How do I properly switch from test P to test E?

nedd2jsp

Awards
I have been on Test P for 1 week now, I have only 20 days worth total. Yesterday I picked up 10mls of test e 250mg per cc. How do I switch to test E without massive hormonal deviations? Do I slowly integrate my Test E into my cycle or just stop test P cold turkey and pick up with E.

I am currently injecting 125mg test P EOD.

One other question, I feel pretty good since I have started my cycle of test P, however, I have not experienced pain from either of my 2 injects besides a very tolerable ache for an hour or two after second inject. My gear came in 250mg ampules so I have to cut the ampules in half which is not to much of a bitch, but it is odd none the less. I have never heard of test P coming in 250mg amps, is this unheard of? Gear seems legit, but I am skeptical. It does have the clear/slightly yellowish look and oily texture. My Test P came from Galenika Labs.

Thanks bros.
Regards

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
You need more test e bro. What's Ur cycle plan. And usually u wud start both at the same time and use test p to kickstart the test e since the long eater takes about 4 wks to build up. Pct? What's Ur plan for pct. Have u done any research on this.

nedd2jsp

Awards
You need more test e bro. What's Ur cycle plan. And usually u wud start both at the same time and use test p to kickstart the test e since the long eater takes about 4 wks to build up. Pct? What's Ur plan for pct. Have u done any research on this.
I've done a good deal of research, I'm taking 4 shots of test p every 8 days, is it safe to add .5cc of test E in the first shot of every 8 days to get it into my system? Then when I am out of test P I will up the dosage of test e? I plan on taking the test P until it is gone (2 weeks from now) and then I will change to the test E. How much of this should I shoot? It's my first cycle. 250mg per week spread out in 2 injects? One inject of 250mg per week? 2 injects of 250mg ea for a total of 500 a week? What should I do? I am currently running erase pro while I am on the cycle as an ai to stop possible side effects. This is especially important to me because I already have a bit of gyno naturally and naturally high estrogen levels. It should help with gains during my cycle. As for a post cycle I will prolly run nolva? Not completely educated on what I should do for post, please give me any information you are willing to offer on this subject!

Thank you very much for your help.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya thats fine its not very complicated man, just start running the test e at 500 mg(2 shots at 250 a week) and run the test p till it runs out, FOR PCT YOU NEED NOLVA AND DAA MINIMUM
I've done a good deal of research, I'm taking 4 shots of test p every 8 days, is it safe to add .5cc of test E in the first shot of every 8 days to get it into my system? Then when I am out of test P I will up the dosage of test e? I plan on taking the test P until it is gone (2 weeks from now) and then I will change to the test E. How much of this should I shoot? It's my first cycle. 250mg per week spread out in 2 injects? One inject of 250mg per week? 2 injects of 250mg ea for a total of 500 a week? What should I do? I am currently running erase pro while I am on the cycle as an ai to stop possible side effects. This is especially important to me because I already have a bit of gyno naturally and naturally high estrogen levels. It should help with gains during my cycle. As for a post cycle I will prolly run nolva? Not completely educated on what I should do for post, please give me any information you are willing to offer on this subject!

Thank you very much for your help.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
If you only have 10ml of 250 per at 500 a week don't you only have enough test e for 5 weeks? Or did I miss something?

nedd2jsp

Awards
If you only have 10ml of 250 per at 500 a week don't you only have enough test e for 5 weeks? Or did I miss something?
you are correct, this is my first cycle, do you really think i should be doing much more than that?

ya thats fine its not very complicated man, just start running the test e at 500 mg(2 shots at 250 a week) and run the test p till it runs out, FOR PCT YOU NEED NOLVA AND DAA MINIMUM
Thanks! Do I really need to run Daa as well as Nolva? What if I just keep running erase pro. It's supposed to shut down all estrogen completely as well as stop test from converting. It seems like they do similar things? I am running that right now and I could potentially buy another bottle and run it for a total of 60 days.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Yes get a couple more bottles of test e. And get some nolva and a natty test booster for pct.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
And also I wouldn't just shoot 1/2 cc of test e and then bump it up when the prop runs out. Just start shooting 250mg twice a wk now of the test e.

nedd2jsp

Awards
And also I wouldn't just shoot 1/2 cc of test e and then bump it up when the prop runs out. Just start shooting 250mg twice a wk now of the test e.
ok so just jump right into 500mg of test e a week? Seems like so much to be doing 1000mg a week of test for a first cycle >.<
Are you absolutely sure? This is my very first cycle. Also, can I load my 1cc syringe with .5cc of test e and .5cc test P? or will that be an issue for me?

Btw my stats:
6'3
191 lbs
18 yrs old

Erase Pro shuts down estrogen production as well as raises natural levels to the best of my knowledge, should I just keep running that for like 4 weeks as pct or switch to something else?

I still need more help understanding the process of PCT properly.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
You can load in the same syringe and you won't be getting 1000mg of test a wk. Test e takes bout 4 wks to kick in.

Damorgs

Awards
18yo and pinning test.. perfect way to **** up your hpta... good luck

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Wtf guys, he's to young. And clearly dosent know to much at all.

nedd2jsp

Awards
I didn't see that he was 18 and yea its obvious he hasn't researched.
I've done research, and I know I am probably to young but I do plan on at least finishing a 5 week cycle and I wish to complete it as carefully as possible. I joined this forum to become more informed. Thank you for the people who have helped and are willing to help, but I do not need negative comments or anything else regarding my age because it is not helpful and quite frankly frustrating. After I complete this cycle, I do not plan on doing another one any time soon.. Just please help me to be successful during this one! Thank you.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you are 18 wtf man, you have to be 21 to post here, but run erase pro and F/uck your body up and have tits and little raisins for balls and a limp dick, douche bag
I've done research, and I know I am probably to young but I do plan on at least finishing a 5 week cycle and I wish to complete it as carefully as possible. I joined this forum to become more informed. Thank you for the people who have helped and are willing to help, but I do not need negative comments or anything else regarding my age because it is not helpful and quite frankly frustrating. After I complete this cycle, I do not plan on doing another one any time soon.. Just please help me to be successful during this one! Thank you.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Alright guys let's stop the bashing if ur had it in his head dat he is goin run a cycle do u think we goin change his mind. Did yall listen to anyone when u were 18. If he is goin to run it regardless of what we say then I hope he runs it safely as possible.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
18? Get off now. 5 weeks of e won't be near enough of anything anyways. You're flushing $$$$.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
I just don't want him gettn screwed up and his momma goin to da media and oh no it was all the steroids that ruined my boy.

Damorgs

Awards
I just don't want him gettn screwed up and his momma goin to da media and oh no it was all the steroids that ruined my boy.
Then his mum will quote all the "advice" gained from AB.com from members "helping" him with his cycle... None of this has a positive side. He just needs to drop the cycle, best advice to be given. Failing that, there is PLENTY of information out there, if he was really committed he would just troll through the 1 million other posts about test e and appropriate pct.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Oh I agree he shouldn't do it at all and its clear how he plans to run it it could potentially tick him up. Not to mention 1 bottle of test e is a big waste of money.

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
ya, he's gonna do it anyway. might as well educate. couldn't tell me **** at that age, thats fa sho.