What is going on with me?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was running a SD cycle along with AndroEnhance. 20mg of SD a day. Support supps were Cycle Assist (8/day), Aegis (TUDCA) at 3/day and Toco-8. Everything felt fine except the last 3 days of my cycle. At that point, I dropped the SD immediately. So I ran SD for 26 days.

I am still experiencing constant stomach pain and constant lower back pain. It will not go away. I get very hungry but then can't eat that much. The back pain feels like back pumps all the time (yes, I have Taurine and it's not helping). I started my PCT right after I stopped taking SD (Nolva and DAA).

Urine is not dark. It's normal color. Skin doesn't appear yellow.

Why am I feeling this upset stomach pain feeling and pain in lower back? Any ideas?

If this continues another day or two, I am going to see a doc.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check in with your doc to be safe...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly still sounds like your kidneys are trying to recover from your cycle

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly still sounds like your kidneys are trying to recover from your cycle
I was thinking this. Anything I can take to help with the recovery? Or just rest and water? My urine isn't dark so I am thinking that might be a good sign.

Thanks for the responses.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking this. Anything I can take to help with the recovery? Or just rest and water? My urine isn't dark so I am thinking that might be a good sign.

Thanks for the responses.
Grape seed extract, fish oil and plenty of water

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry to disagree but what he is describing sounds alot like a kidney stone.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Go see a doc. Kidney stones bloww worse than anything ive ever experienced. Go early enough and they can break it apart

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be kidney stones...Op you having trouble pissing at all?

holysnikey

Awards
Are these the only things you are taking? What are you on right now including any prescription stuff? Just Nolva, DAA and Taurine? Upset stomach is common the first few days of Nolva and the SD and AE may need a few days to clear out of the system for the pumps to stop. Go to the doctor if you're concerned it can never hurt and only you know how you're body is feeling. Like you said though it doesn't sound like kidney or liver damage since you have no jaundice or dark urine. I would continue with the TUDCA if you aren't.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No blood in urine. Doesn't hurt to piss at all. No fever. Just feel like my stomach area and lower back have been punched.

No prescription meds. Just on day 4 of Nolva. Stopped taking DAA (Testforce) yesterday. No other supplements at the moment because I don't know what's causing this. Have some TUDCA left (12pills).

Haven't been to the gym in 5 days now.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are these the only things you are taking? What are you on right now including any prescription stuff? Just Nolva, DAA and Taurine? Upset stomach is common the first few days of Nolva and the SD and AE may need a few days to clear out of the system for the pumps to stop. Go to the doctor if you're concerned it can never hurt and only you know how you're body is feeling. Like you said though it doesn't sound like kidney or liver damage since you have no jaundice or dark urine. I would continue with the TUDCA if you aren't.

He could still have Kidney distress without those symptoms...as for a kidney stone it's still possible but unlikely if your pissing fine

holysnikey

Awards
Yes he can have distress certainly but it doesn't sound like permanent damage. I would drink a gallon of water a day, get a B complex and more TUDCA if you want to be ultra safe. You can also throw in some real lemon or cranberry juice for the kidneys if wanted. This honestly sounds just like some stress from taking SD then stomach upset by starting Nolva and maybe some anxiety over the symptoms rightfully so because SD is potent stuff. How is your stool? Is it tan, white or very dark?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stool is normal color. Was a bit hard about 10 days ago but has since softened.

holysnikey

Awards
Doesn't sound like anything concerning personally but you're the only one who knows how you feel. How much Nolva are you taking? If the upset stomach and pumps don't go away in like another week or 2 I'd go to the Dr if you don't plan on it yet.

holysnikey

Awards
And Ego sounds like you have a UTI or STD go get tested.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 mL of Nolva which equals 20mg. I've been on Nolva for 4 days now.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
What other cycles have you done? It's not that common but peptic ulcers can be caused by some Prohormones and sometimes it does hurt the kidney area as well as the stomach. Get checked by a doc

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sounds like how I felt minus the stomach pain when I had my stones. Seriously a nurse told me stones are worse than labor pains. I had no problem pissing besides an occasional burn, and I was diagnosed with stones. Good luck bro hope I feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got almost 12 hours of sleep last night plus drank a lot of water. Also keep taking TUDCA. Feel a little better today. Pain still there though, not quite as bad. Seems to be more on my left side of my stomach area and lower back. Having no issues with urinating so at this point I doubt I have any stones.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was running a SD cycle along with AndroEnhance. 20mg of SD a day. Support supps were Cycle Assist (8/day), Aegis (TUDCA) at 3/day and Toco-8. Everything felt fine except the last 3 days of my cycle. At that point, I dropped the SD immediately. So I ran SD for 26 days.

I am still experiencing constant stomach pain and constant lower back pain. It will not go away. I get very hungry but then can't eat that much. The back pain feels like back pumps all the time (yes, I have Taurine and it's not helping). I started my PCT right after I stopped taking SD (Nolva and DAA).

Urine is not dark. It's normal color. Skin doesn't appear yellow.

Why am I feeling this upset stomach pain feeling and pain in lower back? Any ideas?

If this continues another day or two, I am going to see a doc.
Sounds like you need to take a big shiit.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you need to take a big shiit.
That seriously could have something to do with it. I went a lot 3 days ago but that's really been it the past 10 days or so. Just a little here and there.

What OTC stuff is out there that works good? Ex-lax?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was also taking Gut Health on my cycle. Was this a bad idea?

I know this generally gets good reviews but from when I started taking it at the beginning of my cycle till last week, my ****s came out hard and I wasn't going as much as I should.

holysnikey

Awards
Miralax is a safe and effective laxative. Plus it doesn't give you liquid crap it just comes out like it should.