Few general questions

jasonk202

Awards
Ok so let me start off by saying that i've been opening up several pages that have been recommended on this site for ex. Pubmed and as i was going through the different links on that site, to be honest i have no idea what im reading. I can understand the frustration from some of you guys with noobies coming in here thinking ****s real simple and just right off the bat but im actually interested in learning as much as i can before i take action. If any of the more experienced people could help me out i'd greatly appreciate it.

So i just thought i'd regurgitate what i've learned so far from the things that i've been reading. With any type of PH supplement comes with specific doses that need to be followed for a few week period and after that a PCT is required to bring the hormones back into balance so the estrogen doesn't over compensate the testosterone. And the PCT cycle will require certain SERMS/natty boosters/anti-aromatase in order to keep the gains you've made on your previous cycle. Along with all this things like a good diet is required and all the other basics to lifting weights. Also from what i understand different PH's and PCT will need to be ran for some time bc ones body might not react well to a certain combo where someone elses works wonders without any side effect.

As you guys can see, i have very little knowledge and could really use some help from the experts on here. Thanks.

jasonk202

Awards
Great link and thanks for the post! I just skimmed through it and will eventually study on it later tonight but from what i've read so far the actual PH cycle is the easy part and the PCT is where things get a little tricky? and the PCT is where a little bit of trial and error comes into play?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PCT really isn't that tricky. Use the SERM that best fits your compounds and best helps your body start the recovery process. Introduce something to kick start natural test, use cortisol control if/when necessary.

The whole process is not that complicated when you know what you're doing.

jasonk202

Awards
is there any popular stacks as far as PH's and PCT's go? when i looked on supplementreviews.com it seems like there are beginner levels and more advanced levels of different PH's. I think it would be pretty foolish of me to jump straight into one of the stronger PH's right away for a first timer.

jasonk202

Awards
PCT really isn't that tricky. Use the SERM that best fits your compounds and best helps your body start the recovery process. Introduce something to kick start natural test, use cortisol control if/when necessary.

The whole process is not that complicated when you know what you're doing.
I've actually went through about 3 cycles of Animal Stak and I've recently finished up with the popular D-pol and Erase cycle.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've actually went through about 3 cycles of Animal Stak and I've recently finished up with the popular D-pol and Erase cycle.
Ok? In no way are any of those compounds remotely close to a PH/DS compound.

jasonk202

Awards
The two PHs I would recommend are Epistane or halodrol, both have great track records of being reliable, low on the side effects, and good on gains.

Take a look at those two and then once you decide I will help you on your pct and the dosage of the PH.

Thanks a lot! It's surprising that only 2 people on this forum is so helpful being this is definitely one of the most popular forums on these sorts of topics. I will keep you updated.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Gregg nailed it. what else do you want to know.

jasonk202

Awards
Gregg nailed it. what else do you want to know.
I think im alright for now, im finishing up the link Gregg has sent me i think im getting a pretty good feel of everything it's just now i need to do some research on the different supps that are available for PH and PCT's. As gregg mentioned Epistane seems to be a very popular one that i am strongly taking into consideration.