Low Dose Orals on a Caloric Deficit

TEP25

Awards
Hey Everyone.

I'm sure this has come up before, but I was wondering what type of experience everyone had with this approach.

I was planning on using a low dose of Helladrol, combined with a caloric deficit.
I want to do this for the anti-catabolic qualities of a PH while cutting fat, just to hold on to as much LBM as possible.

Any thoughts and/or critiques are appreciated.
Thanks

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Everyone.

I'm sure this has come up before, but I was wondering what type of experience everyone had with this approach.

I was planning on using a low dose of Helladrol, combined with a caloric deficit.
I want to do this for the anti-catabolic qualities of a PH while cutting fat, just to hold on to as much LBM as possible.

Any thoughts and/or critiques are appreciated.
Thanks
:thumbs up:

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You could go on h-drol with maintenance calories and get a nice recomp effect.

TEP25

Awards
True, I was thinking of a 6 week plan : 25/25/25/25/25/25
Seeing as the body produces a small amount each day, 25 mgs would keep me on the high side of normal while on a cut/recomp

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
True, I was thinking of a 6 week plan : 25/25/25/25/25/25
Seeing as the body produces a small amount each day, 25 mgs would keep me on the high side of normal while on a cut/recomp
way too low of a dose u literaly wont feel a thing. ur body produces a small amount of what?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol does not ' raise test levels'... it will shutdown your natural test levels because you have foreign androgens in your body.

For a recomp to lose fat... I'd go 50mg a day, do consistent cardio, eat clean and in a deficit, etc.

25mg is honestly too weak... and I usually err on the side of low doses for safety reasons.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 of sd a day for 6 wks is what I'm using to accomplish the same...

bomb402

Awards
So you built your 235 lb 5 11 frame on prohormones? lol

TEP25

Awards
thanks for the responses everyone.
bomb402, not really sure what you mean.. This is the first time i'll be using exogenous androgens.
My tendency when I cut is to drop a significant amount of muscle too.
Thats why I ventured into the idea of H-drol as an anti-catabolic.

ripped_one, thanks. Surely any exogenous source would promote shutdown. Just from some preliminary readings, the body of a healthy male around my age produces about 125mg/dl of test per week to keep levels consistent. Thats the reason I commented on keeping helladrol on the very low side. I have to agree though, 25 may be too low.
Thanks again everyone, any more comments are welcome

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
How about using a stanodrol clone? It's non-methylated so won't be rough on the liver or lipids and will help you hold onto muscle with low cals.

TEP25

Awards
warsteiner, right on.
I'm definitely looking to cut, but a recomp would be ideal.
Stanadrol is S-Drol??

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
S-Drol is normally Superdrol (2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol). Stano is 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one. There are a few companies that sell this product (LGI Stano-200, Elite Formations Stano Elite, etc.). It's non-methylated so doesn't tax the liver too much and is great for fat loss and strength gain so you should be able to retain or even increase your strength on a cut. Most people run it at a minimum of 600 per day and the only thing to watch out for is hair loss and this only occurs if you are prone to male pattern baldness.

I ran MMV2 or MMV3 (can't remember which) a couple of years ago, which was Legal Gear's stano and had some great fat loss even on a low cal diet. The recovery was amazing and I was able to add in additional cardio sessions without feeling worn out. The only side effects I had were a slight increase in blood pressure (nothing too bad) and lethargy at about week 5. I ran it for 6 weeks although I can't remember the dosage I used.

TEP25

Awards
Man, I appreciate the knowledge!!!
Thanks again for the response