Cutting steroids

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
What is the best cutting steroids for women ? And what to do to prevent from getting big while using steroids ?

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
Tried anavar it's made me big but Clen and t3 r good

holysnikey

Awards
Anavar is generally considered the steroid with least sides for a woman because its not very androgenic. If Anavar made you big and you don't want to be I wouldn't recommend any steroids.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Heard halo for her is Terrble for women.

gymrat99

Awards
Anavar is generally considered the steroid with least sides for a woman because its not very androgenic. If Anavar made you big and you don't want to be I wouldn't recommend any steroids.

i agree if var is no good for you then work on the diet and use clen. Why you need steroids if clen works for you?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It made me big, definitely wasn't all the food i was eating. Derp.

technique88

technique88

Awards
5 mg of Oral tbol

6 softgels of AndroLean (super-11 adreno)

10 mg var

-Matt
AL would definitely be better than var and is even less androgenic but does a women really need a full dose?

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
I did winni Clen and t3 those 3 r working good but I wanna try halo and masteron in a low dose I want my legs get cuts I got my upper body all cutted but not my lower one

nightterror

Awards
5 mg of Oral tbol

6 softgels of AndroLean (super-11 adreno)

10 mg var

-Matt
First time I have EVER seen a rep suggest steroids for women (besides IML),let alone a PP rep.

Though I gotta admit that would be a neat stack for a woman, needs to be quite experienced and know what she's doing.I remember reading somewhere injectable winny is better than oral winny for women because it binds the least of the two to SHBG (the opposite is correct for men).

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time I have EVER seen a rep suggest steroids for women (besides IML),let alone a PP rep.

Though I gotta admit that would be a neat stack for a woman, needs to be quite experienced and know what she's doing.I remember reading somewhere injectable winny is better than oral winny for women because it binds the least of the two to SHBG (the opposite is correct for men).
What does it matter if he recommended her aas? She asked specifically what STEROIDS were good for cutting and he gave an answer....she didn't ask for a fat burner or anything like that so I don't see it as him actually recommending her AAS I look at it as him answering her question

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did winni Clen and t3 those 3 r working good but I wanna try halo and masteron in a low dose I want my legs get cuts I got my upper body all cutted but not my lower one
Syntax, not even once.

Reactions: ITW

gymrat99

Awards
if there is one person's recommendations i would listen too would be MattPorter!!! he will not sir you in the wrong direction.

Conte

Conte

Awards

Masteron is DHT androgenic = deep voice, big clit , facial hair ect...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Not really a rep....

I help with marketing and I keep it real and honest...

we had women take our old oral turinabol LV at 90 mgs a day with no reports of sides that were anything to write home about.

I have my fitness girl experimenting with just 3 AndroLeans a day now ...and I honestly think she could go for 6 softgels...

-Matt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not really a rep....

I help with marketing and I keep it real and honest...

we had women take our old oral turinabol LV at 90 mgs a day with no reports of sides that were anything to write home about.

I have my fitness girl experimenting with just 3 AndroLeans a day now ...and I honestly think she could go for 6 softgels...

-Matt
I cant find too many logs or feedback on the v3 Lean...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea their are not a whole lot currently,,, but so far so good for feedback. Seems to be leaning people out much better than previous version which was 'weak sauce' IMO

-Matt

technique88

technique88

Awards
AL and test was amazing for me. Really helped with leaning my mid section and helped out with some crazy vascularity.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I stay for 8 weeks on var 7.5mg and got really huge that was scarey

Hmm would be nice to have someone like you around to see if products are real or fake...lol

Damn...7.5 mg and got huge....nice genetic response.

-Matt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AL and test was amazing for me. Really helped with leaning my mid section and helped out with some crazy vascularity.
Gotcha.

Yea their are not a whole lot currently,,, but so far so good for feedback. Seems to be leaning people out much better than previous version which was 'weak sauce' IMO

-Matt
Real talk. :bigok:

PumpAddict69

Awards
Careful with winny. I know a girl who's voice is permanently changed from 20mg/day winny. Rather go with anavar at 5mg 3x/day max. Start at 5mg/day.

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
Careful with winny. I know a girl who's voice is permanently changed from 20mg/day winny. Rather go with anavar at 5mg 3x/day max. Start at 5mg/day.
Yes if she was talking 20 mg it's can be cuz I took 10 it's still chenged but I low the dose till 5mg and I ll go for 9 weeks

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
From var my arm were 14.8 inch I don't wanna go back to that big

holysnikey

Awards
Yes it is a peptide that releases HGH.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to pin cjc at least 2 times a day and be willing to stay on it for a while to see results. I'm using ipa and mod 1-29 right now. It's a total pain in the @ss. I guess it depends on how motivated you are. I probably won't do it again after this run. Not for a while.

akaVeritaS

Awards
You want to use Masteron? You might as well get a sex change.

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
You have to pin cjc at least 2 times a day and be willing to stay on it for a while to see results. I'm using ipa and mod 1-29 right now. It's a total pain in the @ss. I guess it depends on how motivated you are. I probably won't do it again after this run. Not for a while.
I used hgh I was pinning near to bellybutton under the skin before sleeping only 2iu ... Is it like hgh ?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be nice not having to pct lol awesome OP also how was your BP on var? Mine went sky high

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
Must be nice not having to pct lol awesome OP also how was your BP on var? Mine went sky high
Hmm that's wierd I didn't have high bp .. U have to check up all the time . But I feel I wanna vomet when I am on winni that's only side effect I have

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used hgh I was pinning near to bellybutton under the skin before sleeping only 2iu ... Is it like hgh ?

I wont stop using peptides.

I find them extremely beneficial for keeping gains pct -- and like to use them when trying to add mass as the ghrp-6 is crucial IMO for appetite which I struggle with big time!

-Matt

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wont stop using peptides.

I find them extremely beneficial for keeping gains pct -- and like to use them when trying to add mass as the ghrp-6 is crucial IMO for appetite which I struggle with big time!

-Matt
Ghrp2 gave me a freaking crazy appetite. I'll try them pct.

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
Feeling too tired from winni.. Didn't have this feelings before

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Feeling too tired from winni.. Didn't have this feelings before
This product should not cause tiredness.... more so psychotropin effects if anything...

What are you training for ?

-Matt