Methyl V for 22 y/o.

MTabor21

Awards
I am 22 I've been lifting since I was 15. I'm 5'8" 170lbs I'm about 15% body fat. I am looking to gain about 10 lbs of muscle and maybe cut some fat. I was recommended 3 products. Methyl V from muscle fortress PH, elixir liver support by reaction nutrition, and arimiT by ug pharma for pct. what can you tell me about these products? Safety, effectiveness etc. please give me info supported by facts an/or explanation. also are side effects unavoidable?
Thanks

-Matt

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
I am 22 I've been lifting since I was 15. I'm 5'8" 170lbs I'm about 15% body fat. I am looking to gain about 10 lbs of muscle and maybe cut some fat. I was recommended 3 products. Methyl V from muscle fortress PH, elixir liver support by reaction nutrition, and arimiT by ug pharma for pct. what can you tell me about these products? Safety, effectiveness etc. please give me info supported by facts an/or explanation. also are side effects unavoidable?
Thanks

-Matt
if this is the one that contains LMG and superdrol, you'll need MUCH more than that. liver, blood pressure and cholesterol support is highly, highly required (safe over sorry), and your PCT should be clomid or nolva along with a natty T-booster. superdrol will shut you down pretty hard.