injections......

stage1

Awards
this is my next cycle :twisted:

test 1000mg 1 to 10
Drol 150mg ED weeks 1 to 4
fina 50 to 100mg ed weeks 6 to 12
PCT week 13.

i was just wondering what you guys opinions are with regards to shooting test in the delts. ive been told countless times by people at my gym that i should stick to quads and glutes. ive only ever done winny in shoulders and biceps due to this.

but with the above cycle i think i might have to start injecting more adventourously.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what's your cycle history just outta curiosity a gram of test and 150mg of drol ed is a TON of gear

and people shoot test in their delts all the time its no problem

PurEvl

Awards
this is my next cycle :twisted:

test 1000mg 1 to 10
Drol 150mg ED weeks 1 to 4
fina 50 to 100mg ed weeks 6 to 12
PCT week 13.

i was just wondering what you guys opinions are with regards to shooting test in the delts. ive been told countless times by people at my gym that i should stick to quads and glutes. ive only ever done winny in shoulders and biceps due to this.

but with the above cycle i think i might have to start injecting more adventourously.
wow thats a big cycle, you must 280 bro. Like said above I wouldnt run tren at the end. Also watch your BP on the drol, you need to watch yourself on this stack.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I shoot test in delts with no problems.....that's VERY common, not sure what you've heard?? :confused: I like quads, glutes, and delts, those are my 3 spots I usually use (sometimes pecs also).

As for the gear.... that is a hell of a lot of gear, what are your stats/history?

stage1

Awards
i weigh 19 stones (120kg) so id say thats about 265 pounds. correct me if im wrong. at the moment ive been on clen for 4 weeks and eca before that so im not really holding too much fat. still could be better i suppose. atleast i can feel out my abs easilly now.

this is my 4th cycle, ive done 750mg test before and high dosages of dbol. just want to try anapalon 50's cos ive heard gr8 things about it. and i though why not do it properly with 150mg.

with regards to winny or tren at the end of this cycle. in big cats anadrol profile he recommends it to lose the water.

and with regards to injecting oil based gear in delts, my mate told me a vet in our gym shot 250mg sust in his delt and ended up having to get it cut off for some reason or other.:eek:

Last edited:
Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I can't see what the problem would have been other than an abscess. In that case it could have happened in any muscle really. He either had dirty gear or had built up a lot of scar tissue from frequent injections.

UNF12345

Awards
maybe end the tren a week or two early b4 the test is outof ur system...it is very suppressive and running it till the last week will only make u have a slower recovery.