First cycle: Anavar or Turinabol?

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
I'll be finishing up a cycle of superdrol in a couple of weeks, but I can now get access to other steroids (and from the reading I've been doing it appears these "other" steroids are less toxic than superdrol).

One person has recommended that I do the following as a first cycle:
Week 1-4: Test C 400mg/week, Deca 300mg/week, D-Bol 35mg/day, Nolvadex 10mg/day
Week 5-10: Test C 400mg/week, Deca 300mg/week, Nolvadex 10mg/day
Week 11-12: Nolvadex 20mg/day
Week 13-15: Clomid starting at 200mg/day and tapering down to 50 mg/day

I think the combo of Test C + Deca + D-Bol might be a bit much for a "first cycle" and was thinking of taking a lighter steroid such as Anavar or Turinabol instead. Thoughts?

42 years old. 175lbs when last weighed myself, tho feel more like 180lbs after the first couple of weeks on SD. Need to weigh myself again. Looking for solid muscle mass, increased strength and endurance and decreased recovery time. Not too bothered about gaining more bulk. I regularly hit the gym (4-5 times a week) and also mountain bike (1-2 times a week).

Last edited:

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
In for responses...good luck man. BUMP!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Don't do dbol for 10 weeks. Don't run Nolva after deca use clomid.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be finishing up a cycle of superdrol in a couple of weeks, but I can now get access to other steroids (and from the reading I've been doing it appears these "other" steroids are less toxic than superdrol).

Week 5-10: Test C 400mg/week, Deca 300mg/week, D-Bol 35mg/day, Nolvadex 10mg/day

I think the combo of Test C + Deca + D-Bol might be a bit much for a "first cycle" and was thinking of taking a lighter steroid such as Anavar or Turinabol instead. Thoughts?

42 years old. 175lbs when last weighed myself, tho feel more like 180lbs after the first couple of weeks on SD. Need to weigh myself again. Looking for solid muscle mass, increased strength and endurance and decreased recovery time. Not too bothered about gaining more bulk. I regularly hit the gym (4-5 times a week) and also mountain bike (1-2 times a week).
This is an example of a horrible cycle for a few reasons...10 weeks isn't long enough for deca, 10 weeks of dbol is way too long if you like your liver, don't run Nolva on cycle, don't run Nolva at all with deca for pct, no ai on hand, deca needs a month to clear before starting pct, clomids saturation dose is 50 mgs you don't need to go any higher or taper, but if u want to taper no need to start at 200...there's more wrong with this cycle but no need to point it out. Whoever recommended this cycle to you obviously doesn't like you very much. Not trying to sound like a dick, but this is a perfect example of why u research on your own.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Week 5-10: Test C 400mg/week, Deca 300mg/week, D-Bol 35mg/day, Nolvadex 10mg/day

You just used a steroid more powerful than either turinabol or anavar...and that was a legit first time steroid cycle.

Keep things simple and sweet -- if you are injecting, use 500 mg of test cyp/enan and feel like a million bucks....

If you please and want to be perfect in regard to precautionary measures --- run HCG intermittently throughout cycle -- 1000 iu twice a week.

You dont need to get fancy with decas and dbols, trens, winns, etc....

Get your pct in line --- most will say use a SERM like nolv or clom or torim...but I will say use 25 mg of Aromasin and the Testosterone Recovery Stack because I seen Superdrol bloods that show the products in the stack boost T levels dramatically (see attached).

-matt

Attachments

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. I'll certainly be doing more research. This site helps.
@Danb - I'll certainly be researching on my own.
@Matt - Simple does seem the way to go. 500mg of Test C or E might be the way I go. I'll be searching and maybe creating a new thread on needles to use, injection sites and safe injection such as sterility.
@Matt - I already have Clomid, FormaSurge, TongKat Ali and have ordered some Aromasin (in case I need it) for the beginning of my first PCT with SD. The TRS looks interesting. I'll research the SA a little more, but I think I might be sold on EndoAmp and Toco-8 as they also target health areas that I am particularly interested in.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys. I'll certainly be doing more research. This site helps.
@Danb - I'll certainly be researching on my own.
@Matt - Simple does seem the way to go. 500mg of Test C or E might be the way I go. I'll be searching and maybe creating a new thread on needles to use, injection sites and safe injection such as sterility.
@Matt - I already have Clomid, FormaSurge, TongKat Ali and have ordered some Aromasin (in case I need it) for the beginning of my first PCT with SD. The TRS looks interesting. I'll research the SA a little more, but I think I might be sold on EndoAmp and Toco-8 as they also target health areas that I am particularly interested in.

Sounds good. Let me know if you need any help plotting out your cycle/diet plan

-matt