SERM really necessary with Halodrol? first cycle please help

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

SERM really necessary with Halodrol? first cycle please help

hey guys. okay basically this is my first ph cycle. the plan thus far is.....

Halodrol (cel p-mag, purus halovar, mr supps helladrol, havent decided yet, shouldnt make a difference)
    - dosed 50/75/75/75

cel cycle assist 6 a day while on cycle only.

revolution pct black as pct/t booster.

im getting ALOT of mixed info on this. some people say im insane for not using nolva or something of the like, and then some laugh when i ask if i should use nolva because they say halodrol is so weak (in comparison to superdrol or others) that it doesnt need anything that strong. please help.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

anybody?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

really could use some help guys.
    just wanna know if i am being dangerous NOT using a serm, even at the relatively low dose and short period im at
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

need help guys. please
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.09%

4 weeks is not long enough for halodrol. And yes, you need a SERM. It's not worth the risk to me, a SERM is cheap.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

so say 6 weeks at maybe 50/50/75/75/75/75 ? and well my conflict is the manner of getting it. which im not asking how i know how. it just seems like a problem waiting to happen to me ya know
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828
    so say 6 weeks at maybe 50/50/75/75/75/75 ? and well my conflict is the manner of getting it. which im not asking how i know how. it just seems like a problem waiting to happen to me ya know
    How would it be a problem and your dosage looks fine and YES use a serm
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.09%

I don't understand. Why can't you get a SERM? Don't run halodrol if you don't wanna use a SERM.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

sorry, but the original 4 week dosage or the 6 week dosage? and well its just the legal issue of possesing a script drug without a script, and making sure youre really ordering from a research facility as opposed to something illegal
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

why is it that (and im not disputing anything anyones said so far) soooo many people say its not even kinda necessary with halo, and then others act as if ill literally turn into a woman without it?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

and what problems am i facing using otc pct as opposed to serm
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.09%

It is so cheap, is it worth the risk? I would rather spend a few dollars than a few thousand. You are stubborn and don't care what people say. Your mind is made up. Obviously. So do what you want. Hope you don't regret things.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

Quote Originally Posted by TheGnome View Post
    It is so cheap, is it worth the risk? I would rather spend a few dollars than a few thousand. You are stubborn and don't care what people say. Your mind is made up. Obviously. So do what you want. Hope you don't regret things.
    i dont mean to come off as stubborn. my apologies. i just like learning so i ask alot of questions instead of being led like a dog. im just trying to figure out why with a compound as relatively weak and mild as halo, and one thats extremely unlikely to have any estrogenic after effects (puffy nipples, gyno, hair loss ((not estrogenic i know)) and stuff like that) i NEED a serm. i mean yes under the logic of better safe than sorry a serm should be used after a cycle of freakin d aspartic acid. its not the money. i just am asking whether i NEED it.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

dude do a 5 weeker 50/50/75/75/75 it's your first cycle.
    getting serm, Google research chemicals. hell there's a RC company that advertises here on AM.
    clomid 150/100/50/50.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

for more info on pct go to the pct section.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.29%

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012
    dude do a 5 weeker 50/50/75/75/75 it's your first cycle.
    getting serm, Google research chemicals. hell there's a RC company that advertises here on AM.
    clomid 150/100/50/50.
    Being Halo is mild, 150 seems a lil high. 100 is plenty to start... 100/75/50/25
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorMp

Being Halo is mild, 150 seems a lil high. 100 is plenty to start... 100/75/50/25
    that would work also.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    that would work also.
    guys ive already been negged for evidently 'asking questions", so sorry if i seem arguementative, i dont mean to and im NOT disputing you, its just like okay, why when i read EVERY arcticle you can get your hands on about steroid profiles they almost laugh at halodrols mild ness and say the ONLY known sides are hepatoxicity (duh) and back pumps (double duh) ??? every sticky i can find on here and most other reputable forums (excluding bb because they are anti ph ) say the same thing. why is it when i ask around in the forums i get blasted for going along with that information and told im crazy for not using a serm? (not that u guys blasted me, just a figure of speech)
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

hdrol will shut you down, probably not as much as harsher ph, but otc won't kick start your hpta like a serm nor will otc fight any potential gyno from developing and otc wont save your gains like a serm, imo use a serm and otc together,
    its better to be safe, and have everything covered.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    hdrol will shut you down, probably not as much as harsher ph, but otc won't kick start your hpta like a serm nor will otc fight any potential gyno from developing and otc wont save your gains like a serm, imo use a serm and otc together,
    its better to be safe, and have everything covered.
    one last quetion and ill leave you alone. have you ever heard of osta rx? its an otc SARM as opposed to a prescription serm. its just the legal thing man thats ALL it is. im not exactly comfortable putting my credit card out to a research co (such as the one advertised in the banner on a minds) because of the legal issue. because the stuff is still illegal to posess no? in usa of course.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

When people are saying you need a SERM for Halodrol its to not only prevent the negative symptoms of a PH but also to help you keep the gains you make while on cycle. Halodrol will most likely shut down your natural test production or lower it dramatically. While on it your estrogen levels will rise along with your Test levels. When you come off this means your test levels will plumet and your estrogen will slowly go down. Estrogen = bad. SERMS help block estrogen receptors preventing you from getting gyno and help you to get your test levels back to normal. The faster you get your test levels back to normal the more gains you will keep.

If anything I have said is alil off guys feel free to correct it. SERMS are NEEDED for halo period, it is a PH.

The whole better to be safe than sorry thing is said because the side effects if your PCT goes wrong is way worse than just getting the SERM.

And as far as OTC

DAA + Erase/Erase Pro
    Erase is better IMO because you can taper off of it. unlike Erase Pro.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

illegal to use on humans not your lab rats. I wouldn't worry about that, almost all of us if not all , have purchased RCs . I haven't heard that some feds came to their door and apprehended them for testing the chems on their lab rats.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.42%

If you dont wanna use a Serm... dont take steroids.

On my FIRST pct... Nolva/Hcgenerate..... cheaper than any OTC PCTs I have found, more effective and virtually guaranteed results.

You want your natty test as high as possible as fast as possible to keep your gains, avoid breastfeeding and gettin love handles.

If you dont wanna use a serm, go buy AndroHard, its still a steroid just not very supressive and this you WONT need a serm with, OTC with Androhard V3 and you wont have problems.

I stacked AH with Epi so do need Serm same as if it was Hdrol.

Btw, I dont think its illegal for you to own a prescription drug it is a controlled drug not an illegal drug.

Ure in the US ? Order it from the US... it wont be checked by customs and you will get it.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.29%

True that. To be honest, if you have a good relationship with your doctor, you can let him know you have been using a legal prohormone and that you need the Clomid or Nolva to prevent gyno, known a few guys that have done that. That way all your bases are covered and you have nothing to worry about
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%

one last quetion and ill leave you alone. have you ever heard of osta rx? its an otc SARM as opposed to a prescription serm. its just the legal thing man thats ALL it is. im not exactly comfortable putting my credit card out to a research co (such as the one advertised in the banner on a minds) because of the legal issue. because the stuff is still illegal to posess no? in usa of course.
    Negative on the research chem. There is no legality issue. It is not illegal to purchase or possess. You're in the clear on that. As far as osta, some people have been using as a part of PTC, but in addition to a SERM, not in place of it.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

I just finished my halo cycle, seemed Very mild, little to Mild actually, anyways I'm just running a low dose of torem with reboot
    T2
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

hey guys. okay basically this is my first ph cycle. the plan thus far is.....

Halodrol (cel p-mag, purus halovar, mr supps helladrol, havent decided yet, shouldnt make a difference)
    - dosed 50/75/75/75

cel cycle assist 6 a day while on cycle only.

revolution pct black as pct/t booster.

im getting ALOT of mixed info on this. some people say im insane for not using nolva or something of the like, and then some laugh when i ask if i should use nolva because they say halodrol is so weak (in comparison to superdrol or others) that it doesnt need anything that strong. please help.
    Yes def use a serm! I used this stuff in the past and it was ok but I def felt the effects of on my body while on it! I don't really care for it but as I say, different supps work better or worse on various individuals so just be safe! M
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    I just finished my halo cycle, seemed Very mild, little to Mild actually, anyways I'm just running a low dose of torem with reboot
    How did you run it?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.29%

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Ostra RX would work pretty good, but its a bit costly. Here's the science man to help explain on the PH's. There are 4 levels/classes of prohormones. Class 1 are least liver toxic with less sides, while Class 4 is the most liver toxic with the most sides. Another factor to consider is that everyone's genetic makeup is a tad different, so each and every person will have a different reaction. Some may be able to use up to a class 4 and experience little sides, while others can use a class 1 and have some adverse reactions to it. Point I'm trying to make is that a lot of people on this board want you and others to play it safe and have all your bases covered. Kudos to you for doing your research and asking for everybody's opinion, it shows you are taking this serious. Also, kind of off topic, you really should watch "Bigger Stronger Faster", great doc.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Sarms have been known to cause minor suppression so it's probably best not to be used during pct.

The reason you're getting so many mixed opinions on whether or not you need to use a SERM is because everyone has a different opinion OR heard someone give their opinion once and decided to take and use that as their own opinion.

Your best bet is to conduct some solo research on your own. Google is a mother Effer in the fact that you can literally find any and everything you need to know on there. Do a search on what SERM's are used for and how they're used. In the beginning stages of your research stay off of forums because those are filled with faceless opinions. Once you've researched come back with a better understanding of what you're doing and ask more specific questions.

Then you will get the attention of senior members. They're more apt to answer specific question threads rather than "why use a serm".

Also, a good place to start is the search tool here search members tho jbryand101b is a hormone genius, Airborne is a pct SERM hound, manbeast no longer posts here but has more than a few very informative posts on the very questions you're asking.

Good luck
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.72%

Yes you need a serm. OTC PCT is to supplement your serm. All PCT should be based around a serm no matter the cycle length\type
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.92%

A SERM is safe, tried and tested. It makes it easier to keep your gains and it's cheap. If you really wanna go wild run some DAA all way through pct and Erase from week 2 of pct.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.48%

OP I don't think you need to run a ph.
    If you don't know these things then first do a little research it doesn't take long to get educated if you just spend a couple of weeks on this site.

Read other halo drol cycle logs. There are many
    Read some of the pct threads. Should be sticky
    Also look up different SERMs on google and just read. Don't go buying ****. Window shop and READ. Do this for a couple weeks.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.49%

halo only works best at higher dosages FOR 6 WEEKS 125/125/100/100/75/75/. yes serm always !!!! dont you wanna keep what you gain !!!!!
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i cant believe no one has pointed out that hdol and pmag are two different compounds. ths guy obviously hasnt done any research on this and will probly go without a serm depite everyones advice. have fun with your pretty little titties op

if you actually want to keep the gains, youd stop being so subbrn and buy a serm
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22

How did you run it?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I ran it at 50 the first 2 weeks, wish i would've started at 75 and went up to a 100, next time
    T2
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    i cant believe no one has pointed out that hdol and pmag are two different compounds. ths guy obviously hasnt done any research on this and will probly go without a serm depite everyones advice. have fun with your pretty little titties op

if you actually want to keep the gains, youd stop being so subbrn and buy a serm
    Hey. Douchebag. I was ASKING QUESTIONS. Did i once say i was going to opt for no serm? NO. So. Learn to read. And learn that i am just trying to educate myself by getting as many opinions and views and information as possible. You should try it. And no s*** theyre diff compounds. But as far as sides and necessary precautions only an idiot will argue that u should use different products for one or the other.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.21%

get nolva and some arimidex on hand before cycle. Maybe consider something to combat prolactin and progestrone problems if you encounter them. I personally tried to run an hdrol cycle with just OTC serms and def experienced some problems. No lumps but def puffy nips. Better to be safe than sorry dude. Listen to what everyone is telling you.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by binkshimself
    get nolva and some arimidex on hand before cycle. Maybe consider something to combat prolactin and progestrone problems if you encounter them. I personally tried to run an hdrol cycle with just OTC serms and def experienced some problems. No lumps but def puffy nips. Better to be safe than sorry dude. Listen to what everyone is telling you.
    Is it ok to use l dopa on cycle and/or during pct?

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Please help
    By Strongbol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 07:29 PM
  2. First Cycle, Please Help!?
    By greekgeorge in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:44 PM
  3. NEED HELP WITH MY 2ND CYCLE "PLEASE HELP"
    By RSO in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3