Medication on cycle
- 09-14-2012, 05:17 PM
- 09-14-2012, 06:28 PM
- 09-15-2012, 08:22 AM
Not sure if it helps but pregnant women are only allowed to take Tylenol
09-15-2012, 12:54 PM
We aren't doctors bro. I doubt even PA or Dinoii know the pharmacological interactions of methylated steroids when combined with other drugs.
If you're worried, talk to a doctor.
~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
09-15-2012, 02:28 PM
Well if it helps any, I've been taking amoxicillin during my current SD run to clear out big pimples on my face. 500mg twice a day. But you have a cold, so I don't think amoxicillin will do much.
09-23-2012, 05:56 PM
I thought amox was a antibiotic. I gar prescribed that before for throat infection?
09-23-2012, 07:59 PM
09-24-2012, 02:57 AM
I was in the same position... I tried to avoid anything liver toxic, but I did end up taking some over the counter syrup to help suppress the cough and clear the throat. I also took garlic tabs 3 times a day, vitamin c and echinacea. Not as good as straight up antibiotics, but not as stressful of the liver. If the same thing happened this cycle, I would just talk to my doc and see what he would suggest rather than self medicating.
09-24-2012, 05:36 AM
I read on another thread that antibiotics are fine to take on cycle if needed
Similar Forum Threads
- By BAMABEAR in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2010, 01:45 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 03:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2002, 09:13 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 09:32 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 05:53 PM