Quick AMS questions

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Doing a 1-andro/4-ad stack. I think will go for the 4 weeks as normally dosed then see if I want to bump to 2x dose for the other 2 bottles of each I will have.

I'm 6'6" / 200lbs been working out for 3 years and have overall gained 25 lbs of muscle, all natty. (just cut from 220 and ultimately started at 168). Getting really hard to put any size on. Just like everyone says.... yada yada yada I am not genetically inclined to gain muscle mass. I was 6'6" @ 168 lbs though so unless most people start out that way.... I'd say I'm "lean"

1.) This is my 1st ph, should I double up to start with or wait til after I finish the first bottle of each. I know this is some mild stuff and i want results.

2.) I know its non-toxic, can I use a pre-workout and creatine?

I'll be dosing:

1-andro 2/2/2/2/(4/4)?
4-ad 0/2/2/2/2/(4/4)?

PCT:
Arom-x
Divanil product (prob just Division)
DAA

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
I know this is not everyone's favorite compound to to talk about but I know half the people reading this can answer my 2 simple questions.... :D

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Easy on the overwhelming # of responses here. I can only give out so many reps at once....

nightterror

Awards
I would start with at least 3 caps of each, ultimately I would bump it to 6 or even 8 caps a day.Remember this is a non-toxic unmethylated compound and you gotta pay a little extra for the added "safety"

As for the preworkout/creatine, well creatine I would say SHOULD be used on every cycle but the reason you see people advising against using preworkouts/creatine oncycle is not due to toxicity, more due to increased BP.On some days you might take your usual double scooped pre-workout because you think that's what will make you hit the gym strong and hard, instead it'll have you feeling like **** and weak as ****

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
More than 4 a day total becomes a pain. Don't take more than one at a time and try to leave under your tongue for as long as possible. It usually takes me about 20 minutes to completely absorb one tab this way. If you want more of the compound I'd add AndroMass or Alpha Mass -- these are both caps that you simply swallow.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I would start with at least 3 caps of each, ultimately I would bump it to 6 or even 8 caps a day.Remember this is a non-toxic unmethylated compound and you gotta pay a little extra for the added "safety"

As for the preworkout/creatine, well creatine I would say SHOULD be used on every cycle but the reason you see people advising against using preworkouts/creatine oncycle is not due to toxicity, more due to increased BP.On some days you might take your usual double scooped pre-workout because you think that's what will make you hit the gym strong and hard, instead it'll have you feeling like **** and weak as ****
Yea I knew it was because of BP for the preworkout with other compounds but I hear a lot of people dropping creatine on hdrol and I figured it was because of the liver stress and to save for pct to minimize losses. So would a 2x dose of 1-ad/4-ad really cause enough BP increase to stop taking a pre or just use my own judgement and start small?

I work out at 5pm. My doses would be spread from 7-4pm then to get in before lifting? I guess if Im doubling them then I could dose an hour after lifting too...?? I will be spacing each out from one another as Ive read from reps.

nightterror

Awards
Yea I knew it was because of BP for the preworkout with other compounds but I hear a lot of people dropping creatine on hdrol and I figured it was because of the liver stress and to save for pct to minimize losses. So would a 2x dose of 1-ad/4-ad really cause enough BP increase to stop taking a pre or just use my own judgement and start small?

I work out at 5pm. My doses would be spread from 7-4pm then to get in before lifting? I guess if Im doubling them then I could dose an hour after lifting too...?? I will be spacing each out from one another as Ive read from reps.
I think the doses for the RDe need to be spread out 3hours apart or something, haven't really looked into it much.

But yeah hdrol for me was BP spikes, backpumps and insomnia with absolutely none of the positive side effects (well a little more vascular but I'm already pretty vascular, probably was due to high BP) hope this helps.

If you do plan on using a higher dosage instead of purchasing more RDe you could get alphamass/alphabulk and use those in RDe's place.Pre-workout dosages I think the 4-ad would be best dosed that way (people reported 1-ad giving lethargy while 4-ad gives you focus/aggression/energy..etc).

I really hope someone who has experience with these compounds to chime in, the closest thing I've used to androhardv3/androdrive v3 but I was on testosterone at the time (700mg/pw I think?).

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
If you do plan on using a higher dosage instead of purchasing more RDe you could get alphamass/alphabulk and use those in RDe's place.Pre-workout dosages I think the 4-ad would be best dosed that way (people reported 1-ad giving lethargy while 4-ad gives you focus/aggression/energy..etc).

I really hope someone who has experience with these compounds to chime in, the closest thing I've used to androhardv3/androdrive v3 but I was on testosterone at the time (700mg/pw I think?).
^^^That would be nice... No one seems to want to comment on AMS stuff because its so mild I guess and seemingly "uncool". Pretty weak I can't get decent feedback on a ph on AM. Thanks for your help though.

I may just have to play around with my own doses if no one can give me any feedback. I know you space them out for sure but depending on how many you take per day will determine how much you can actually space them. You just want an even as possible absorption throughout the day I've read.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards

^^^That would be nice... No one seems to want to comment on AMS stuff because its so mild I guess and seemingly "uncool". Pretty weak I can't get decent feedback on a ph on AM. . Thanks for your help though.

I may just have to play around with my own doses if no one can give me any feedback. I've already ordered a bottle of each. I know you space them out for sure but depending on how many you take per day will determine how much you can actually space them. You just want an even as possible absorption throughout the day I've read. May be a pain in the ass but how hard is dissolving a tasty pill in your mouth??

bwarkent

Awards
I did 3 per day on work out days and one in the morning non work out days. Saw effects in about a week. I weigh 220lbs.

For the 3 on workout days, 1 before breakfast, 1 before lunch, and 1 an hour before workout.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
So you did 3 of each (1-ad/ 4-ad) each day? Why only 1 of each on non-training days?

Is that normal? Wouldn't your levels drop?

bwarkent

Awards
I did just 4ad. I was looking for something to cut with and still keep energy and strength. I am gyno prone and like to pulse. Right or wrong, I still hit prs with bench and 1300 calories a day.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Right on. Thanks

I'm going to go 3 a day (each) and then possibly go to a 2x dose if I need to for the 2nd bottles. Hoping after being natty for .... well..... ever, that I see good gains at just over recommended doses anyway. Then I will see what kind of increase I feel is needed.

May be worthless for avid ph users but its GONNA BE FUN FOR ME!! Excited!

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Just keep in mind that you can only absorb one at a time sublingual. The dose is way too low to be effective as a straight oral. You should also try to spread the tabs out by a least a half hour. Taking 12 per day will be very difficult. You'll constantly have one of these under your tongue. This can be awkward when you need to have a conversation. I still think you're better of doing 4 of the RDe tabs and stacking with one of the PP or Forerunner capped products.