Mid cycle cut

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
As the title states on a test cycle for 30 weeks at 1 gram the thing is I gained a little more fat the I wanted So I have some RPN havoc and I was thinking of dropping the test for a four week havoc cut then getting back on the test and finishing up the other 15 weeks also I have slightly puffy nips that's why I want to use re havoc

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
As the title states on a test cycle for 30 weeks at 1 gram the thing is I gained a little more fat the I wanted So I have some RPN havoc and I was thinking of dropping the test for a four week havoc cut then getting back on the test and finishing up the other 15 weeks also I have slightly puffy nips that's why I want to use re havoc
Dude u need to lower your dose... obviously the excess estrogen build up from the high test dose is causing both the fat accumulation and the sore nipples. U need to either lower dose or or add an AI.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
well I also have a bunch of test prop/ enathn and cyp, also deca tren and d-bol. Then only thing is that I wonder if it will affect my gains when i lower the test dose down to 500

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
y not cut whilst still on the test. add in the epi and up ur ai

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I dont use AI's cuse they make me feel ****ty so I try to keep low fat not tryin to be huge just wanna look like arnold