Cutting steroids

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by annaalex75 View Post
    No I stay for 8 weeks on var 7.5mg and got really huge that was scarey

Hmm would be nice to have someone like you around to see if products are real or fake...lol

Damn...7.5 mg and got huge....nice genetic response.

-Matt

2. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

AL and test was amazing for me. Really helped with leaning my mid section and helped out with some crazy vascularity.
    Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Yea their are not a whole lot currently,,, but so far so good for feedback. Seems to be leaning people out much better than previous version which was 'weak sauce' IMO

-Matt
    Real talk.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Careful with winny. I know a girl who's voice is permanently changed from 20mg/day winny. Rather go with anavar at 5mg 3x/day max. Start at 5mg/day.

4. Quote Originally Posted by PumpAddict69
    Careful with winny. I know a girl who's voice is permanently changed from 20mg/day winny. Rather go with anavar at 5mg 3x/day max. Start at 5mg/day.
    Yes if she was talking 20 mg it's can be cuz I took 10 it's still chenged but I low the dose till 5mg and I ll go for 9 weeks

5. Quote Originally Posted by PumpAddict69
    Careful with winny. I know a girl who's voice is permanently changed from 20mg/day winny. Rather go with anavar at 5mg 3x/day max. Start at 5mg/day.
    From var my arm were 14.8 inch I don't wanna go back to that big
    •   

6. Any one heard about cjc ?

7. Yes it is a peptide that releases HGH.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

8. You have to pin cjc at least 2 times a day and be willing to stay on it for a while to see results. I'm using ipa and mod 1-29 right now. It's a total pain in the @ss. I guess it depends on how motivated you are. I probably won't do it again after this run. Not for a while.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

9. Quote Originally Posted by annaalex75 View Post
    I did winni Clen and t3 those 3 r working good but I wanna try halo and masteron in a low dose I want my legs get cuts I got my upper body all cutted but not my lower one
    You want to use Masteron? You might as well get a sex change.
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.

10. OP. I must ask, how did your sex drive treat you on steroids ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    You have to pin cjc at least 2 times a day and be willing to stay on it for a while to see results. I'm using ipa and mod 1-29 right now. It's a total pain in the @ss. I guess it depends on how motivated you are. I probably won't do it again after this run. Not for a while.
    I used hgh I was pinning near to bellybutton under the skin before sleeping only 2iu ... Is it like hgh ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS

You want to use Masteron? You might as well get a sex change.
    No I am not gonna do masteron I am on winni

13. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego
    OP. I must ask, how did your sex drive treat you on steroids ?
    Well I don't use steroids in a high doses so there is no changes

14. Must be nice not having to pct lol awesome OP also how was your BP on var? Mine went sky high
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Must be nice not having to pct lol awesome OP also how was your BP on var? Mine went sky high
    Hmm that's wierd I didn't have high bp .. U have to check up all the time . But I feel I wanna vomet when I am on winni that's only side effect I have

16. Quote Originally Posted by annaalex75 View Post
    I used hgh I was pinning near to bellybutton under the skin before sleeping only 2iu ... Is it like hgh ?

I wont stop using peptides.

I find them extremely beneficial for keeping gains pct -- and like to use them when trying to add mass as the ghrp-6 is crucial IMO for appetite which I struggle with big time!

-Matt

17. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

I wont stop using peptides.

I find them extremely beneficial for keeping gains pct -- and like to use them when trying to add mass as the ghrp-6 is crucial IMO for appetite which I struggle with big time!

-Matt
    Ghrp2 gave me a freaking crazy appetite. I'll try them pct.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

18. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Ghrp2 gave me a freaking crazy appetite. I'll try them pct.
    Let me know who you go with as for companies..I have good experience with most of them-Matt

19. Feeling too tired from winni.. Didn't have this feelings before

20. Quote Originally Posted by annaalex75 View Post
    Feeling too tired from winni.. Didn't have this feelings before
    This product should not cause tiredness.... more so psychotropin effects if anything...

What are you training for ?

-Matt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Paradox of "Cutting Steroids"
    By Sub7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 03:56 PM
  2. Steroids for bulk and cut?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 06:18 PM
  3. Diet for cutting while on steroids...
    By dsw222 in forum Weight Loss
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 09:40 PM
  4. Pro steroids cycle after cutting phase
    By machinehead23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 06:47 PM
  5. Best cutting pro-steroid?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 06:02 AM