Buy carb Powder 4 SD cycle?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i just finished the 12lb tub of hardcore chocolate..and it taste hella good better then any other **** i have drank but be carerful dont eat hella junk while your takin the shakes or you will get super fat take a shake as a meal replacement.. i take one in the morning for breakfast then other at night after eating a healthy dinner like grilled chicken and some veggies. it has a scooper in it the size of a freakin shovel so one scoop to make one shake twice a day is all u will need..trust me. This way was quick and easy for me to get calories,carbs,protein and creatine for my sd cycle and it did the trick ! i weighed 225LBS NOW 245LBS could only bench 315 4x now benching it 8x

2. Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    i just finished the 12lb tub of hardcore chocolate..and it taste hella good better then any other **** i have drank but be carerful dont eat hella junk while your takin the shakes or you will get super fat take a shake as a meal replacement.. i take one in the morning for breakfast then other at night after eating a healthy dinner like grilled chicken and some veggies. it has a scooper in it the size of a freakin shovel so one scoop to make one shake twice a day is all u will need..trust me. This way was quick and easy for me to get calories,carbs,protein and creatine for my sd cycle and it did the trick ! i weighed 225LBS NOW 245LBS could only bench 315 4x now benching it 8x
    awesome thanks for the tip! i plan only doing 1 scoop a day. Should be enough i have no problem eating big on cycle. I will probably save most the 12lb mass gainer for pct. When it is important to keep cals over maintenance to keep gains.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 12:31 AM
  2. Critique next SD cycle
    By sergeant in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 03:06 PM
  3. How to set up six-week 1-Test cyp/SD cycle?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 04:45 PM
  4. 1ad powder & 2nd cycle suggestions
    By enkri in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 02:59 PM
  5. where to buy nolva powder??
    By djhex36 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 11:40 AM