help me out with extending my cycle?

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.41%

help me out with extending my cycle?

Ok i am going to see my family at christmas and its been two years since i have seen them. I am currently on:

deca 400mg
    test enth 500mg
    dbol 1-4 weeks 35 mg

i have just enough for a twelve week cycle but i will be off of everything for about a month before i go for christmas and i am wanting to stay as big and massive as possible so i can show off a little bit. I am haveing a very hard time trying to locate some more test and deca so i cant really do that. i was wondering if just taking m1t would keep my gains and maybe add a little bit until christmas. what are your opinions on what i should do . thanks.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

your sole purpose is to show off to your own family bro? Jesus thats weird. But anywho back to the question...

I would just use pct and your should hold your gains for 4 weeks easily...I dont typically start losing for many weeks later. Only thing you might lose is some water. Just train and eat and you should still be jacked up. As for M1 I have tried it due to the hype, I never felt worse then I did with that ****. Its powerful but the gains were not "steroid like" but the sides sure were. Just my opinion.
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PurEvl
    Its powerful but the gains were not "steroid like" but the sides sure were. Just my opinion.
    Its reported A:A ratio is much higher (even though the literature is dated late 60's) than most oral steroids and its metabolites are much stronger than most AAS. If 10 lbs in 2 weeks isn't "steroid" like, I don't know what is.

And it also does this without any aromatiziation at all and mainly from aldosterone stimulation (which means its pretty damn potent)
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I think it's hard for ppl to grasp the fact that it's a "legal" steroid Bobo, that is so strong. If you look at the facts, and the amount of feedback on it, it's definitely no joke.

5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

True. I just don't understand people when they say "steroid" like gains when M1T can be equal if not more potent than many oral "illegal" steroids.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Its reported A:A ratio is much higher (even though the literature is dated late 60's) than most oral steroids and its metabolites are much stronger than most AAS. If 10 lbs in 2 weeks isn't "steroid" like, I don't know what is.

And it also does this without any aromatiziation at all and mainly from aldosterone stimulation (which means its pretty damn potent)
    used it for 4 weeks, small dose (5mg twice a day) I gained but the back ache, loss of apetite and headaches sucked. I use to use methlytest back in the day for strength gains and this basically reminded me of it. I didnt react well to it. Then again I dont react well to anadrol either but dbol blows me up. Must be a personal thing.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I think it's hard for ppl to grasp the fact that it's a "legal" steroid Bobo, that is so strong. If you look at the facts, and the amount of feedback on it, it's definitely no joke.
    I would recommend dbol before that stuff. Its no joke for sure, just didnt like how I felt. Couldnt beat the 9.99 price tag though
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PurEvl
    used it for 4 weeks, small dose (5mg twice a day) I gained but the back ache, loss of apetite and headaches sucked. I use to use methlytest back in the day for strength gains and this basically reminded me of it. I didnt react well to it. Then again I dont react well to anadrol either but dbol blows me up. Must be a personal thing.
    Sounds like you took Anadrol (the side effect sound exactly the same). I get horrific back cramps on Drol.

M1T is a very inconstistent drug but for those that don't have the very bad sides, its VERY good and blows away many of the milder oral AAS.

Dbol blows most people up just from the 17-methyl E2 metabolite.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Sounds like you took Anadrol (the side effect sound exactly the same). I get horrific back cramps on Drol.

M1T is a very inconstistent drug but for those that don't have the very bad sides, its VERY good and blows away many of the milder oral AAS.

Dbol blows most people up just from the 17-methyl E2 metabolite.
    A kid I train was playing with M1t and got hard as nails in 4 weeks, I had to try it, I didnt react unfortunatley. At 9.99 I wished I did LOL! He did
    well on it, even at 20mgs a day he had no sides. Same brand as me also.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.32%

Never Mind

Never Mind, I edited and removed my advice after learning the age of the poster.
    Last edited by serengo; 11-16-2004 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Re-thinking advice after learning posters age.
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%

Quote Originally Posted by superman15
    Ok i am going to see my family at christmas and its been two years since i have seen them. I am currently on:

deca 400mg
    test enth 500mg
    dbol 1-4 weeks 35 mg

i have just enough for a twelve week cycle but i will be off of everything for about a month before i go for christmas and i am wanting to stay as big and massive as possible so i can show off a little bit. I am haveing a very hard time trying to locate some more test and deca so i cant really do that. i was wondering if just taking m1t would keep my gains and maybe add a little bit until christmas. what are your opinions on what i should do . thanks.
    I think the whole idea is stupid. If you can't extend it with what you are already on, just do your PCT. If you lose THAT much size you are doing something wrong anyway.

Another idea is for you to read the board rules...your not even 20 and posting about your cycle...duh!
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

..he's 19 he shouldn't be doing steriods anyway

you could F yourself up something proper by using steriods at your age, your natural tests levels are already at the highest they're ever going to be
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I totally agree with you on that one Glenihan..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me out with a carb cycle plan please!
    By schwellington in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 11:30 PM
  2. Help me out with a program for my wife.
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 12:56 PM
  3. Help me out with my SD PCT.
    By olb in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 09:32 PM
  4. Help me out with my first SD cycle, please
    By chronic666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 12:10 AM
  5. help me out with my cycle