2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

Quote Originally Posted by nissan_brah
    Update?????
    I got banned, and couldn't access my account for about a month. Sucks. I went through a lot and had to be patient while the problem was resolved, and finally was able to come back. I will post an update soon.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Red9

I got banned, and couldn't access my account for about a month. Sucks. I went through a lot and had to be patient while the problem was resolved, and finally was able to come back. I will post an update soon.
    How did you get unbanned?? I might need to know this for future reference...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

From what I have seen using cel for example, it's more like a suspension and not a ban.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

From what I have seen using cel for example, it's more like a suspension and not a ban.
    Nope, completely wrong. Yes I believe celly was suspended, but I actually WAS banned. I had to contact Admin of AM as a guest on the website several times, waited a while. No response. Then made another AM account, so that I could personally contact David Dunn and wrote an apologetic message and also explained myself and the misunderstanding that happened and also sent that same letter to Admin via PM of my new account. After a whole month of it being reviewed, I was finally granted access and am now able to participate. It was a ban, not a suspension.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

If you are banned, getting un-banned isn't likely to happen. Unless in a rare case like mine, you were banned for no reason.

I jokingly commented on a thread asking where to get SD(which is now illegal) and said I could theoretically sell one. In no way was I serious, but it was perceived as such.

I'm very fortunate to be back, and it was definitely a long process and took time to put together quiteva long letter to the creator of AM.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

Anywho, back to my thread. Being done with pct and able to post now, I will put up a final review by friday evening. Thanks guys. Thread isn't abandoned as promised.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Anywho, back to my thread. Being done with pct and able to post now, I will put up a final review by friday evening. Thanks guys. Thread isn't abandoned as promised.
    good to hear. looking forward to the final review.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%

Well glad ur back looking foward to some after pics
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%

Final review???
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.23%

Looks good ill b following bro
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

Okay guys so it's about time I did this. I don't have much time so I'll keep this simple and sweet.

Final review: IMO Epi is a great first compound for someone looking to physically enhance themselves and learn a lot about their bodies on prohormones. I originally planned on bulking, but it really turned into a recomp which was fine. Ebay they say about Epi taking almost 3 weeks to kick in, is true in my opinion. But by week 3 my miracles were extremely full most of the time, and when I flexed they were ROCK HARD. I did start to notice headaches and minor nosebleeds around the 4th week, and increased my water intake and this seemed to help a bit. My moods definitely fluctuated, and I was more aggressive in my behaviors. Sleeping was noticeably more difficult to get, and to fall asleep quicker at night was almost impossible, which led to sleeping in later and I always felt lethargic in the mornings. It sucked. I did notice quite a bit of hair shedding towards the last couple weeks, but that has since completely stopped, and my hairline was not effected at all. I really enjoyed Epi, and will possibly run it again in the future. Lifts did all go up slowly but surely, and I did put on about 8 pounds. Unfortunately during pct I did get extremely sick, and my appetite and training went out the window as I couldn't go to the gym, so I actually lost everything and dropped all the way down to 142lbs, which is almost 12 pounds in weight I lost while I was sick. I am slowly making my way back and am sitting back around 147 and will get to 150 before I cycle again ever.

Any questions feel free to ask or shoot me a PM any time. Thanks for following guys and thank you again to anybody who helped along the way, I really appreciate it and I will do my best to help anybody else in the future as I learn and grow on the subject as well.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.27%

Sup brother long time no talk

Remember this for future reference if you're ever having appetite problems (this goes for anyone)

Periactin
    Megace
    Remeron

Any of these three medications have the power to increase your daily caloric intake by thousands.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Sup brother long time no talk

Remember this for future reference if you're ever having appetite problems (this goes for anyone)

Periactin
    Megace
    Remeron

Any of these three medications have the power to increase your daily caloric intake by thousands.
    Took remeron before, 15mg, 30mg then the 45mg

Don't know what the other two are..
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Took remeron before, 15mg, 30mg then the 45mg

Don't know what the other two are..

I should say Megestrol (generic megace, cheaper than megace by a few hundred dollars). This is generally prescribed for heat flashes, but it has a gigantic side effect of drastically increasing appetite. It also has one of the coolest side effects I've ever heard of -- it's been shown to stop the growth of tumors.

And periactin is an antihistamine. It makes you quite tired at first, but it is probably the strongest of the three.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poopy's Epi Log
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 02:06 PM
  2. Phera/Epi Log
    By DBinMD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:09 AM
  3. Phera and Epi log by nycste
    By nycste in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 473