Halovar (Purus Labs) Cycle Questions

grandroid828

Awards
Hey guys. first post on anabolicminds forums so please pardon if i am in the wrong spot or something. i did read all the stickies but theres ALOT of info there! anyways. im considering running a cycle of halovar by purus labs. basically for those who dont know, halodrol for 50 mg a day (single dose) for 30 days. im just curious as to what you guys would reccomend as a pct and what you think about simply running maybe the purus labs recycle (hormone modulator/t boost) and organ shield as pct. would that be enough? just give me your thoughts please. also note a few months ago i did the LG trifecta stack (yeah i know, contain your laughter) but it made me SICK all the time. super weak in the gym. napping all day because i was so tired. lost about 8 lbs on the cycle and i was trying to gain weight. so needless to say, im concerned about that being an issue on halo too. think it will be?
stats -
age 21
weight - 212.2 lbs (roughly9-11 percent bf)
6 ft 3
1rm bench - 345
1rm squat - 405 ATG
1rm dead - 455 with straps

also the trifecta stack was my only other hormonal product. no other ph's. (i have taken natty t boosters like cellucor p6 and such but we both know that did nothing on its own)
thanks for any help guys i really appreciate it.

Last edited:
fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
search pct or just go to the section PCT.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey,

First off I agree with the above do some research on PCT. I am a proponent of basing my PCT around a SERM first, then DAA (D-Pol) and I usually like adding in Recycle but wouldn't say it's 100% necessary.

Most don't seem to get lethargy on Halo, though it's always a possibility on some of these PH cycles.
I'd probably go ahead and extend the cycle to 6 weeks and do 75mg. That's a good starting point that will provide the most gains without going too high. Though Halo is considered pretty mild PH. I have seen more than a few blood work come back showing it can be pretty strong when it comes to how it affects HPTA so why the SERM is a recommendation (of mine not Purus obviously).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys. first post on anabolicminds forums so please pardon if i am in the wrong spot or something. i did read all the stickies but theres ALOT of info there! anyways. im considering running a cycle of halovar by purus labs. basically for those who dont know, halodrol for 50 mg a day (single dose) for 30 days. im just curious as to what you guys would reccomend as a pct and what you think about simply running maybe the purus labs recycle (hormone modulator/t boost) and organ shield as pct. would that be enough? just give me your thoughts please. also note a few months ago i did the LG trifecta stack (yeah i know, contain your laughter) but it made me SICK all the time. super weak in the gym. napping all day because i was so tired. lost about 8 lbs on the cycle and i was trying to gain weight. so needless to say, im concerned about that being an issue on halo too. think it will be?
stats -
age 21
weight - 212.2 lbs (roughly9-11 percent bf)
6 ft 3
1rm bench - 345
1rm squat - 405 ATG
1rm dead - 455 with straps

also the trifecta stack was my only other hormonal product. no other ph's. (i have taken natty t boosters like cellucor p6 and such but we both know that did nothing on its own)
thanks for any help guys i really appreciate it.
Did you go through with your Halo decision?

grandroid828

Awards
you're 21..
Yes. I am. But that doesnt make me automatically knowledgable on relatively harsh, hormonal products. And ive only been lifting a year, and not to sound ****y, but i went from not being able to unrack 135 on bench to putting up 345 in a year, similar gains on squat and dea too, so i feel like i must have decent genes, and wanna see where they take me and when things platuea hard or stop, ill reevaluate my decision. In the meantime, ill just study all i can about it. Seems like the smartest thing for me to do imo.

Exian

Exian

Awards
you need to be careful you don't mess with your hormones too much at your age. You can really screw yourself in the long run if you're not super careful.

grandroid828

Awards
you need to be careful you don't mess with your hormones too much at your age. You can really screw yourself in the long run if you're not super careful.
Exactly. Thats why i feel i should do alot of research and all first. Not that i think theyre like deadly, but with this stuff (imo) the more educated you are the better. And im not confident enough with my education on ph/steroids to use them yet. YET. Lol.

Exian

Exian

Awards
Halodrol is a relatively mild ph, a nice one to start on though. You need to make sure you eat enough though because its not a magic pill. No pro hormones are. So make sure you eat a lot and train hard. The risk with any pro hormones is damage to your hypothalamus pituitary axis, specifically test production. Your body shuts down its own production when you consume things who's purpose is to mimic test. PCT is the most important part. You need to make sure you restart your bodies natural production of test otherwise you're in for a life of low sperm count and minimal libido. The standards for orals are SERM (like climid or nolvadex), which bind to your bodies estrogen receptors and trick your body into thinking there is not enough estrogen in our body- therefore causing your body to release hormones called LH and FSH, inducing testosterone production. D-Aspartic Acid - this stimulates test production and is used as an adjunct to help boost production. And most people use an AI (anti-aromatase). This prevents the conversion of test to estrogen. Estrogen is necessary in your body but can be detrimental to gains it can also cause gyno (man boobs) and water retention and catabolism... It needs to be managed carefully. Anyway if you're going to try roids at your age no one will stop you. But do it carefully. Pct is important... Good luck