SERM really necessary with Halodrol? first cycle please help

grandroid828

Awards
hey guys. okay basically this is my first ph cycle. the plan thus far is.....

Halodrol (cel p-mag, purus halovar, mr supps helladrol, havent decided yet, shouldnt make a difference)
- dosed 50/75/75/75

cel cycle assist 6 a day while on cycle only.

revolution pct black as pct/t booster.

im getting ALOT of mixed info on this. some people say im insane for not using nolva or something of the like, and then some laugh when i ask if i should use nolva because they say halodrol is so weak (in comparison to superdrol or others) that it doesnt need anything that strong. please help.

grandroid828

Awards
really could use some help guys.
just wanna know if i am being dangerous NOT using a serm, even at the relatively low dose and short period im at

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
4 weeks is not long enough for halodrol. And yes, you need a SERM. It's not worth the risk to me, a SERM is cheap.

grandroid828

Awards
so say 6 weeks at maybe 50/50/75/75/75/75 ? and well my conflict is the manner of getting it. which im not asking how i know how. it just seems like a problem waiting to happen to me ya know

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so say 6 weeks at maybe 50/50/75/75/75/75 ? and well my conflict is the manner of getting it. which im not asking how i know how. it just seems like a problem waiting to happen to me ya know
How would it be a problem and your dosage looks fine and YES use a serm

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I don't understand. Why can't you get a SERM? Don't run halodrol if you don't wanna use a SERM.

grandroid828

Awards
sorry, but the original 4 week dosage or the 6 week dosage? and well its just the legal issue of possesing a script drug without a script, and making sure youre really ordering from a research facility as opposed to something illegal

grandroid828

Awards
why is it that (and im not disputing anything anyones said so far) soooo many people say its not even kinda necessary with halo, and then others act as if ill literally turn into a woman without it?

grandroid828

Awards
and what problems am i facing using otc pct as opposed to serm

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
It is so cheap, is it worth the risk? I would rather spend a few dollars than a few thousand. You are stubborn and don't care what people say. Your mind is made up. Obviously. So do what you want. Hope you don't regret things.

grandroid828

Awards
It is so cheap, is it worth the risk? I would rather spend a few dollars than a few thousand. You are stubborn and don't care what people say. Your mind is made up. Obviously. So do what you want. Hope you don't regret things.
i dont mean to come off as stubborn. my apologies. i just like learning so i ask alot of questions instead of being led like a dog. im just trying to figure out why with a compound as relatively weak and mild as halo, and one thats extremely unlikely to have any estrogenic after effects (puffy nipples, gyno, hair loss ((not estrogenic i know)) and stuff like that) i NEED a serm. i mean yes under the logic of better safe than sorry a serm should be used after a cycle of freakin d aspartic acid. its not the money. i just am asking whether i NEED it.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
dude do a 5 weeker 50/50/75/75/75 it's your first cycle.
getting serm, Google research chemicals. hell there's a RC company that advertises here on AM.
clomid 150/100/50/50.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
for more info on pct go to the pct section.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
dude do a 5 weeker 50/50/75/75/75 it's your first cycle.
getting serm, Google research chemicals. hell there's a RC company that advertises here on AM.
clomid 150/100/50/50.
Being Halo is mild, 150 seems a lil high. 100 is plenty to start... 100/75/50/25

grandroid828

Awards
that would work also.
guys ive already been negged for evidently 'asking questions", so sorry if i seem arguementative, i dont mean to and im NOT disputing you, its just like okay, why when i read EVERY arcticle you can get your hands on about steroid profiles they almost laugh at halodrols mild ness and say the ONLY known sides are hepatoxicity (duh) and back pumps (double duh) ??? every sticky i can find on here and most other reputable forums (excluding bb because they are anti ph ) say the same thing. why is it when i ask around in the forums i get blasted for going along with that information and told im crazy for not using a serm? (not that u guys blasted me, just a figure of speech)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
hdrol will shut you down, probably not as much as harsher ph, but otc won't kick start your hpta like a serm nor will otc fight any potential gyno from developing and otc wont save your gains like a serm, imo use a serm and otc together,
its better to be safe, and have everything covered.

grandroid828

Awards
hdrol will shut you down, probably not as much as harsher ph, but otc won't kick start your hpta like a serm nor will otc fight any potential gyno from developing and otc wont save your gains like a serm, imo use a serm and otc together,
its better to be safe, and have everything covered.
one last quetion and ill leave you alone. have you ever heard of osta rx? its an otc SARM as opposed to a prescription serm. its just the legal thing man thats ALL it is. im not exactly comfortable putting my credit card out to a research co (such as the one advertised in the banner on a minds) because of the legal issue. because the stuff is still illegal to posess no? in usa of course.

bugiscooby03

Awards
When people are saying you need a SERM for Halodrol its to not only prevent the negative symptoms of a PH but also to help you keep the gains you make while on cycle. Halodrol will most likely shut down your natural test production or lower it dramatically. While on it your estrogen levels will rise along with your Test levels. When you come off this means your test levels will plumet and your estrogen will slowly go down. Estrogen = bad. SERMS help block estrogen receptors preventing you from getting gyno and help you to get your test levels back to normal. The faster you get your test levels back to normal the more gains you will keep.

If anything I have said is alil off guys feel free to correct it. SERMS are NEEDED for halo period, it is a PH.

The whole better to be safe than sorry thing is said because the side effects if your PCT goes wrong is way worse than just getting the SERM.

And as far as OTC

DAA + Erase/Erase Pro
Erase is better IMO because you can taper off of it. unlike Erase Pro.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
illegal to use on humans not your lab rats. I wouldn't worry about that, almost all of us if not all , have purchased RCs . I haven't heard that some feds came to their door and apprehended them for testing the chems on their lab rats.

benjwg

Awards
If you dont wanna use a Serm... dont take steroids.

On my FIRST pct... Nolva/Hcgenerate..... cheaper than any OTC PCTs I have found, more effective and virtually guaranteed results.

You want your natty test as high as possible as fast as possible to keep your gains, avoid breastfeeding and gettin love handles.

If you dont wanna use a serm, go buy AndroHard, its still a steroid just not very supressive and this you WONT need a serm with, OTC with Androhard V3 and you wont have problems.

I stacked AH with Epi so do need Serm same as if it was Hdrol.

Btw, I dont think its illegal for you to own a prescription drug it is a controlled drug not an illegal drug.

Ure in the US ? Order it from the US... it wont be checked by customs and you will get it.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
True that. To be honest, if you have a good relationship with your doctor, you can let him know you have been using a legal prohormone and that you need the Clomid or Nolva to prevent gyno, known a few guys that have done that. That way all your bases are covered and you have nothing to worry about

chris223

Awards
  • Established
one last quetion and ill leave you alone. have you ever heard of osta rx? its an otc SARM as opposed to a prescription serm. its just the legal thing man thats ALL it is. im not exactly comfortable putting my credit card out to a research co (such as the one advertised in the banner on a minds) because of the legal issue. because the stuff is still illegal to posess no? in usa of course.
Negative on the research chem. There is no legality issue. It is not illegal to purchase or possess. You're in the clear on that. As far as osta, some people have been using as a part of PTC, but in addition to a SERM, not in place of it.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I just finished my halo cycle, seemed Very mild, little to Mild actually, anyways I'm just running a low dose of torem with reboot

liloroc

liloroc

Awards
hey guys. okay basically this is my first ph cycle. the plan thus far is.....

Halodrol (cel p-mag, purus halovar, mr supps helladrol, havent decided yet, shouldnt make a difference)
- dosed 50/75/75/75

cel cycle assist 6 a day while on cycle only.

revolution pct black as pct/t booster.

im getting ALOT of mixed info on this. some people say im insane for not using nolva or something of the like, and then some laugh when i ask if i should use nolva because they say halodrol is so weak (in comparison to superdrol or others) that it doesnt need anything that strong. please help.
Yes def use a serm! I used this stuff in the past and it was ok but I def felt the effects of on my body while on it! I don't really care for it but as I say, different supps work better or worse on various individuals so just be safe! M

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my halo cycle, seemed Very mild, little to Mild actually, anyways I'm just running a low dose of torem with reboot
How did you run it?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Ostra RX would work pretty good, but its a bit costly. Here's the science man to help explain on the PH's. There are 4 levels/classes of prohormones. Class 1 are least liver toxic with less sides, while Class 4 is the most liver toxic with the most sides. Another factor to consider is that everyone's genetic makeup is a tad different, so each and every person will have a different reaction. Some may be able to use up to a class 4 and experience little sides, while others can use a class 1 and have some adverse reactions to it. Point I'm trying to make is that a lot of people on this board want you and others to play it safe and have all your bases covered. Kudos to you for doing your research and asking for everybody's opinion, it shows you are taking this serious. Also, kind of off topic, you really should watch "Bigger Stronger Faster", great doc.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sarms have been known to cause minor suppression so it's probably best not to be used during pct.

The reason you're getting so many mixed opinions on whether or not you need to use a SERM is because everyone has a different opinion OR heard someone give their opinion once and decided to take and use that as their own opinion.

Your best bet is to conduct some solo research on your own. Google is a mother Effer in the fact that you can literally find any and everything you need to know on there. Do a search on what SERM's are used for and how they're used. In the beginning stages of your research stay off of forums because those are filled with faceless opinions. Once you've researched come back with a better understanding of what you're doing and ask more specific questions.

Then you will get the attention of senior members. They're more apt to answer specific question threads rather than "why use a serm".

Also, a good place to start is the search tool here search members tho jbryand101b is a hormone genius, Airborne is a pct SERM hound, manbeast no longer posts here but has more than a few very informative posts on the very questions you're asking.

Good luck

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Yes you need a serm. OTC PCT is to supplement your serm. All PCT should be based around a serm no matter the cycle length\type

Nickype

Awards
A SERM is safe, tried and tested. It makes it easier to keep your gains and it's cheap. If you really wanna go wild run some DAA all way through pct and Erase from week 2 of pct.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
OP I don't think you need to run a ph.
If you don't know these things then first do a little research it doesn't take long to get educated if you just spend a couple of weeks on this site.

Read other halo drol cycle logs. There are many
Read some of the pct threads. Should be sticky
Also look up different SERMs on google and just read. Don't go buying ****. Window shop and READ. Do this for a couple weeks.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
halo only works best at higher dosages FOR 6 WEEKS 125/125/100/100/75/75/. yes serm always !!!! dont you wanna keep what you gain !!!!!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i cant believe no one has pointed out that hdol and pmag are two different compounds. ths guy obviously hasnt done any research on this and will probly go without a serm depite everyones advice. have fun with your pretty little titties op

if you actually want to keep the gains, youd stop being so subbrn and buy a serm

grandroid828

Awards
i cant believe no one has pointed out that hdol and pmag are two different compounds. ths guy obviously hasnt done any research on this and will probly go without a serm depite everyones advice. have fun with your pretty little titties op

if you actually want to keep the gains, youd stop being so subbrn and buy a serm
Hey. Douchebag. I was ASKING QUESTIONS. Did i once say i was going to opt for no serm? NO. So. Learn to read. And learn that i am just trying to educate myself by getting as many opinions and views and information as possible. You should try it. And no s*** theyre diff compounds. But as far as sides and necessary precautions only an idiot will argue that u should use different products for one or the other.

binkshimself

Awards
get nolva and some arimidex on hand before cycle. Maybe consider something to combat prolactin and progestrone problems if you encounter them. I personally tried to run an hdrol cycle with just OTC serms and def experienced some problems. No lumps but def puffy nips. Better to be safe than sorry dude. Listen to what everyone is telling you.

uvawahoowa

Awards
get nolva and some arimidex on hand before cycle. Maybe consider something to combat prolactin and progestrone problems if you encounter them. I personally tried to run an hdrol cycle with just OTC serms and def experienced some problems. No lumps but def puffy nips. Better to be safe than sorry dude. Listen to what everyone is telling you.
Is it ok to use l dopa on cycle and/or during pct?