new furuza-a cycle

gymrat99

Awards
So after lots of research here is what i have decided to cycle: being that i received a free bottle of andro factory bulk-up, I am going to run it with furuza-a.

stack
1-6 Furuza-a 200/250/300/300/350/350
2-6 bulk-up @ 6 pills a day 5 weeks
1-6 hcgenerate (5 caps a day - 3 morn/2 even)
1-10 N2Guard or Cycle Assist
2-10 Sustain-Alpha ( 5 pumps daily )

PCT
7-11 either torem or clomid
7-11 unleashed / post cycle
7-11 DAA

questions:

- hcgenerate, how many bottles would I need?
- which one = n2guard or cycle assist? how many bottles?
- how mcuh torem do i need for pct? i was looking at 60mgs/ml bottles

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'm not sure why you're running hcgenerate with it.

Use that at 10 cautious ed in pct .

Either torem or what? Nothing?

What is bulk up?

I've never used torem but seems like neither have you.
I use Clomid. Works great.

gymrat99

Awards
thanks man for pointing that out. bulk-up is a similar product like andro bulk but less strong. so many mixed reviews and since i have it i thought judt run it see what happens.

gymrat99

Awards
yea from what i understand yes it help to reduce shutdown. not sure if furuza-a is strong enough to shut down so covering all bases.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
i have stacked fza with hdrol a few times with good results.
fza is good to stack with methylated phs. Fza needs to be dose high, all the way through cycle.

gymrat99

Awards
i have stacked fza with hdrol a few times with good results.
fza is good to stack with methylated phs. Fza needs to be dose high, all the way through cycle.
what did you start and end at? how many weeks did you run the stack?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
ran it for 5 weeks 0/250/300/300/350/350 hdrol ran it 75/75/100/100/100/125.

murk01

murk01

Awards
so you don't see a need to take support while on cycle?
Yeh. Think it would be a waste. Save it for pct. You will probably shutdown anyway. Maybe reasearch pulsing to avoid shutdown

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hcgenerate isn't a on cycle support product, It's a pct product.

gymrat99

Awards
Hcgenerate isn't a on cycle support product, It's a pct product.
thanks man will skip it. as far as pct goes i was thinking :

torem 90\60\60\30
sustain alpha
unleashed / post cycle

are there any concerns about estro rebound after torem?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk, but i always use an ai in pct as well, bridging at the end of the serm. i like erase pro

gymrat99

Awards
you think this is enough for pct?

torem 90\60\60\30
sustain alpha
unleashed / post cycle

what should i o if i start getting sides from torem like high bp and headaches?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thought this would help, it's from an article on the website.

thanks man for pointing that out. bulk-up is a similar product like andro bulk but less strong. so many mixed reviews and since i have it i thought judt run it see what happens.
The Advanced DHEA Complex

The fastest way to BIG!

STRONGEST - FASTEST - PUREST WAY TO MUSCLE GAINS!

4-DHEA-ß-DHEA-a-DHEA = The Advanced DHEA Complex

The Advanced DHEA Complex in BULK-UP will increase your lean muscle mass gains by approximately 5-18lbs in as little as 8 weeks depending on your choice of dose. Muscle gains, hardening, strength, stamina, increased libido and the promotion of the anti-effects of gynecomastia are only some of the benefits that come from The Advanced DHEA Complex. DHEA is also commonly known as the anti-aging wonder drug of the century. DHEA when handled properly can result in higher DHT levels. Blood tests revealed when formulated properly that these androgens can boost DHT levels by 3.5 times within 6 hours of a single 6 soft gel dose.

BULK-UP’s specialty formula The Advanced DHEA Complex is designed to gain lean muscle mass weight. 4-DHEA converts to an anabolic androstenediol at high levels, which then can convert to testosterone. This anabolic hormone has no to mild estrogen conversions and produces massive gains without bloating; while maximizing your masculine features and characteristics. The androgens ß-DHEA and a-DHEA can convert to the potent natural androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT). They are specifically included in a neuro-balanced ratio to avoid the effects of lethargy or tiredness from the 4-DHEA. It’s the specific balance of GABAergic isomers from the epiandrosterone and androsterone that eliminates these feelings while enhancing mental clarity and aggressive strength.

The high anabolic, androgenic and estrogenic activities found in The Advanced DHEA Complex will lead you to massive gains, strength, and long lasting stamina. These prohormones actually create new muscle cells from stem cells, new nuclei, increase protein synthesis abilities and Increase utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth allowing you to retain more nutrients. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, and myoblasts may stick for the rest of your life.

Only ANDRO FACTORY has the anabolic effect of The Advanced DHEA Complex.

The refined combination of the multiple DHEA’s found in this complex is created with precision and dedication to give you the results you want big, hard, strong and NOW. This makes BULK-UP the only testosterone and androgen enhancement formula comparable to prescription testosterone; supporting rapid growth with minimal to no side effects. Customers call BULK-UP the only formula that delivers an equivalent dose to injectable testosterone safely, legally, effectively and affordably. Visit our Community pages and see the results of case studies reporting The Advanced DHEA Complex in ANDRO FACTORY’S BULK-UP and its strong correlation to testosterone.

For more information on The Advanced DHEA Complex see The Power of Testosterone and THE STACK!

GUARANTEED RESULTS!

Guaranteed results; BULK-UP will provide noticeable results in as little as two weeks. First with stronger lifting ability and then with muscle fullness and hardness.

Please visit our testimonials, reviews and before and afters on our Community Pages. Follow our loggers on their journey through an 8 week cycle and see real people gain real Muscle.

Cycle Stacking Guidelines

BULK-UP is non-methylated with a balanced estrogen conversion making it easy to stack with any cycle, this includes all ANDRO FACTORY products and non ANDRO FACTORY products: metabolic steroids, anabolic steroids, prohormones and natural T-boosters. Although ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends to stick to the safe and effective product BULK-UP and the safetly designed line THE GORILLA SERIES we understand that some customers do stack prohomones with other compounds. Depending on your desired gains, protein intake and lifting commitments here is the cycle stacking guideline. (ANDRO FACTORY does not promote or encourage the use of any illegal steroids).

The GORILLA SERIES is designed to be the only alternative to injectable Testosterone Enanthate and prescription Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

Do not use this product or any natural or unnatural prohormone, hormone or steroid for more than 8 weeks without taking an 8 week off cycle.

-Team ANDRO FACTORY

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
And maybe this will help to.

Coupon Code BULKUP14
Buy one get one half off.

andro-ad-(320x200)-3.jpg