Trenbolone for Bulking

technique88

technique88

Awards
I graduated with an animal science degree and a lot of the focus was on cattle and the agricultural industry. One topic was of course steroids. In my studies trenbolone wax used for bulking cattle up. The idea was from an economical stand point meaning that business owners wanted to get the most growth out of their cattle from the diet given. Please note that animal nutrition is very advanced and cattle eat quality nutrient dense foods to really optimize growth. You'd be surprised with how little steroids are used because of superior dieting. Funny that's a huge point stressed on smart forums... Diet alone out weighs any steroid / supp.

Back to the point. The reason for trenbolone was go optimize nutrient partitioning in cattle so the cattle will reach maximum sized potential quicker. The idea is less time in the feed lot equals less expense to fe business owner and he can make profit on the cattle once slaughtered. The longer an animal stays in a feed lot that's money out the door o feed it and care for it. Hence, trenbolone. Now cattle utilize their nutrients exponentially for effectively to get big fast and fun off to slaughter to make money.

This bring the purpose of trenbolone wouldn't it make a great bulking steroid in combination with test? So many use it for shredding but I feel that you would really make amazing bulking gains, probably more that deca.

I want to run tren to bulk up and just wanted some thoughts to how people felt.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is gaining LBM and then there is BULKING (aka: getting fat). You'd be hard pressed to get fat on trenbolone.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks David --- trenbolone is the best AAS for LEAN muscle tissue accrual imo and many others......

It packs a serious punch in the anabolic and androgenic department and you will be hard pressed to find anything comparable.

-Matt

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought trenbolone was originally designed for and primarily used at the tail end, right before shipping so that the cows minimized weight lost while being shipped on trains to auction?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't touch it.

When I do cycle my combo is NPP at 375mgs and mast p at 700mgs along with 500mgs test p

This covers my anabolic and androgenic needs

I won't be cycling for a while though

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
I graduated with an animal science degree and a lot of the focus was on cattle and the agricultural industry. One topic was of course steroids. In my studies trenbolone wax used for bulking cattle up. The idea was from an economical stand point meaning that business owners wanted to get the most growth out of their cattle from the diet given. Please note that animal nutrition is very advanced and cattle eat quality nutrient dense foods to really optimize growth. You'd be surprised with how little steroids are used because of superior dieting. Funny that's a huge point stressed on smart forums... Diet alone out weighs any steroid / supp.

Back to the point. The reason for trenbolone was go optimize nutrient partitioning in cattle so the cattle will reach maximum sized potential quicker. The idea is less time in the feed lot equals less expense to fe business owner and he can make profit on the cattle once slaughtered. The longer an animal stays in a feed lot that's money out the door o feed it and care for it. Hence, trenbolone. Now cattle utilize their nutrients exponentially for effectively to get big fast and fun off to slaughter to make money.

This bring the purpose of trenbolone wouldn't it make a great bulking steroid in combination with test? So many use it for shredding but I feel that you would really make amazing bulking gains, probably more that deca.

I want to run tren to bulk up and just wanted some thoughts to how people felt.
Tren in combo with test is the ****. I prefer a higher tren and lower test. Results are always breath taking

technique88

technique88

Awards
There is gaining LBM and then there is BULKING (aka: getting fat). You'd be hard pressed to get fat on trenbolone.
I try I keep my bulking clean. I understand fat Gain is inevitable with bulking but I want quality LBM but I want to be jacked.

That being said, Dunn or Matt, tren would be great for a lean quality bulk opposed to NPP? Speaking in terms of putting you diet towards quality muscle gains.

I feel that I am great a bulking/ achieving strength gains with diet alone. I feel that tren will only maximize my gains by putting the nutrients I consume to their greatest muscle building potential.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I thought trenbolone was originally designed for and primarily used at the tail end, right before shipping so that the cows minimized weight lost while being shipped on trains to auction?
There are many uses for steroids in the Agriculture world, I just stated one of them. Like I said people would actually be surprised how superior animal nutrition is and how steroids aren't used as often as people think.

Bottom line, just like the more intelligent preach on this site, diet diet diet is 80% of body building. Stretches go the animal world too. Business owners don't juice up cattle to feed less and get them big. We have mastered genetic selection and nutrition to get beefy cattle. Steroids are used to maximize nutrient partitioning.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That being said, Dunn or Matt, tren would be great for a lean quality bulk opposed to NPP? Speaking in terms of putting you diet towards quality muscle gains.

I feel that I am great a bulking/ achieving strength gains with diet alone. I feel that tren will only maximize my gains by putting the nutrients I consume to their greatest muscle building potential.
its way dryer, with more strength gains, and higher libido for many so long as you run test alongside. may have some sexual issues as sides for me its been a harder time actually finishing.

technique88

technique88

Awards
its way dryer, with more strength gains, and higher libido for many so long as you run test alongside. may have some sexual issues as sides for me its been a harder time actually finishing.
I was planning in running low dosed test as a base, like 250mg/week. If its dry then that's what I want. I like the big dry look and am not interested in being shredded. Flat stomach is all I care about. I like being beefy :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was planning in running low dosed test as a base, like 250mg/week. If its dry then that's what I want. I like the big dry look and am not interested in being shredded. Flat stomach is all I care about. I like being beefy :)
just be cautious on ramping dose if you are using tren-e vs ace or no ester. i've known people who have no sides at 300 and basically grew boobs at hitting 400. You can afford to be a little faster bumping doses on ace or no ester, but really a little goes a long way. also, be prepared with prolactin protection, cabergoline tablets have seemed the nicest overall. Pramipexole next but it has some nausea and other sides as you bring its dose up.

Also, be prepared to monkey with the test dosage alongside if you experience libido issues. It definitely affects different people differently so there is no telling how it will affect your libido.

technique88

technique88

Awards
just be cautious on ramping dose if you are using tren-e vs ace or no ester. i've known people who have no sides at 300 and basically grew boobs at hitting 400. You can afford to be a little faster bumping doses on ace or no ester, but really a little goes a long way. also, be prepared with prolactin protection, cabergoline tablets have seemed the nicest overall. Pramipexole next but it has some nausea and other sides as you bring its dose up.

Also, be prepared to monkey with the test dosage alongside if you experience libido issues. It definitely affects different people differently so there is no telling how it will affect your libido.
I was going to start at 25mg ED for tren a and taper slowly up to 50mg ED maybe a little higher.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that should be fine, the 50 ed is a pretty standard dose. some guys will tolerate 75 ed daily ok, but I don't think its particularly necessary for most people with reasonable goals. sides go up pretty rapidly above that.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing ...and I mean nothing will do what tren does...not NPP,,, not masteron,,, not halo,,,, not primo....

Tren will make you a bigger and leaner person with a harder,more dominant physique...no water issues, not feminizing effects. Bottom line.

-Matt

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing ...and I mean nothing will do what tren does...not NPP,,, not masteron,,, not halo,,,, not primo....

Tren will make you a bigger and leaner person with a harder,more dominant physique...no water issues, not feminizing effects. Bottom line.

-Matt
Nothing except Trenavar!!

technique88

technique88

Awards

-Matt
This post just completely sold me :) I love how you put that lol. I guess my question comes from the fact that at least on this particular forum tren ace is typically used during recomp/ cutting cycles and I haven't see one that used it for a good lean bulk. I figured with what I learned in college it would be amazing for putting in quality mass.

nightterror

Awards
This post just completely sold me :) I love how you put that lol. I guess my question comes from the fact that at least on this particular forum tren ace is typically used during recomp/ cutting cycles and I haven't see one that used it for a good lean bulk. I figured with what I learned in college it would be amazing for putting in quality mass.
Used it in my current cycle during week 1~10 alongside test+phera (phera was only 20days at 30mg ED)
gained 12kg+ on my bulking diet, now 5~6weeks later I'm just as lean as pre-cycle only a ****load bigger (weight is the same so I recomped afterwards when I added mast+SD and readjusted my diet)

technique88

technique88

Awards
Used it in my current cycle during week 1~10 alongside test+phera (phera was only 20days at 30mg ED)
gained 12kg+ on my bulking diet, now 5~6weeks later I'm just as lean as pre-cycle only a ****load bigger (weight is the same so I recomped afterwards when I added mast+SD and readjusted my diet)
What were your dosages for test and tren?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was thinking a few years back about using my criminal justice and sociology degrees for getting a job as an animal cop/detective......but I came to the conclusion that I'd beat the shyt out of the offenders for torturing and mistreating animals and get fired rather quickly :D

Oh and tren sucks....don't do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
I was thinking a few years back about using my criminal justice and sociology degrees for getting a job as an animal cop/detective......but I came to the conclusion that I'd beat the shyt out of the offenders for torturing and mistreating animals and get fired rather quickly :D

Oh and tren sucks....don't do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
To tren ace or not to tren ace hmmmmmm

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
To tren ace or not to tren ace hmmmmmm
Well you know my stance from our previous conversations....tren = sides plus not much else for me personally....but you gotta try it for yourself and see if you like it or not. only way to approach it....you need to get real world experience with all of this stuff to see what works for you and what doesn't. so now is a good a time as ever :D

technique88

technique88

Awards
Right now my cycles is this:

Week 1-8 test p @ 350mg

Tren ace layout:

Week 1 tren ace @ 25mg ED
Week 2-4 tren ace @ 37.5mg ED
Week 5-8 tren ace @ 50mg ED

Still up in the air if I want 6 or 8 weeks of trenbolone...

technique88

technique88

Awards
ED would be such a pain but that'd be a hell of a kicker!!!! Lol
I a used to injections being a vet tech in all. I pin dogs as cats all day lol. During my first cycle pinning want a problem at all. Probably took me about 2 minutes tops the entire process.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Right now my cycles is this:

Week 1-8 test p @ 350mg

Tren ace layout:

Week 1 tren ace @ 25mg ED
Week 2-4 tren ace @ 37.5mg ED
Week 5-8 tren ace @ 50mg ED

Still up in the air if I want 6 or 8 weeks of trenbolone...
Dude you will love the tren, I suspect you will like the effects you get so much that u will likely bump up to 75mg/ed. Tren is the sh*t. Just hurry up and go pin it now!! Hahah

technique88

technique88

Awards
Dude you will love the tren, I suspect you will like the effects you get so much that u will likely bump up to 75mg/ed. Tren is the sh*t. Just hurry up and go pin it now!! Hahah
Man hearing that kind of stuff gets me so pumped to do it! I am extremely excited to try it. My girlfriend is getting me the cycle for our anniversary and I will have some off time from a cycle I am finishing up now. Damn! You think 75mg ED?!

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Man hearing that kind of stuff gets me so pumped to do it! I am extremely excited to try it. My girlfriend is getting me the cycle for our anniversary and I will have some off time from a cycle I am finishing up now. Damn! You think 75mg ED?!
Ya man. I'm just saying cause u will love it so much... The progress and the mirror I mean lol the tren is just amazing and nothing is better. Period. I know that's just my own personal opinion but just do it and u will see how badass it is. Night sweats suck an insomnia if u get it, but really no other hormone compares man this is the real deal. I bet money this will be your favorite cycle after u do it :)

technique88

technique88

Awards
Ya man. I'm just saying cause u will love it so much... The progress and the mirror I mean lol the tren is just amazing and nothing is better. Period. I know that's just my own personal opinion but just do it and u will see how badass it is. Night sweats suck an insomnia if u get it, but really no other hormone compares man this is the real deal. I bet money this will be your favorite cycle after u do it :)
Sold sold and sold lol. I'm going to do what I do best and bulk the f**k up!

I'm still putting things together though, diet and exact dosages. Like I said its going to be a while before this cycle u just plan ahead and like to have everything down solid.

How much test did you run with it?

technique88

technique88

Awards
What everyone's thoughts on tren E vs tren A?
Damn who is that shredded beast in your avi ;)

From what I have read tren ace is the superior ester. Apparently trenbolone acetate is the most stable form yielding the best results. It seems to be a hormone you will want to e adjusting dosages ax the problem with long esters is that once it kicks in it would be a while to adjust change.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Love both. But ace hits harder and quicker plus leaves quicker so its king in my eyes. But if u already know how u react with tren than its fun sometimes to do a simple test e tren e cycle. Plus if u don't like pinning a lot this would be the way to go

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

-Matt
I think primordial performance should make a real androtren or liquidvade tren you'd make lots of money ;)

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Sold sold and sold lol. I'm going to do what I do best and bulk the f**k up!

I'm still putting things together though, diet and exact dosages. Like I said its going to be a while before this cycle u just plan ahead and like to have everything down solid.

How much test did you run with it?
I like higher tren than test. I find this way for a lot of users that it completely gets rid of the night sweats and insomnia. So its worth it. Only down side that is a POTENTIAL risk is boner issues lol I don't get them on any cycle at any doses as long as I have test in there somewhere. But not everyone reacts that way. I suspect you will more than likely be fine tho.... and if it becomes an issue, simply increase test dose and you will be fine in a week lol.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn who is that shredded beast in your avi ;)

From what I have read tren ace is the superior ester. Apparently trenbolone acetate is the most stable form yielding the best results. It seems to be a hormone you will want to e adjusting dosages ax the problem with long esters is that once it kicks in it would be a while to adjust change.
Haha thanks bro this var is really cutting me up...I'm thinking tren A test E for my next cycle week 1-8 tren A and week 1-14 test E and week 9-14 tbol since I reacted so well to that

technique88

technique88

Awards
I like higher tren than test. I find this way for a lot of users that it completely gets rid of the night sweats and insomnia. So its worth it. Only down side that is a POTENTIAL risk is boner issues lol I don't get them on any cycle at any doses as long as I have test in there somewhere. But not everyone reacts that way. I suspect you will more than likely be fine tho.... and if it becomes an issue, simply increase test dose and you will be fine in a week lol.
I'm not worried... Test shut me down and killed my libido or at least the Adex did. I could get it up fine but didn't really have an interest in sex. If tren does the same then so be it. I'm looking for some great bulking gains.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Haha thanks bro this var is really cutting me up...I'm thinking tren A test E for my next cycle week 1-8 tren A and week 1-14 test E and week 9-14 tbol since I reacted so well to that
Nice bro I am going to do a simple test p tren a cycle.

I wAs also thinking of test e anadrol and tren a but I have so many ideas in the planning phase lol

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Awesome looking cycle :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love both. But ace hits harder and quicker plus leaves quicker so its king in my eyes. But if u already know how u react with tren than its fun sometimes to do a simple test e tren e cycle. Plus if u don't like pinning a lot this would be the way to go
its nicest to do a tren a cycle the first time, particularly if you want to try hitting higher doses ie just testing where you start to experience hideous sides. Otherwise, not a ton of difference.

Tren no ester is unbelievable.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Awesome looking cycle :)

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
its nicest to do a tren a cycle the first time, particularly if you want to try hitting higher doses ie just testing where you start to experience hideous sides. Otherwise, not a ton of difference.

Tren no ester is unbelievable.
Wow. Tren suspension? That would likely be unstable but awesome! Worst side I always get from tren any ester is looking like a big bad ma ****a! Haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, no ester (in oil) was pretty crazy. 75mg/ml is all that was stable at, but 75mg 45 minutes preworkout made for spectacular workouts

technique88

technique88

Awards
Wow. Tren suspension? That would likely be unstable but awesome! Worst side I always get from tren any ester is looking like a big bad ma ****a! Haha
That seems terrible ;)

technique88

technique88

Awards
So have a couple cycle ideas in throwing around...

Tell what you guys think in terms of the best
Mass gains.

Cycle 1:

Week 1-10 test e @ 400mg
Week 1-8 tren ace @ 350mg
Week 9-12 SD @ 20mg ED

Cycle 2:

Week 1-10 test e @ 400mg
Week 1-3 anadrol @ 50mg ED
Week 3-11 tren ace @ 350mg

Cycle 3:

Week 1-8 test p @ 500mg
Week 1-8 tren ace @ 350mg

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Personally I would run the Abombs one or the sd one, but I would stack them to have all three going at once.

Abombs 1-4 50-100mg
Tren ace 1-6. 50mg Ed
Test prop 1-6 50mg week 7-10 100mg ed
Mast p week 5-10 100mg Ed