pct and erase

onemorerep22

Awards
Tomorrow ill be on day 10 of 20 mg of nolva from my sd cycle of 10/10/20/20. ( nolva 20/20/10/10)

I want to add erase should i do 5 days of 3 pills then 2 days at 15 then 7 days at 1. I want to elminate any gyno or re bound gyno. As of right now my right nip seems to feel there a war going on behind it.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I would try
nolva 20/20/10/10
erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

onemorerep22

Awards
can anyone explain the feeling im getting behind my nips? there not sensitive , sore, or itchy. No lumps.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I had a feel on halo for a few days but it went away before cycle was over, just keep an eye on it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow ill be on day 10 of 20 mg of nolva from my sd cycle of 10/10/20/20. ( nolva 20/20/10/10)

I want to add erase should i do 5 days of 3 pills then 2 days at 15 then 7 days at 1. I want to elminate any gyno or re bound gyno. As of right now my right nip seems to feel there a war going on behind it.
That makes no sense. "a war going on behind my nipple" is about as vague as you can get.

If you feel you may have gyno, run an actual AI like arimidex not an herbal product like Erase. Erase is good, but it's not ATD or a pharma AI.

onemorerep22

Awards
I had alot of feeling going on my chest area around my nipples just felt like things were severely aggravated( felt like pressure is the closest thing i can describe it to). I add in erase at 3 pill a day on friday and today is tuesday and i dont feel that anymore it went down less day by day so i guess whatever is happening is settling down. My nipples felt no sensitive, lumps or itching.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if it's working, go with it. If i can use ATD or Erase or Inhibit-P instead of a pharma drug, i will every time.