divided doses

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just a hypothetical question say one was taking 40 mg of dbol a day would it be better to take it in 8 doses of 5 or 4 doses of 10 or 2 doses of 2

i know dividing doses is better to keep blood levels more even but is there a point where its too small of a dose each time (i know this isn't the case with 10 mg of dbol but just in general)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i've heard of some people just taking one dose in the morning and not even noticing a difference when they split it up. but generally speaking, 3-4 times a day is the norm.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks beelzebub
i realize that's the norm i guess my question was more is there such thing as too small a divided dose
like is there any problem with 8 doses of 5mg
this is really just a hypothetical question i was bored and thinking about it

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
thanks beelzebub
i realize that's the norm i guess my question was more is there such thing as too small a divided dose
like is there any problem with 8 doses of 5mg
this is really just a hypothetical question i was bored and thinking about it
No problem with that at all, the smaller the dose and the more frequent the doses the better. Steady state is far more effective for anabolism than single fat doses. Ester potency comparisons make this obvious. 8 doses @ 5mg would be great, but very tedious. 4 doses of 10mg is a good compromise.

PurEvl

Awards
I have tried it all with dbol, typically now I take a 25mg in them morn and then 25mg around 2-3 before gym. I tried taking 50mg all at once, didnt notice much, seemed to get a headache that way. I used to take the 5mg around the clock, like 3 at a time every 3-4 hours. I havent noticed really any difference.