Mixing HCG solution...need to make sure I got this right

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have 5000iu of HCG. It comes with two vials, one with powdered HCG, and one with 1ml of "solvent". To make the solution I:

1) pour the solvent into the vial of powder and mix them
2) take a syringe and pour the solution into 30 ml of bacteriostatic water, and mix it up
3) use a syringe to take the proper dose from the bacteriostatic water container

If I'm messing this up somehow, please let me know. I don't want to mess this up and waste it.

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
This will work. However, you probably do not want to do it this way.

Basically, according to the info you provided above, you'll have 5000iu in 31ml
of water. Thus, 1ml approx. = 161iu of HCG. Again, this will work, but your injections
will have to be high in volume. (Almost 2ml twice per week, if you follow Swale's protocol)

I'd suggest to have 1ml = 500iu (10ml of water needed), or even 1ml = 1000iu (5ml of water).
Just my 2 cents.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established

of water. Thus, 1ml approx. = 161iu of HCG. Again, this will work, but your injections
will have to be high in volume. (Almost 2ml twice per week, if you follow Swale's protocol)

I'd suggest to have 1ml = 500iu (10ml of water needed), or even 1ml = 1000iu (5ml of water).
Just my 2 cents.
OK, sounds good. I think I'll do the 10ml one so I can do 1/2 ml twice a week. Thanks for the help!

PurEvl

Awards

Just my 2 cents.
excellent advice, this is how I do it, I usually inject into my ab as well. Stings a little but you get
used to it

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
my abs always bruise when I do it that way, I skin pop just under the surface usually on the tri, it dissipates in less than an hour

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
my abs always bruise when I do it that way, I skin pop just under the surface usually on the tri, it dissipates in less than an hour
Um......its not intermuscular? I didn't realize I was supposed to do it subcutaneously.....no wonder it hurt :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
you can do IM, but you get less mileage/dose

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Red Fox Anabolics 2
txheadshaver 35 and Older 0
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 6