SERM really necessary with Halodrol? first cycle please help

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yes you need a serm. OTC PCT is to supplement your serm. All PCT should be based around a serm no matter the cycle length\type

2. A SERM is safe, tried and tested. It makes it easier to keep your gains and it's cheap. If you really wanna go wild run some DAA all way through pct and Erase from week 2 of pct.
    •   

3. OP I don't think you need to run a ph.
    If you don't know these things then first do a little research it doesn't take long to get educated if you just spend a couple of weeks on this site.

Read other halo drol cycle logs. There are many
    Read some of the pct threads. Should be sticky
    Also look up different SERMs on google and just read. Don't go buying ****. Window shop and READ. Do this for a couple weeks.

4. halo only works best at higher dosages FOR 6 WEEKS 125/125/100/100/75/75/. yes serm always !!!! dont you wanna keep what you gain !!!!!

5. i cant believe no one has pointed out that hdol and pmag are two different compounds. ths guy obviously hasnt done any research on this and will probly go without a serm depite everyones advice. have fun with your pretty little titties op

if you actually want to keep the gains, youd stop being so subbrn and buy a serm
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22

How did you run it?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I ran it at 50 the first 2 weeks, wish i would've started at 75 and went up to a 100, next time
    T2

7. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    i cant believe no one has pointed out that hdol and pmag are two different compounds. ths guy obviously hasnt done any research on this and will probly go without a serm depite everyones advice. have fun with your pretty little titties op

if you actually want to keep the gains, youd stop being so subbrn and buy a serm
    Hey. Douchebag. I was ASKING QUESTIONS. Did i once say i was going to opt for no serm? NO. So. Learn to read. And learn that i am just trying to educate myself by getting as many opinions and views and information as possible. You should try it. And no s*** theyre diff compounds. But as far as sides and necessary precautions only an idiot will argue that u should use different products for one or the other.

8. get nolva and some arimidex on hand before cycle. Maybe consider something to combat prolactin and progestrone problems if you encounter them. I personally tried to run an hdrol cycle with just OTC serms and def experienced some problems. No lumps but def puffy nips. Better to be safe than sorry dude. Listen to what everyone is telling you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by binkshimself
    get nolva and some arimidex on hand before cycle. Maybe consider something to combat prolactin and progestrone problems if you encounter them. I personally tried to run an hdrol cycle with just OTC serms and def experienced some problems. No lumps but def puffy nips. Better to be safe than sorry dude. Listen to what everyone is telling you.
    Is it ok to use l dopa on cycle and/or during pct?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Please help
    By Strongbol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 07:29 PM
  2. First Cycle, Please Help!?
    By greekgeorge in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:44 PM
  3. NEED HELP WITH MY 2ND CYCLE "PLEASE HELP"
    By RSO in forum Cycle Info