SERM really necessary with Halodrol? first cycle please help

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I just finished my halo cycle, seemed Very mild, little to Mild actually, anyways I'm just running a low dose of torem with reboot
    T2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828
    hey guys. okay basically this is my first ph cycle. the plan thus far is.....

    Halodrol (cel p-mag, purus halovar, mr supps helladrol, havent decided yet, shouldnt make a difference)
    - dosed 50/75/75/75

    cel cycle assist 6 a day while on cycle only.

    revolution pct black as pct/t booster.

    im getting ALOT of mixed info on this. some people say im insane for not using nolva or something of the like, and then some laugh when i ask if i should use nolva because they say halodrol is so weak (in comparison to superdrol or others) that it doesnt need anything that strong. please help.
    Yes def use a serm! I used this stuff in the past and it was ok but I def felt the effects of on my body while on it! I don't really care for it but as I say, different supps work better or worse on various individuals so just be safe! M
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    I just finished my halo cycle, seemed Very mild, little to Mild actually, anyways I'm just running a low dose of torem with reboot
    How did you run it?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    one last quetion and ill leave you alone. have you ever heard of osta rx? its an otc SARM as opposed to a prescription serm. its just the legal thing man thats ALL it is. im not exactly comfortable putting my credit card out to a research co (such as the one advertised in the banner on a minds) because of the legal issue. because the stuff is still illegal to posess no? in usa of course.
    Ostra RX would work pretty good, but its a bit costly. Here's the science man to help explain on the PH's. There are 4 levels/classes of prohormones. Class 1 are least liver toxic with less sides, while Class 4 is the most liver toxic with the most sides. Another factor to consider is that everyone's genetic makeup is a tad different, so each and every person will have a different reaction. Some may be able to use up to a class 4 and experience little sides, while others can use a class 1 and have some adverse reactions to it. Point I'm trying to make is that a lot of people on this board want you and others to play it safe and have all your bases covered. Kudos to you for doing your research and asking for everybody's opinion, it shows you are taking this serious. Also, kind of off topic, you really should watch "Bigger Stronger Faster", great doc.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828
    one last quetion and ill leave you alone. have you ever heard of osta rx? its an otc SARM as opposed to a prescription serm. its just the legal thing man thats ALL it is. im not exactly comfortable putting my credit card out to a research co (such as the one advertised in the banner on a minds) because of the legal issue. because the stuff is still illegal to posess no? in usa of course.
    Sarms have been known to cause minor suppression so it's probably best not to be used during pct.

    The reason you're getting so many mixed opinions on whether or not you need to use a SERM is because everyone has a different opinion OR heard someone give their opinion once and decided to take and use that as their own opinion.

    Your best bet is to conduct some solo research on your own. Google is a mother Effer in the fact that you can literally find any and everything you need to know on there. Do a search on what SERM's are used for and how they're used. In the beginning stages of your research stay off of forums because those are filled with faceless opinions. Once you've researched come back with a better understanding of what you're doing and ask more specific questions.

    Then you will get the attention of senior members. They're more apt to answer specific question threads rather than "why use a serm".

    Also, a good place to start is the search tool here search members tho jbryand101b is a hormone genius, Airborne is a pct SERM hound, manbeast no longer posts here but has more than a few very informative posts on the very questions you're asking.

    Good luck
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  6. Yes you need a serm. OTC PCT is to supplement your serm. All PCT should be based around a serm no matter the cycle length\type

  7. A SERM is safe, tried and tested. It makes it easier to keep your gains and it's cheap. If you really wanna go wild run some DAA all way through pct and Erase from week 2 of pct.

  8. OP I don't think you need to run a ph.
    If you don't know these things then first do a little research it doesn't take long to get educated if you just spend a couple of weeks on this site.

    Read other halo drol cycle logs. There are many
    Read some of the pct threads. Should be sticky
    Also look up different SERMs on google and just read. Don't go buying ****. Window shop and READ. Do this for a couple weeks.

  9. halo only works best at higher dosages FOR 6 WEEKS 125/125/100/100/75/75/. yes serm always !!!! dont you wanna keep what you gain !!!!!

  10. i cant believe no one has pointed out that hdol and pmag are two different compounds. ths guy obviously hasnt done any research on this and will probly go without a serm depite everyones advice. have fun with your pretty little titties op

    if you actually want to keep the gains, youd stop being so subbrn and buy a serm

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22

    How did you run it?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I ran it at 50 the first 2 weeks, wish i would've started at 75 and went up to a 100, next time
    T2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    i cant believe no one has pointed out that hdol and pmag are two different compounds. ths guy obviously hasnt done any research on this and will probly go without a serm depite everyones advice. have fun with your pretty little titties op

    if you actually want to keep the gains, youd stop being so subbrn and buy a serm
    Hey. Douchebag. I was ASKING QUESTIONS. Did i once say i was going to opt for no serm? NO. So. Learn to read. And learn that i am just trying to educate myself by getting as many opinions and views and information as possible. You should try it. And no s*** theyre diff compounds. But as far as sides and necessary precautions only an idiot will argue that u should use different products for one or the other.

  13. get nolva and some arimidex on hand before cycle. Maybe consider something to combat prolactin and progestrone problems if you encounter them. I personally tried to run an hdrol cycle with just OTC serms and def experienced some problems. No lumps but def puffy nips. Better to be safe than sorry dude. Listen to what everyone is telling you.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by binkshimself
    get nolva and some arimidex on hand before cycle. Maybe consider something to combat prolactin and progestrone problems if you encounter them. I personally tried to run an hdrol cycle with just OTC serms and def experienced some problems. No lumps but def puffy nips. Better to be safe than sorry dude. Listen to what everyone is telling you.
    Is it ok to use l dopa on cycle and/or during pct?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle Please help
    By Strongbol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 06:29 PM
  2. First Cycle, Please Help!?
    By greekgeorge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:44 PM
  3. NEED HELP WITH MY 2ND CYCLE "PLEASE HELP"
    By RSO in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 05:43 PM
  4. First Cycle Please Help
    By jaydee3rd in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:40 PM
  5. First Cycle- Please Help
    By NYHockey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Log in
Log in