Ultimate rip cycle??? overkill???

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
hey guys my friend wants to run a serious rip cycle.. its going to include anavar, winn 50, furuza-a, and hdrol..... the only methyl is the hdrol.... im not sure if this is overkill or too much i told him it sounds solid but he better have some nice support supps, anyone have any input on this do you think its too much...he is lookin to run this in a few months so we didnt figure out any pct or dose for PH or anything its just an idea as of right now

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
i didnt know that, god i love these forums haha....anavar is supposed to be very mild on liver though... im assuming those two methylated compounds wont be too bad, some people stack sdrol and hdrol, i suppose superdrol is more toxic than var?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Why? There's 3 strongly androgenic compounds in that mix, it seems like a waste of product to me. I think any of these three options would be better: hdrol/anavar, hdrol/winnie, hdrol/furaza

I think I would do one of the first two if it was me. Throwing in a ton of compounds isn't a good idea, people think the more they throw into a cycle the better, and that's just not true.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'd run that, with a test base.
Yeah I could see that on a 12+ week test run, where the PHs aren't all ran at once.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
winn50 and furza toether is dumb they are generally the same and both very weak. i think ud be better off with just test and a higher dose of var. no need for any of the phs

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
I'd run that, with a test base.
any reason for test base... my friends afraid of needles i dont think ima be able to convince him

nightterror

Awards
furuza and win 50 while you have access to anavar is just stupid...a higher dosage of anavar will give you a better result or if you're looking for a more economical outcome then I assume you can get winny from the same source (Winstrol, the AAS not the ph)?

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Probably something more along the lines of dermacrine or 1DHEA 4DHEA....there are plenty of alternatives out there.
would stanodrol work?

akaVeritaS

Awards
Stano helps fight off sides like lethargy. The entire idea is to help you feel better on cycle.

Test is (obviously) best.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
well personally I think a test base (like a topical) PLUS something DHT (like stano/AHv3) are best. But I suppose DHT can work as a "test base"....just that I would not feel comfortable with it, I usually rely on dermacrine and sometimes add AHv3 or pstanz.
friend can get winnie(oral) 80 mg tabs.....he's saying he might just run the var with winnie and cut out PH's if he keeps any of them he said it might b hdrol..... im trying to tell him to drop the methyl and if he needs to have a Ph in cycle use the furuza a...anyone want to give me some advice on what to say when i talk too this kid..... his skull is a little thick....

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
well personally I think a test base (like a topical) PLUS something DHT (like stano/AHv3) are best. But I suppose DHT can work as a "test base"....just that I would not feel comfortable with it, I usually rely on dermacrine and sometimes add AHv3 or pstanz.
i thought win 50 by double dragon was pstanz..just a clone?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i thought win 50 by double dragon was pstanz..just a clone?
yeah I think its the same thing....just saying what I have done personally lately, as in the past year or so.

I don't know what to tell you man, everybody wants to use everything in the fcking closet all at once instead of creating several cycles over the next year or so with all the stuff they have. I have stuff sitting here from almost 4-5 months ago waiting to be used, I didn't just go take every bottle I had and run one cycle with 5-6 compounds at once. you very easily could make 3-4 cycles out of that stuff if you add in ancillary stuff like dermacrine or whatever.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
^This. Think about what will make the most effective cycle. Do your research on pros and cons of different compounds, and make intelligent decisions on what you wanna run. Don't just throw every pill in a bucket and grab a handful each day.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
^This. Think about what will make the most effective cycle. Do your research on pros and cons of different compounds, and make intelligent decisions on what you wanna run. Don't just throw every pill in a bucket and grab a handful each day.
I think you already suggested 3 cycles he could use for this stuff earlier in the thread. God forbid people research, and figure out what each of them do, and which ones would be redundant to run together, and what to run with them....just run them all at once! makes it easier! :D

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
I think you already suggested 3 cycles he could use for this stuff earlier in the thread. God forbid people research, and figure out what each of them do, and which ones would be redundant to run together, and what to run with them....just run them all at once! makes it easier! :D
lol i know... if it were up too me i'd get him to just run some hdrol and furuza/or win 50......im always the one researching cycles and **** for friends they dont even know what a serm is.... i dont mind much because i learn something every day, but on the realness ill talk some sense into him, your right warbird evryone wants to get a perfect body in the shortest time and it doesnt always work like that......correct me if i'm wrong but your supposed to wait 2 months before starting another cycle?? i ran halo extreme(hdrol) ending august and i forgot how long i have to wait for my next cycle i was thinkin january but i've been itching to start it a little sooner

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lol i know... if it were up too me i'd get him to just run some hdrol and furuza/or win 50......im always the one researching cycles and **** for friends they dont even know what a serm is.... i dont mind much because i learn something every day, but on the realness ill talk some sense into him, your right warbird evryone wants to get a perfect body in the shortest time and it doesnt always work like that......correct me if i'm wrong but your supposed to wait 2 months before starting another cycle?? i ran halo extreme(hdrol) ending august and i forgot how long i have to wait for my next cycle i was thinkin january but i've been itching to start it a little sooner
If you want to jump back on right away, just do your PCT month and get blood work done (hormone panel) and if your in range? then you can jump back on.....where your hormones are at post cycle and post PCT is the determining factor....most guys just do time on/time off if they don't get bloods done though. sort of a cookie cutter protocol.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
If you want to jump back on right away, just do your PCT month and get blood work done (hormone panel) and if your in range? then you can jump back on.....where your hormones are at post cycle and post PCT is the determining factor....most guys just do time on/time off if they don't get bloods done though. sort of a cookie cutter protocol.
ahh i have to get hormone panel done i have a pituitary tumor (prolactin secreting) so they have me on cabergoline to lower prolactin i think i should just see what results i get from lowering my prolactin levels i have bloodwork script maybe ill get it done

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
ahh i have to get hormone panel done i have a pituitary tumor (prolactin secreting) so they have me on cabergoline to lower prolactin i think i should just see what results i get from lowering my prolactin levels i have bloodwork script maybe ill get it done
well ONE good thing (the only lol) about your condition is that you can probably get hormone panels done whenever you want. Same with being on TRT, they really need to allow a hormone panel whenever its requested (within reason of course, not every month).

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
well ONE good thing (the only lol) about your condition is that you can probably get hormone panels done whenever you want. Same with being on TRT, they really need to allow a hormone panel whenever its requested (within reason of course, not every month).
yea its still a pain though right now hes juss checking my prolactin test and estradol i dont know what estradol is.... i always have to ask for cholesterol and/or liver and kidneys....doc's are stingy with bloodwork

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yea its still a pain though right now hes juss checking my prolactin test and estradol i dont know what estradol is.... i always have to ask for cholesterol and/or liver and kidneys....doc's are stingy with bloodwork
For real....If I wasn't 40 I am willing to bet the fcker wouldn't have requested testosterone....he flat out said unless I'm a woman or an XXY he ain't requesting estrogen either. well while on TRT I will have to insist, if he wants i will bring him literature that supports my request. You should probably tell your doc you feel lethargic and your libido is low and you'd like to see where your testosterone is at...also remind him you do have medical issues which could mess up your other hormones so it would be wise to check test. sometimes they need convincing. The funny thing is that insurance covers all of this, why they must bust balls and not order a female hormone panel upon request? is beyond me....

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
For real....If I wasn't 40 I am willing to bet the fcker wouldn't have requested testosterone....he flat out said unless I'm a woman or an XXY he ain't requesting estrogen either. well while on TRT I will have to insist, if he wants i will bring him literature that supports my request. You should probably tell your doc you feel lethargic and your libido is low and you'd like to see where your testosterone is at...also remind him you do have medical issues which could mess up your other hormones so it would be wise to check test. sometimes they need convincing. The funny thing is that insurance covers all of this, why they must bust balls and not order a female hormone panel upon request? is beyond me....
i know ill never understand it, what hormones should i specifically ask for when i go?