What's your favorite or best cycle you have ever run? (ph ,roids)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    glad it's treating you well...how are your gains?
    up 10lbs in 3 weeks and no fat. my goal was to recomp but the size is just packin on fast


  2. " have you heard of Enhanced Nutrition's Sdrol clone, its called SuperTest, I'm on day 11 . "
    I'm on day 15. Same stuff. My feelings on the product can be found in the "35 and Over" section.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by leftside1
    " have you heard of Enhanced Nutrition's Sdrol clone, its called SuperTest, I'm on day 11 . "
    I'm on day 15. Same stuff. My feelings on the product can be found in the "35 and Over" section.
    is it your first experience with oral steroid. u think its a legit SD clone

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012

    is it your first experience with oral steroid. u think its a legit SD clone
    I think it's legit....asked some guys from a webshop which also sells dragon and lgi.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    I think it's legit....asked some guys from a webshop which also sells dragon and lgi.
    cool, I'm feeling it now, sick ass quad pump lastnight. it's working.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012

    cool, I'm feeling it now, sick ass quad pump lastnight. it's working.
    great bro...gotta love the sd pump!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    great bro...gotta love the sd pump!!!
    hell yeaah

  8. Can't wait to get started with the 1alpha cycle and sponsored log from finaflex.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by edje007
    Can't wait to get started with the 1alpha cycle and sponsored log from finaflex.
    awesome, looking forward to your log

  10. Hey amigos, keep the favorite cycles coming....always nice to get some inspiration.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1 View Post
    Really... no one has even mentioned tren? Well um, test and tren is my favorite cycle.
    Test e 1-10 500mg
    Tren ace. 3-10 75mg/day
    Maybe some SD first 3 weeks.
    whenever i put my cow on tren, he always responded welll.... Backpump aches through glutamine, fina hiccups suck...

  12. i just did a 5 week helladrol and/katana cut...

    I gained 2 pounds on the cut, lost a full belt loop... I also got hellastrong... It was amazing..

    I could not do cardio on it though... it was the oddest thing... As soon as i came off and began PCT cardio got easy again....

    this was also the first time i made myself eat carbs, ever.... So that might have had alot to do with it.

  13. ive been contemplating on posting my best cycle for a couple days...didnt wanna get flamed like crazy but here it goes:
    Epi 30/40/50/50/60/60/70/70/80
    xtren (the origional) 90/90/120/120/120/150/150/150/180

    Complete body transformation....ive never gained so much and got so shredded on anything. I was sitting at around 10% bf when i started and ended touching the ~6%. After the nine weeks i had gained over 20lbs of LEAN muscle with INSANE vascularity. This was a few years ago. I still hold bf% maybe a little lower. Longer cycles and a good pct make it damn easy to keep gains. Too bad a lot of risk attached (whether its over hype or not)

  14. Well I'm really liking sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks...im currently doing that for a lean bulk and to experiment vs taking uo to 30 mg for 4 weeks...loving it so far, no sides except dried knees

  15. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Well I'm really liking sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks...im currently doing that for a lean bulk and to experiment vs taking uo to 30 mg for 4 weeks...loving it so far, no sides except dried knees
    What's your dosing? Might be a stupid question but wondering about it from a half life standpoint.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    ive been contemplating on posting my best cycle for a couple days...didnt wanna get flamed like crazy but here it goes:
    Epi 30/40/50/50/60/60/70/70/80
    xtren (the origional) 90/90/120/120/120/150/150/150/180

    Complete body transformation....ive never gained so much and got so shredded on anything. I was sitting at around 10% bf when i started and ended touching the ~6%. After the nine weeks i had gained over 20lbs of LEAN muscle with INSANE vascularity. This was a few years ago. I still hold bf% maybe a little lower. Longer cycles and a good pct make it damn easy to keep gains. Too bad a lot of risk attached (whether its over hype or not)
    Fantastic results bro...I think there are a lot of guys that go that high and are afraid to admit to that....everyone knows the risk, and this probably wasn't your first cycle
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  17. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Well I'm really liking sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks...im currently doing that for a lean bulk and to experiment vs taking uo to 30 mg for 4 weeks...loving it so far, no sides except dried knees
    Been following your log...keep up the good work!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  18. LHN 10 mg in the am after first meal, glag u r following appriciate it

  19. 800mg tren ace (converted by yours truly from Finaplix pellets) and 500mg Test E per week.
    Gained 15 lbs and dropped a couple pant sizes while dong so.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E
    800mg tren ace (converted by yours truly from Finaplix pellets) and 500mg Test E per week.
    Gained 15 lbs and dropped a couple pant sizes while dong so.
    tren and test....sounds sweet...15lbs gain is very nice
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  21. come on guys...keep them favorite cycles coming. love the success stories
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. Quote Originally Posted by edje007
    come on guys...keep them favorite cycles coming. love the success stories
    ....OTHER THAN TALKING ABOUT SUPERDROL 90% OF THE TIME

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588

    ....OTHER THAN TALKING ABOUT SUPERDROL 90% OF THE TIME
    this thread is open for all opinions...superdrol happens to be one of the favorites. But I must agree it is nice to hear more different ph and steroid types then sd.

    keep em coming guys
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  24. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    this thread is open for all opinions...superdrol happens to be one of the favorites. But I must agree it is nice to hear more different ph and steroid types then sd.

    keep em coming guys
    all im gonna say is ive been cutting nd still getting hyugge on sd lol. but i wanna try test tren and tbol that sounds awsome

  25. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    this thread is open for all opinions...superdrol happens to be one of the favorites. But I must agree it is nice to hear more different ph and steroid types then sd.

    keep em coming guys
    I agree. Superdrol is amazing but this thread is now becoming repetitive. Lets here about other compounds lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 07:14 AM
  2. What is your favorite AI for cycle/PCT?
    By WarriorMp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 08:21 PM
  3. Legal DS-What is the best cycle you've ever run?
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
  4. What is your favorite stim or supp for partying?
    By SFRANGER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 10:28 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Log in
Log in