Why wait, if youre serious?

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
I see a lot of you guys bashing on the younger ones, but if they're aspiring to get bigger after 1-2 years of training why not?

Life isn't guaranteed... Talking about waiting two or 4 years? Arnold and a lot of other pros started pinning way younger, if you know your info and do it right, then why not?

Why wait ridiculous amounts of time when you can start now, if you have all your research down?

Why wait when your not genetically gifted and can only pack on 5lbs of muscle a year rather two to 4 weeks?

The bigger the risk, the greater the reward...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you gain that 20 pounds from roids that you could have easily gained from natural bodily changes and diet, your next 20 on roids will be a whole lot harder.
500mg/ week of test as your fourth cycle will have nowhere near the same effects on you as your first cycle. Now, if you had gained that 20 pounds naturally, that 500mg of test would only be your third cycle and would do much much more for you.
That's why the big guys these days are using such high amounts. 500mg is nothing to them. They cruise year long on that just to maintain weight, and use much higher amounts to gain.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
If you gain that 20 pounds from roids that you could have easily gained from natural bodily changes and diet, your next 20 on roids will be a whole lot harder.
500mg/ week of test as your fourth cycle will have nowhere near the same effects on you as your first cycle. Now, if you had gained that 20 pounds naturally, that 500mg of test would only be your third cycle and would do much much more for you.
That's why the big guys these days are using such high amounts. 500mg is nothing to them. They cruise year long on that just to maintain weight, and use much higher amounts to gain.
One can gain 20lbs easily from the newbie gains 6 months to a year, then the amount of muscle you gain exponentially starts to slow down....

So why not start phs, for a year or so then move on to pinning?

I'm not saying go straight into roids, but why wait another year where you'll only gain about 5- 15 lbs and progress that slow is really demotivating?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The reason I say wait and learn is because until you get all that knowledge you won't have that good of chances of gaining and keeping gains. At my college's gym I see at least two dozen guys on gear who are putting up less weight then the people I train who are all natty (and only 3 months in). They use gear more as a crutch then a boost.

One can gain 20lbs easily from the newbie gains 6 months to a year, then the amount of muscle you gain exponentially starts to slow down....

So why not start phs, for a year or so then move on to pinning?

I'm not saying go straight into roids, but why wait another year where you'll only gain about 5- 15 lbs and progress that slow is really demotivating?

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
There's a lot of risk doing steroids that young. But you are right Arnold did start at like 16 I believe. But also those pros do a lot more than us average users.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
There is an argument to make here that Arnold and other pros that started that early are exceptions not average. Just from being on this site for a while I rarely see threads pop up going I started gear at 16 and I am now 25 and winning Mr. Olympia. I more frequently see hey I am 16 and I have the mother of all gyno, or I am 18 and I am on trt.

There's a lot of risk doing steroids that young. But you are right Arnold did start at like 16 I believe. But also those pros do a lot more than us average users.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
There is an argument to make here that Arnold and other pros that started that early are exceptions not average. Just from being on this site for a while I rarely see threads pop up going I started gear at 16 and I am now 25 and winning Mr. Olympia. I more frequently see hey I am 16 and I have the mother of all gyno, or I am 18 and I am on trt.
That made me LOL my point is

Natural levels are at about 400 to 800?

Someone whos naturally at 800 vs someone who's naturally at 5000 is gonna get smoked..

But you're right about young people who do it impulsively.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
That made me LOL my point is

Natural levels are at about 400 to 800?

Someone whos naturally at 800 vs someone who's naturally at *5000 is gonna get smoked..

But you're right about young people who do it impulsively.
*edit 500