Trenbolone for Bulking

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Tren is most often used for bulking O_o

2. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Man hearing that kind of stuff gets me so pumped to do it! I am extremely excited to try it. My girlfriend is getting me the cycle for our anniversary and I will have some off time from a cycle I am finishing up now. Damn! You think 75mg ED?!
    Ya man. I'm just saying cause u will love it so much... The progress and the mirror I mean lol the tren is just amazing and nothing is better. Period. I know that's just my own personal opinion but just do it and u will see how badass it is. Night sweats suck an insomnia if u get it, but really no other hormone compares man this is the real deal. I bet money this will be your favorite cycle after u do it
    •   

3. What everyone's thoughts on tren E vs tren A?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1

Ya man. I'm just saying cause u will love it so much... The progress and the mirror I mean lol the tren is just amazing and nothing is better. Period. I know that's just my own personal opinion but just do it and u will see how badass it is. Night sweats suck an insomnia if u get it, but really no other hormone compares man this is the real deal. I bet money this will be your favorite cycle after u do it
    Sold sold and sold lol. I'm going to do what I do best and bulk the f**k up!

I'm still putting things together though, diet and exact dosages. Like I said its going to be a while before this cycle u just plan ahead and like to have everything down solid.

How much test did you run with it?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    What everyone's thoughts on tren E vs tren A?
    Damn who is that shredded beast in your avi

From what I have read tren ace is the superior ester. Apparently trenbolone acetate is the most stable form yielding the best results. It seems to be a hormone you will want to e adjusting dosages ax the problem with long esters is that once it kicks in it would be a while to adjust change.

6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Love both. But ace hits harder and quicker plus leaves quicker so its king in my eyes. But if u already know how u react with tren than its fun sometimes to do a simple test e tren e cycle. Plus if u don't like pinning a lot this would be the way to go

7. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Nothing ...and I mean nothing will do what tren does...not NPP,,, not masteron,,, not halo,,,, not primo....

Tren will make you a bigger and leaner person with a harder,more dominant physique...no water issues, not feminizing effects. Bottom line.

-Matt
    I think primordial performance should make a real androtren or liquidvade tren you'd make lots of money

8. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Sold sold and sold lol. I'm going to do what I do best and bulk the f**k up!

I'm still putting things together though, diet and exact dosages. Like I said its going to be a while before this cycle u just plan ahead and like to have everything down solid.

How much test did you run with it?
    I like higher tren than test. I find this way for a lot of users that it completely gets rid of the night sweats and insomnia. So its worth it. Only down side that is a POTENTIAL risk is boner issues lol I don't get them on any cycle at any doses as long as I have test in there somewhere. But not everyone reacts that way. I suspect you will more than likely be fine tho.... and if it becomes an issue, simply increase test dose and you will be fine in a week lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Damn who is that shredded beast in your avi

From what I have read tren ace is the superior ester. Apparently trenbolone acetate is the most stable form yielding the best results. It seems to be a hormone you will want to e adjusting dosages ax the problem with long esters is that once it kicks in it would be a while to adjust change.
    Haha thanks bro this var is really cutting me up...I'm thinking tren A test E for my next cycle week 1-8 tren A and week 1-14 test E and week 9-14 tbol since I reacted so well to that
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1

I like higher tren than test. I find this way for a lot of users that it completely gets rid of the night sweats and insomnia. So its worth it. Only down side that is a POTENTIAL risk is boner issues lol I don't get them on any cycle at any doses as long as I have test in there somewhere. But not everyone reacts that way. I suspect you will more than likely be fine tho.... and if it becomes an issue, simply increase test dose and you will be fine in a week lol.
    I'm not worried... Test shut me down and killed my libido or at least the Adex did. I could get it up fine but didn't really have an interest in sex. If tren does the same then so be it. I'm looking for some great bulking gains.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Haha thanks bro this var is really cutting me up...I'm thinking tren A test E for my next cycle week 1-8 tren A and week 1-14 test E and week 9-14 tbol since I reacted so well to that
    Nice bro I am going to do a simple test p tren a cycle.

I wAs also thinking of test e anadrol and tren a but I have so many ideas in the planning phase lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Awesome looking cycle
  13. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1 View Post
    Love both. But ace hits harder and quicker plus leaves quicker so its king in my eyes. But if u already know how u react with tren than its fun sometimes to do a simple test e tren e cycle. Plus if u don't like pinning a lot this would be the way to go
    its nicest to do a tren a cycle the first time, particularly if you want to try hitting higher doses ie just testing where you start to experience hideous sides. Otherwise, not a ton of difference.

Tren no ester is unbelievable.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Awesome looking cycle

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

its nicest to do a tren a cycle the first time, particularly if you want to try hitting higher doses ie just testing where you start to experience hideous sides. Otherwise, not a ton of difference.

Tren no ester is unbelievable.
    Wow. Tren suspension? That would likely be unstable but awesome! Worst side I always get from tren any ester is looking like a big bad ma ****a! Haha
  16. Never enough

yeah, no ester (in oil) was pretty crazy. 75mg/ml is all that was stable at, but 75mg 45 minutes preworkout made for spectacular workouts
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

17. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1

Wow. Tren suspension? That would likely be unstable but awesome! Worst side I always get from tren any ester is looking like a big bad ma ****a! Haha
    That seems terrible

18. So have a couple cycle ideas in throwing around...

Tell what you guys think in terms of the best
    Mass gains.

Cycle 1:

Week 1-10 test e @ 400mg
    Week 1-8 tren ace @ 350mg
    Week 9-12 SD @ 20mg ED

Cycle 2:

Week 1-10 test e @ 400mg
    Week 1-3 anadrol @ 50mg ED
    Week 3-11 tren ace @ 350mg

Cycle 3:

Week 1-8 test p @ 500mg
    Week 1-8 tren ace @ 350mg

19. Cycle 1 seems pretty damn legit and sexy
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

20. Personally I would run the Abombs one or the sd one, but I would stack them to have all three going at once.

Abombs 1-4 50-100mg
    Tren ace 1-6. 50mg Ed
    Test prop 1-6 50mg week 7-10 100mg ed
    Mast p week 5-10 100mg Ed
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  21. Never enough

#2 will be the most worthwhile mass i'd say. The superdrol after the tren is nifty, but a lot of the superdrol gains are glycogen overcompensation and all, which you will drop some of. But the anadrol will give some wet gains up front that the tren can help solidify.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

22. Thanx everyone for your input. I have never ran anadrol and right finishing up a cycle with SD is honestly amazing. Decision decisions lol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Thanx everyone for your input. I have never ran anadrol and right finishing up a cycle with SD is honestly amazing. Decision decisions lol.
    Sd is awesome, I think sd would go great. I think Abombs would give u slightly more size but I think the results would be almost the same.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

24. Something to think about, provion would make a great addition to a tren test stack. But I guess provion would go great with any stack
    Christopher

25. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Something to think about, provion would make a great addition to a tren test stack. But I guess provion would go great with any stack
    How come? Why would it really do for me, I annoy to familiar with provion.

26. The dht will help prevent gyno sides, it will also in hiit shbg. Plus fr me it increases vascularity. So stack that with tren and u got a pretty go cycle.
    Christopher

27. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    How come? Why would it really do for me, I annoy to familiar with provion.
    Proviron is basically oral Masteron. Not exactly, but... almost exactly. Haha.
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.

28. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    The dht will help prevent gyno sides, it will also in hiit shbg. Plus fr me it increases vascularity. So stack that with tren and u got a pretty go cycle.
    I didn't think it was that potent. So it would mainly help with shbg binding? I've heard of some individuals throwing in winny a couple times a week for similar purposes.

29. Naw it's good stuff. It's as potent as u want to dose it. Same idea as using AH.
    Christopher

30. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Naw it's good stuff. It's as potent as u want to dose it. Same idea as using AH.
    AH wouldn't bind though correct? Just serve as the DHT base?

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF for bulking?
    By MikeK in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 03:33 PM
  2. What's Better For Bulking Cycle?
    By BAD_MO_FO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 05:59 PM
  3. ala and cla for bulking??
    By poseidon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16