At What Point in a Cycle Does Shut Down Occur? (TRT-Related)

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

At What Point in a Cycle Does Shut Down Occur? (TRT-Related)

I'm asking in the general sense, as I realize different drugs affect different people in different ways.

Background:

I have several cycles worth of prohormones that I bought some years ago. In the interim I was diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism. I figure I might as well use my PHs, since I want to quickly achieve my physique goals after a long series of set backs. I am on TRT (testosterone enanthate, HCG, and anastrozole), so if I incorporate prohormones into this regimen, I am thinking I should have superior results to someone not on exogenous testosterone. At some point the average person will be shut down, whereas I would have a constant level of testosterone with the prohormone on top of it (my blood work shows that I am in the upper range of free and bioavailable testosterone). I ask the original question to gauge how much of a difference this will make.

Another question: will not having to do a PCT allow me to recover faster from a cycle (lipids, liver health, etc)? If so, that would enable me to safely get in more cycles per year, yes?

As for why not just use the testosterone I am prescribed to blast and cruise, I would love to try that. Unfortunately, I do not have a source and I do not think I could get the necessary amount of testosterone for a blast via a doctor's order without landing in jail. Besides, I already have the h-drol, epi, and m-drol on hand.

Thanks in advance.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%

Quote Originally Posted by ajntorinj
    I'm asking in the general sense, as I realize different drugs affect different people in different ways.

Background:

I have several cycles worth of prohormones that I bought some years ago. In the interim I was diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism. I figure I might as well use my PHs, since I want to quickly achieve my physique goals after a long series of set backs. I am on TRT (testosterone enanthate, HCG, and anastrozole), so if I incorporate prohormones into this regimen, I am thinking I should have superior results to someone not on exogenous testosterone. At some point the average person will be shut down, whereas I would have a constant level of testosterone with the prohormone on top of it (my blood work shows that I am in the upper range of free and bioavailable testosterone). I ask the original question to gauge how much of a difference this will make.

Another question: will not having to do a PCT allow me to recover faster from a cycle (lipids, liver health, etc)? If so, that would enable me to safely get in more cycles per year, yes?

As for why not just use the testosterone I am prescribed to blast and cruise, I would love to try that. Unfortunately, I do not have a source and I do not think I could get the necessary amount of testosterone for a blast via a doctor's order without landing in jail. Besides, I already have the h-drol, epi, and m-drol on hand.

Thanks in advance.
    Your gains will be better than someone who doesn't take trt, but your lipids will take longer to recover.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

Thanks for replying. I am guessing lipids will take longer to recover because I will have the PH dose on top of the TRT, whereas the control will have a PH and no endogenous T? In other words, if the control were to take a larger dosages of the prohormone, his lipids would also take longer to return to baseline?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. At what point do you say 'I give up."?
    By tooshort4life in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 05:33 PM
  2. At what point can gains be considered "kept"?
    By WunHungLo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:06 AM
  3. At what point does one start updating the resume?
    By Gtarzan81 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:19 AM
  4. At what point is a good time to start a stack?
    By Pzough in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 05:17 PM
  5. at what point do you react to gyno symptoms
    By comrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2004, 07:45 PM