cabergoline and deca

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have 0.5 mg tabs of caber. I have taken them before just to see how I responded and I feel crappy to say the least when I take this dose at once. Dizzy, nausea, overall just feel weird a few hours after. Are there any other options for protection from the prolactin effects of deca? Or what is the smallest dose I could take of caber to avoid these side effects or at least minimize them?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
1carboxy tastes like a tree's *******. Just to warn you.

Conte

Conte

Awards
I have 0.5 mg tabs of caber. I have taken them before just to see how I responded and I feel crappy to say the least when I take this dose at once. Dizzy, nausea, overall just feel weird a few hours after. Are there any other options for protection from the prolactin effects of deca? Or what is the smallest dose I could take of caber to avoid these side effects or at least minimize them?
To avoid sides take it before bed (helps to deep sleep) and take half tab (0.25) EOD. OTC alternative p5p . you felt crappy when you take caber only for recreational reason (without reason) but with 19nor caber works better.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah carboxy tastes like it sounds...funky. And id only use rx strength for deca too....but some guys have adverse reactions to certain drugs or no access to rx other than RC ....so OTC is their only option.