Cynostane

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Anyone here ever cycle it? How was outcome and overall cycle... Please inform me

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only thing i know about it is that for a methyl liver toxicity should be relative low

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Damn looking for more info lol...
Anyone wver ran it that can say how it made them feel and how much was gained?

Sulor32

Sulor32

Awards
Im wondering aswell what the results are for cyanostane, always in my mind too but havent tried itt yet.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I just got cyanostane..excited about it..its a variation of cynostane so side effects are pretty minimal

flagsup

Awards
I have used cyanostane quite a few different cycles, all with decent results. I ran 2 pills ed, but this last cycle 3 pills ed. Gained quite a bit more muscle with 3 pills but ran otc pct and had problems with libido for about a month after cycle. Never seemed to have any other sides which I like over some of the other oral ph's. I usually gain about 5 - 8 lbs of good hard muscle in a 6 wk cycle. My next cycle, I am running halo-plex at 2 pills ed and cyanostane at 1 pill ed, with formeron. Good luck this is a great product..

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are we talking about cynostane or cyanostane? thats a difference, the latter also contains dmz...

EllieHarrison

Awards
I wouldnt bother with cynostane then mate, wont do much if thats your goal. Spoke to a few people and from what ive read online it doesnt sound that promising. Waste of money on it and supporting supps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 8
nikosktm Anabolics 63
simplestacked Anabolics 4
oyvind Anabolics 27