Medication on cycle

1. Medication on cycle

I was wondering what medicine I could take while on a halo cycle. I am on day 19. I currently have a cold and was wondering why would be acceptable. So far I have only had zinc. Thanks in advance

2. Anyone please?

3. Not sure if it helps but pregnant women are only allowed to take Tylenol
    •   

4. We aren't doctors bro. I doubt even PA or Dinoii know the pharmacological interactions of methylated steroids when combined with other drugs.

If you're worried, talk to a doctor.

5. Well if it helps any, I've been taking amoxicillin during my current SD run to clear out big pimples on my face. 500mg twice a day. But you have a cold, so I don't think amoxicillin will do much.

6. I thought amox was a antibiotic. I gar prescribed that before for throat infection?

7. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    I thought amox was a antibiotic. I gar prescribed that before for throat infection?
    Antibiotics are prescribed for acne.

8. I was in the same position... I tried to avoid anything liver toxic, but I did end up taking some over the counter syrup to help suppress the cough and clear the throat. I also took garlic tabs 3 times a day, vitamin c and echinacea. Not as good as straight up antibiotics, but not as stressful of the liver. If the same thing happened this cycle, I would just talk to my doc and see what he would suggest rather than self medicating.

9. I read on another thread that antibiotics are fine to take on cycle if needed

Similar Forum Threads

1. taking medication on cycle
    By BAMABEAR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 02:45 PM
  2. vitamin e on cycle
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM
  3. on cycle -- then I got sick -- help
    By xcreed in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5