What's your favorite or best cycle you have ever run? (ph ,roids)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my favorite ph cycle has been superdrol and stano.

liked it better then dianabol/deca cycle

HoLLo

HoLLo

Awards
500mg/week Test E, just jumped to 625mg/week to make sure I use all the oil (otherwise I'd have some leftover oil). SD 20/20/20/30. I'm on my 4th week right now. Going to have a solo run of Test E for awhile, and end up lowering calories and cutting at the end with Epi.

Riskyb

Awards
SD 30mg/day x 4 weeks
Test E 500mg/week
Amazing combo! Liked it more than Dbol n Test

Husker89

Banned
Awards
masteron methylclostebol and stanodrol INSANE AGRRESSION AND CUTS
500mg/week Test E, just jumped to 625mg/week to make sure I use all the oil (otherwise I'd have some leftover oil). SD 20/20/20/30. I'm on my 4th week right now. Going to have a solo run of Test E for awhile, and end up lowering calories and cutting at the end with Epi.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone/ rs transaderm/ dimethazine..... Loved the **** out of it, but this could change when I hop on injects next year.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Like 12lbs in 6 weeks and kept 9-10. It was awesome, the pumps while on it were intense.

Trenazone/ rs transaderm/ dimethazine..... Loved the **** out of it, but this could change when I hop on injects next year.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like 12lbs in 6 weeks and kept 9-10. It was awesome, the pumps while on it were intense.
nice gains....and kept most of it....sounds like something I would like to try...thanks for the input bro

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run only Havoc. I gained over 10lbs in 4 weeks and kept most of it. Lethargy during the cycle was bad though.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run only Havoc. I gained over 10lbs in 4 weeks and kept most of it. Lethargy during the cycle was bad though.
10lbs on only havoc is nice...lethargy sucks, sd gave me lethargy, but when I cycled it with stano it was gone and felt great

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10lbs on only havoc is nice...lethargy sucks, sd gave me lethargy, but when I cycled it with stano it was gone and felt great
Yeah, sadly I got sick on week 3 (was already up 10lbs by then).. I forced myself to cobtinue but I had to call it quits after four weeks. I was supposed to do a 6 weeker.. I think I would've been able to keep every gram of muscle I gained but 2 weeks on antibiotics made it harder.

Next time I'll use Stano or 4-AD to combat lethargy. My next cycle will probably be some kind of 1-andro product stacked with Stano at 600-1000mg/day for 5-9 weeks, hopefully it'll be fun :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, sadly I got sick on week 3 (was already up 10lbs by then).. I forced myself to cobtinue but I had to call it quits after four weeks. I was supposed to do a 6 weeker.. I think I would've been able to keep every gram of muscle I gained but 2 weeks on antibiotics made it harder.

Next time I'll use Stano or 4-AD to combat lethargy. My next cycle will probably be some kind of 1-andro product stacked with Stano at 600-1000mg/day for 5-9 weeks, hopefully it'll be fun :)
Hope your next cycle will treat you better...best of luck

Riskyb

Awards
With the SD and Test E:
SD 30mg x 4 weeks. Test 500/week x 10 weeks
Gains after 4 weeks = 12 lbs
After 10 week total gain was 17 lbs.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Really... no one has even mentioned tren? Well um, test and tren is my favorite cycle.
Test e 1-10 500mg
Tren ace. 3-10 75mg/day
Maybe some SD first 3 weeks.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really... no one has even mentioned tren? Well um, test and tren is my favorite cycle.
Test e 1-10 500mg
Tren ace. 3-10 75mg/day
Maybe some SD first 3 weeks.
you are the first to mention tren...I think more will follow

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep the cycles coming guys...always fun to read peoples succes stories.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Test e @ 750mg. A week finishing the last 4 weeks with SD. Ended the cycle with a bang :) it was a strict recomp cycle so no weight gain but a complete body transformation.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test e @ 750mg. A week finishing the last 4 weeks with SD. Ended the cycle with a bang :) it was a strict recomp cycle so no weight gain but a complete body transformation.
been following your thread...you nailed it.....fantastic bro

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Best cycle I have ran to date would have to be...

Test-E 1-14 (750mg)
Tren-E 1-12 (500mg)
SD 1-4 (10-20-30-30)
Winny 10-14 (50mg)

HoLLo

HoLLo

Awards
My next cylce will include some injectable Tren Ace, but my next cycle will more than likely not be for a year or more.

I would like to just update on my Test E and SD cycle, I'm nearing completion of my 4th week of SD, and after that, it will be only Test E for awhile. I began my cycle at 216. Weighed in today at 239.4. So close to 240! SD is no freakin joke.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
SD is so good and toxic it got banned, sob's politicians, rat bastards lol

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
on sd methylcolestabol and stano now. 5lbs in 2 weeks and ive been cutting ****s awsome

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
on sd methylcolestabol and stano now. 5lbs in 2 weeks and ive been cutting ****s awsome
Cool, I was on the ropes on my current SD cycle, was going for clean bulk, but I like how responded to it the last time I cycled it, so I'm going to do a recomp, I'm on day 7 , my diet and training is currently setup for recomp.,so I'm sticking with it
SD is great for whatever you want it to be, cutting, bulk, recomp or a clean bulk, which I always mess up and it becomes a bulk up cycle lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
Cool, I was on the ropes on my current SD cycle, was going for clean bulk, but I like how responded to it the last time I cycled it, so I'm going to do a recomp, I'm on day 7 , my diet and training is currently setup for recomp.,so I'm sticking with it
SD is great for whatever you want it to be, cutting, bulk, recomp or a clean bulk, which I always mess up and it becomes a bulk up cycle lol
SD @ 10mg ED for 6 weeks makes a great recomp cycle.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Anyone have a favorite cycle involving anadrol?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Test-E 1-14 (750mg)
Tren-E 1-12 (500mg)
SD 1-4 (10-20-30-30)
Winny 10-14 (50mg)
how much did you gain on that?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next cylce will include some injectable Tren Ace, but my next cycle will more than likely not be for a year or more.

I would like to just update on my Test E and SD cycle, I'm nearing completion of my 4th week of SD, and after that, it will be only Test E for awhile. I began my cycle at 216. Weighed in today at 239.4. So close to 240! SD is no freakin joke.
Damn bro, some serious gains there...amazing!

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Has to be the original incredible bulk or original spawn before the ban...man i blew up...currently has to be epi

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
how much did you gain on that?
Starting weight was 220.4 and I shot up to 245... And what's funny is that I was on a low carb diet and ate mainly green veggies with my meals. My meals were based on eggs, fish (tilapia or salmon), and chicken.. Red meat EOD. 1x a week (Sunday) carb up... I lost body weight % but I did not calibrate it. I just went based on the mirror... I was going for a recomp

evodrag

Awards
Holy F***! Thats a serious cycle hahaha.

For me test E 375 a week
tren E 400mg a week
9 weeks. I gained 9lbs of lbm while BF% went from 17 to 13 bulking. This was after being on test for 20 weeks so gains diminished.

Other anabolics Ive ran in order from best to worst...Test, xtren,epi,deca,hdrol, and EQ

Test-E 1-14 (750mg)
Tren-E 1-12 (500mg)
SD 1-4 (10-20-30-30)
Winny 10-14 (50mg)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Test e at 500 dbol kickstart first 4 weeks for first 6 weeks. Then bumped test to 750 a week. With winny tabs 50mg ed for last 4 weeks. Also running sd at 10 mg ed now just cause I have a lot! ;) hope my liver forgives me ;)

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Bigshadow damn haha... 10 mg ed of sd for how many more weeks....i hace 4 extra bottles of sd laying in my droor ha

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
SD + stano + trenazone

Gained 17lbs and looked leaner than when I started.

I am currently entering the 3rd week of PCT and I haven't lost more than a pound so far.

Next cycle will be SD + test (first time). I can't wait.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
SD + stano + trenazone

Gained 17lbs and looked leaner than when I started.

I am currently entering the 3rd week of PCT and I haven't lost more than a pound so far.

Next cycle will be SD + test (first time). I can't wait.
sd+stano+tzone sounds badass what doses we talkin?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He guys, I got picked to log the new 1alpha by finaflex. Very happy f ucker....

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did:

SD: 20/20/20/20/20/20

Stano: 0/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

Trenazone: 0/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5ml

6 weeks SD isn't for everyone :)
hardcore...sounds sweet....gains?