Second Epi cycle - What to add to it?

slothfetish

Awards
Hey guys, 1 year ago I ran an Epi-strong and katana cycle and got really great results. It was my first cycle and I think I want to stick with epi but the brands and sites that I used last year are no longer available it seems. What would be a comparable brand and what should I stack with it. Gonna research it a bit but want to see if my findings match up with what people say in the thread.

Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
havoc/stano

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you diet is spot on I'd say halodrol should do it nicely, look around the forums for cycle info. Never cycled (only 19) but it seems like a good place to start

slothfetish

Awards
havoc/stano
Im going to search this more because I like the sound of it from just a quick google search, haven't seen to much on it though. It is stanozolol or stanodrol. I'm reading about epi/stano stacks and I like the sound of it but which one, they always just say stano. Guess they would say win for stanozolol but stil thought I'd ask.

If you diet is spot on I'd say halodrol should do it nicely, look around the forums for cycle info. Never cycled (only 19) but it seems like a good place to start
I dunno man I really liked that epi, I felt a little lethargic from it but that is why I want to stack it with something that might counter that. Still alot more research to be done. Thanks for responses

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To counter than you can try t911 or some other dhea based product. Look at my log maybe that will help.

In for more answers though

slothfetish

Awards
Ok I think I for sure want to do the epi + forma stanzol. I already have some forma left over from last cycle and I liked it. But I want to add one more thing and I either want to do 11-oxo or stanodrol. Any thoughts or past experiences with these.

Thanks

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'll second the thoughts on 11-oxo, haven't heard much about it but wondering how it stacks up against stano and furaza.

slothfetish

Awards
Dam I cant remember anything about my old cycle haha, I thought it was forma stanzol that I had but its RS transaderm. I have like half a bottle. Let me just do a little jot down of all the **** I currently have from my last cycle.

Epi-strong - half a bottle
RS-transaderm - half a bottle
HCG Generate - half a bottle
Erase - 1/4 a bottle
Nolvadex - alot
Letro - never used but good to have
Cycle assist - half bottle

So my question now is, do these go bad in a year and is it ok to mix brands? Essentially the same compound so I'm guessing yes but with the Epi I will be going to havoc or similar brand which is less concentrated.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I ran epi with 11oxo but the 11oxo gets expensive...

I am going to run it with stano next time myself.