What's your favorite or best cycle you have ever run? (ph ,roids)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012

    cool, I'm feeling it now, sick ass quad pump lastnight. it's working.
    great bro...gotta love the sd pump!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com

  2. Registered User
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    great bro...gotta love the sd pump!!!
    hell yeaah
  3. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Can't wait to get started with the 1alpha cycle and sponsored log from finaflex.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007
    Can't wait to get started with the 1alpha cycle and sponsored log from finaflex.
    awesome, looking forward to your log
  5. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Hey amigos, keep the favorite cycles coming....always nice to get some inspiration.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  6. Registered User
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1 View Post
    Really... no one has even mentioned tren? Well um, test and tren is my favorite cycle.
    Test e 1-10 500mg
    Tren ace. 3-10 75mg/day
    Maybe some SD first 3 weeks.
    whenever i put my cow on tren, he always responded welll.... Backpump aches through glutamine, fina hiccups suck...
  7. Registered User
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0


    i just did a 5 week helladrol and/katana cut...

    I gained 2 pounds on the cut, lost a full belt loop... I also got hellastrong... It was amazing..

    I could not do cardio on it though... it was the oddest thing... As soon as i came off and began PCT cardio got easy again....

    this was also the first time i made myself eat carbs, ever.... So that might have had alot to do with it.
  8. Registered User
    figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Answers
    0


    ive been contemplating on posting my best cycle for a couple days...didnt wanna get flamed like crazy but here it goes:
    Epi 30/40/50/50/60/60/70/70/80
    xtren (the origional) 90/90/120/120/120/150/150/150/180

    Complete body transformation....ive never gained so much and got so shredded on anything. I was sitting at around 10% bf when i started and ended touching the ~6%. After the nine weeks i had gained over 20lbs of LEAN muscle with INSANE vascularity. This was a few years ago. I still hold bf% maybe a little lower. Longer cycles and a good pct make it damn easy to keep gains. Too bad a lot of risk attached (whether its over hype or not)
  9. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Well I'm really liking sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks...im currently doing that for a lean bulk and to experiment vs taking uo to 30 mg for 4 weeks...loving it so far, no sides except dried knees
  10. Registered User
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    693
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Well I'm really liking sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks...im currently doing that for a lean bulk and to experiment vs taking uo to 30 mg for 4 weeks...loving it so far, no sides except dried knees
    What's your dosing? Might be a stupid question but wondering about it from a half life standpoint.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  11. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    ive been contemplating on posting my best cycle for a couple days...didnt wanna get flamed like crazy but here it goes:
    Epi 30/40/50/50/60/60/70/70/80
    xtren (the origional) 90/90/120/120/120/150/150/150/180

    Complete body transformation....ive never gained so much and got so shredded on anything. I was sitting at around 10% bf when i started and ended touching the ~6%. After the nine weeks i had gained over 20lbs of LEAN muscle with INSANE vascularity. This was a few years ago. I still hold bf% maybe a little lower. Longer cycles and a good pct make it damn easy to keep gains. Too bad a lot of risk attached (whether its over hype or not)
    Fantastic results bro...I think there are a lot of guys that go that high and are afraid to admit to that....everyone knows the risk, and this probably wasn't your first cycle
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  12. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Well I'm really liking sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks...im currently doing that for a lean bulk and to experiment vs taking uo to 30 mg for 4 weeks...loving it so far, no sides except dried knees
    Been following your log...keep up the good work!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  13. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    LHN 10 mg in the am after first meal, glag u r following appriciate it
  14. Registered User
    Sleazy E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    800mg tren ace (converted by yours truly from Finaplix pellets) and 500mg Test E per week.
    Gained 15 lbs and dropped a couple pant sizes while dong so.
  15. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E
    800mg tren ace (converted by yours truly from Finaplix pellets) and 500mg Test E per week.
    Gained 15 lbs and dropped a couple pant sizes while dong so.
    tren and test....sounds sweet...15lbs gain is very nice
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  16. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    come on guys...keep them favorite cycles coming. love the success stories
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  17. Registered User
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007
    come on guys...keep them favorite cycles coming. love the success stories
    ....OTHER THAN TALKING ABOUT SUPERDROL 90% OF THE TIME
  18. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by VS91588

    ....OTHER THAN TALKING ABOUT SUPERDROL 90% OF THE TIME
    this thread is open for all opinions...superdrol happens to be one of the favorites. But I must agree it is nice to hear more different ph and steroid types then sd.

    keep em coming guys
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  19. Registered User
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    this thread is open for all opinions...superdrol happens to be one of the favorites. But I must agree it is nice to hear more different ph and steroid types then sd.

    keep em coming guys
    all im gonna say is ive been cutting nd still getting hyugge on sd lol. but i wanna try test tren and tbol that sounds awsome
  20. Registered User
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    this thread is open for all opinions...superdrol happens to be one of the favorites. But I must agree it is nice to hear more different ph and steroid types then sd.

    keep em coming guys
    I agree. Superdrol is amazing but this thread is now becoming repetitive. Lets here about other compounds lol
  21. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by VS91588

    I agree. Superdrol is amazing but this thread is now becoming repetitive. Lets here about other compounds lol
    maybe some cycles with hgh,igf etc.....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  22. Registered User
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    ive been contemplating on posting my best cycle for a couple days...didnt wanna get flamed like crazy but here it goes:
    Epi 30/40/50/50/60/60/70/70/80
    xtren (the origional) 90/90/120/120/120/150/150/150/180

    Complete body transformation....ive never gained so much and got so shredded on anything. I was sitting at around 10% bf when i started and ended touching the ~6%. After the nine weeks i had gained over 20lbs of LEAN muscle with INSANE vascularity. This was a few years ago. I still hold bf% maybe a little lower. Longer cycles and a good pct make it damn easy to keep gains. Too bad a lot of risk attached (whether its over hype or not)
    thats awsome how was ur libido?
  23. Registered User
    Sleazy E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    Im about to start 250mg of test E and 1000mg of deca per week for 5 months

    It should be purty interesting.
  24. Registered User
    BigMac7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Sus, anavar and winstrol
    From 182lbs to 210lbs.
  25. Registered User
    Mafesto31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0


    Favorite = ergopharm 1ad - incredible strength gains

    Most weight gained = p-mag - strange but it packed on the lbs in a good way

    Best feeling = dbol/test e - energy, alpha male, and great mood
  26. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    Favorite = ergopharm 1ad - incredible strength gains

    Most weight gained = p-mag - strange but it packed on the lbs in a good way

    Best feeling = dbol/test e - energy, alpha male, and great mood
    how did you dose the 1-ad and for which cycle length? can you give us an example of your strength increases?
    how much did you put on with pmag? any other additional info on p-mag?cycle length/dosage/strengt gains?
  27. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E
    Im about to start 250mg of test E and 1000mg of deca per week for 5 months

    It should be purty interesting.
    are you going to log it on am?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  28. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac7
    Sus, anavar and winstrol
    From 182lbs to 210lbs.
    nice result big mac!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  29. Registered User
    Mafesto31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu

    how did you dose the 1-ad and for which cycle length? can you give us an example of your strength increases?
    how much did you put on with pmag? any other additional info on p-mag?cycle length/dosage/strengt gains?
    1ad was ran at 600-800mg if I recall correctly. In a months time my squat seriously went up about 100lbs. It was insane. Good luck finding that though.
    The pmag was ran at 75-100mg I think and I responded very well to it the first time. I ate like a beast and put on 30lbs and kept a good 20lbs after shedding some fat. The second time was ok but nothing like the first.
    I'm not a hardgainer and I know how to lift and eat. Diet was definitely the biggest factor for my successful runs.
  30. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31

    1ad was ran at 600-800mg if I recall correctly. In a months time my squat seriously went up about 100lbs. It was insane. Good luck finding that though.
    The pmag was ran at 75-100mg I think and I responded very well to it the first time. I ate like a beast and put on 30lbs and kept a good 20lbs after shedding some fat. The second time was ok but nothing like the first.
    I'm not a hardgainer and I know how to lift and eat. Diet was definitely the biggest factor for my successful runs.
    Diet is almost always the biggest factor.
  31. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Hey edje007 what would you think of adding sd to the 1-alpha at like 10-20mgs
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  32. Registered User
    Nate007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    291
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac7 View Post
    Sus, anavar and winstrol
    From 182lbs to 210lbs.
    Hey bigmac. Very interested in this cycle. What were ur doses and u drop much bf if any at all?
  33. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Hey edje007 what would you think of adding sd to the 1-alpha at like 10-20mgs
    I would definitely love to run SD along with the 1alpha. Not sure if the guys from finaflex would appreciate it.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  34. Registered User
    Papihustler33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    Halotest weeks 1-4 75mg
    Test c 1-14 500mg a week
    Deca 1-10 300mg a week
    Anavar 12-16 75mg a day
    HCG drops about 25% the daily dose everyday
    No sides but some water weight in the beginning and some acne. Libido when through the roof most of the time but especially when the test kicked in.

    Gained 24lbs of muscle after Pct

    Liked it so much I'm running it again(in week 5) but adding Win the last 6 weeks this time instead of var.
  35. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Papihustler33
    Halotest weeks 1-4 75mg
    Test c 1-14 500mg a week
    Deca 1-10 300mg a week
    Anavar 12-16 75mg a day
    HCG drops about 25% the daily dose everyday
    No sides but some water weight in the beginning and some acne. Libido when through the roof most of the time but especially when the test kicked in.

    Gained 24lbs of muscle after Pct

    Liked it so much I'm running it again(in week 5) but adding Win the last 6 weeks this time instead of var.
    nice gains papi! Hope your current cycles goes well! keep us posted....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  36. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    1ad was ran at 600-800mg if I recall correctly. In a months time my squat seriously went up about 100lbs. It was insane. Good luck finding that though.
    Insane results! 1-AD isnt that hard to find actually. But 4-AD, this stuff is REALLY hard to find. A combination of those really would be a sick run. Ive heard of some people megadosing 1-DHEA (as it can be found in Alpha Mass); perhaps a nice legit alternative.
  37. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Papihustler33
    Halotest weeks 1-4 75mg
    Test c 1-14 500mg a week
    Deca 1-10 300mg a week
    Anavar 12-16 75mg a day
    HCG drops about 25% the daily dose everyday
    No sides but some water weight in the beginning and some acne. Libido when through the roof most of the time but especially when the test kicked in.

    Gained 24lbs of muscle after Pct

    Liked it so much I'm running it again(in week 5) but adding Win the last 6 weeks this time instead of var.
    That's a sick cycle bro! Do you find that deca was ok at just 10 weeks? How was halotest?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  38. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    I would definitely love to run SD along with the 1alpha. Not sure if the guys from finaflex would appreciate it.
    haha ya i bet but maybe something for the future
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  39. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    haha ya i bet but maybe something for the future
    if the 1 alpha is any good then for sure! Can't wait to get started!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  40. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,928
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    if the 1 alpha is any good then for sure! Can't wait to get started!!!!
    lets hope we get huge with the 1alpha!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite AI for cycle/PCT?
    By WarriorMp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 12:35 AM
  3. Legal DS-What is the best cycle you've ever run?
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 08:29 PM
  4. What is your favorite stim or supp for partying?
    By SFRANGER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 09:28 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 10:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in