Dianabol & Weight Loss - Please help!?!

MagicMarc

Awards
Hi Guys

I need some help with regards to Dianabol and weight LOSS - Is this a common occurance?

Im week 3 into a 4 week course of Dianabol (40mg/day) & Test Enanthate (500mg/week) course, and have dropped 5KG!

Naturally I have Proviron and Nolva on hand.

Diet is based on a 3200CAL/day diet, protein at 60g+/day.

Please advise?

nightterror

Awards
At your height+weight I would only expect weight loss,maybe a recomp at most.

Hell at my height/weight I maintain at 3.5kcalories and this is OFF cycle

EDIT!: Just noticed you mentioned protein intake is 60g+ in a whole DAY? this is what I eat for breakfast!
someone else might have the energy to shed some light, my "helping newbies" quota just ran out for the day.

MagicMarc

Awards
Aaah ok I see now.
Dont "helping newbies" me - at 5'7'' and 183LBS and 60g proein at breakfast you dont sound like you are much of a pro.
I want advice, not patronisation.
If you are unable to supply said advice in a professional manner rather dont comment.
Thanks

And forgive the typo, it was 160g+, if this is still insufficient please advise?

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Hello, the recommended ratio for protein is 1 gram per pound of bw. So aim for 183 grams or even slightly higher should be good :)

MagicMarc

Awards
Ok that is a help, thanks Philshred :)

So I need to up my protein slightly.

Still does not explain how a steroid that supposed to be a god of adding mass is making me lose weight if my diet is 90% there?

Even if I did not gain 20LBS, I should have gain slightly rather than losing?

nightterror

Awards
What a steroid does is make your body more efficient at building muscle, making more blood...etc different mechanisms for different drugs but in the end you can look at it as "overclocking" your body.

Say you want to overclock your car, or computer.You still need something to maintain it or it'll start eating itself up (I.E losing weight).What you need is both increased protein intake and increased total calories.Take it to at least 4kcalories (as you're practically cutting at 3.2kcalories, 4k should be around the minimum for a bulk) and take it from there.

4k calories, 250+grams of protein and good clean diet.Without the nutrients your body can't magically make muscles grow can it?

On another note, Im actually 5'6 not 5'7 was a mistake on my profile.You should know that 83kg~ on a 170cm frame isn't exactly lightweight at all.

MagicMarc

Awards
Thanks nightterror

Will try to up it, see if my stomach can handle it.

I understand the concept, and thought this was probably the reason of the weight loss.

Just advise what help it will be if ive only got one week left in the course, or would you recommend taking it from 4 weeks to 6 weeks with the increased calorie intake?

nightterror

Awards
Well if there is still room to bulk I would take it to 6weeks, hell I'd take it to 8 weeks even.

Try upping your calories and lift weights, go for weights that are slightly above your average and if you feel like its the same strain putting on your muscles, go even higher.If after a week you see that you're still growing extend your cycle.

Speaking for myself in here, just what I would do in your situation others might disagree but I stand by what I said.

MagicMarc

Awards
Ok, even though my lifts are heavy in general (maybe check my stats to see if you agree?)

Will take it to 8 weeks and see what the outcome is.

Thanks for the advice bud

PumpAddict69

Awards
That dbol is fake. Losing 5kg on dbol 3 weeks in? You should gain a few kg of water weight on dbol whether you're a granny in a wheel chair or Phil Heath.

MagicMarc

Awards
Agreed - but its not a no name brand??

Its KeiFei from Thailand.

Perhaps its a knock off.

Im gonna go beat my distributor right now LOL

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Guys

I need some help with regards to Dianabol and weight LOSS - Is this a common occurance?

Im week 3 into a 4 week course of Dianabol (40mg/day) & Test Enanthate (500mg/week) course, and have dropped 5KG!

Naturally I have Proviron and Nolva on hand.

Diet is based on a 3200CAL/day diet, protein at 60g+/day.

Please advise?
Not uncommon at all. What was your bf% and how many days/week are you training. Test and dbol...are you taking an AI through the cycle? That can do it ...reducing the bloat anyway. Your protien should be higher especially because when your on the juice you use more protien. What's your Carb and fat consumption?you could just be reaping the benefits of leaning out while building size. More calories mite help

PumpAddict69

Awards
Not uncommon at all to lose 5kg on dbol? Lol. Don't embarress yourself there buddy.

Kefei is faked so it's very possible.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not uncommon at all to lose 5kg on dbol? Lol. Don't embarress yourself there buddy.

Kefei is faked so it's very possible.
You can use dbol for weight loss buddy. If he's under eating this could be the case. I didn't know the dbol was fake though .sameway people use SD to cut.(unlike SD) Although not a pretty cut it's been done

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

PumpAddict69

Awards
Yes, I know that. But dbol aromatises to a much more powerful estrogen than regular estradiol and estrogen promotes fat storage. Pointless using dbol for cutting when you have options like tbol or DHT based orals like var and winny.

This isn't a theoretical thread, the op has lost 5kg while on 40mg dbol for 3 weeks at a decent 3200 calories a day. That doesn't happen. The dbol is fake.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Maybe it is fake. But 3200 calories isn't much and he may be taking an ai with it.

PumpAddict69

Awards
MagicMarc, I'm in Cape Town bro. I know there is fake keifei going around SA. Some "keifei" clen won't even give you shakes at 120mcg. Since you're also in SA you should join the local anabolicsteroids forum. You won't find many guys talking nonsense on there.