Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonk202
    ...? your testicles are shrinking?
    Yes...? Did you think they wouldn't?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

At the way your running epi I expected it would happen, running 30 has been perfect for me. No sides except dry knees and heavy lethargy (bud doesn't help either). And good gains. Size and strength are up.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    At the way your running epi I expected it would happen, running 30 has been perfect for me. No sides except dry knees and heavy lethargy (bud doesn't help either). And good gains. Size and strength are up.
    Yeah it's definitely effecting my right knee, but it's still definitely manageable. Worst case, I'll drop back down to 40 if sides get bad
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 21:

Today was chest, shoulders and tricep day. Definitely feeling an overall good pump in the gym through my upper body. Loving the veins in my forearms for sure. Noticing that I'm hungrier, so I'm taking advantage of that and eating more. Minor headache, but I think I'm partly dehydrated from not enough water on saturday and sunday. My moods are probably the worst side effect, and I wish they were more stable. I can go from fine to wanting to hurt someone in seconds lol but I have self control luckily!

Workout consisted of bench press, cable flys, dumbell shrugs, barbell pulldowns, arm extensions, incline db presses etc

Tomorrow is deadlift day, hoping to kill it

Got almost 3,600 cals today, proteins around 220
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Dryness in my joints is DEFINITELY here also, it kinda crept up out of nowhere the last couple days. Knees do kind of ache, but still manageable
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Dryness in my joints is DEFINITELY here also, it kinda crept up out of nowhere the last couple days. Knees do kind of ache, but still manageable
    yeah i get that with my epi runs as well, increasing your cissus and glucosamine sulfate dosages will even it out, and dont forget to keep your water intake up, dehydration will make it worse
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

yeah i get that with my epi runs as well, increasing your cissus and glucosamine sulfate dosages will even it out, and dont forget to keep your water intake up, dehydration will make it worse
    It's possible then that just those two days of not getting enough water are what made it worse then..
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

It's possible then that just those two days of not getting enough water are what made it worse then..
    Yeah alcohol (im assuming that's the cause) will F***k you up on an PH run, not only does it hit your liver bad, but being dehydrated on a winny-clone like epi will really hit your knees and elbows.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I don't drink alcohol...

Is that what you're asking?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 22:

Back bicep and core day my friends. Definitely a great day on deadlifts for me! Felt like I killed it. New PR on deadlift and on lat pulldown. Wish I could just get swole overnight...but it's a marathon as they say I guess, right..?

Definitely wanting to eat more and hungrier. Sleep has been terrible last couple nights and I feel like ass every morning I wake up. Lethargy is king until I hit the gym, and at work I'm active so I feel fine.

-Lat pulldown 120x8 135x8 150x8 165x6
    -Deadlift 175x8 205x8 245x8 285x4
    -Preacher curls 65x10 85x10 85x5 90x5
    -V-bar cable row 90x14 105x12
    -Back extension 110x12 90x16 70x20
    -planks 2m
    -Crunches 75reps 2 sets

Didn't have time to do cable curls or t-bar rows, but always next time! Abs are forming more solidly and are nicely visible after working them. Legs tomorrow, wanna set a squat PR..gotta hit 235 more than once...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

I don't drink alcohol...

Is that what you're asking?
    yeah sorry man, you just posted you had a bad couple of days so i figured that was it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

yeah sorry man, you just posted you had a bad couple of days so i figured that was it.
    Oh no, I wouldn't even consider having a drink on cycle. Keeping my liver in tact and healthy enough to finish my cycle strong is a lot more important to me than having a few drinks lol
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Eating my second meal, 8 slices bacon 3 whole eggs and an apple with a glass of water. Headed to the gym in an hour to hit legs and see if we can't blast that new PR

Update tonight after work..
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 23:

LEG DAY!! Killed it! Sorry I didn't get this logged last night, got home real late. Workout went like this:

-Leg press 195x10, 285x8, 355x5, 375x5
    -Weighted calf raise 45x20, 70x16, 95x12
    -Squat 125x12, 155x8, 215x5, 240x3

New PR on both squat and leg press. Didn't have time to do anything else.

Taking my Epi right when I wake up and then about every 2.5-3 hours apart from each other. Lethargy still sucks and dry joints still noticeable but not any worse at 50mg. Still really no acne, and I've been working on keeping a better attitude and mood throughout the day. Still around 3,500 cals and 210-230 protein. Need to go shopping again and get some more chickens and rice...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 24:

Rest day. Took my girl out to Red Lobster and had the endless shrimp dish...ate almost 5 dishes of various shrimp. Awesome dinner. Definitely liking how I feel at 50mg and if I run Epi in the future I will definitely run it here the entire time. Gotta wake up a few hours earlier than normal tomorrow so we'll see how that goes...really anxious to hit chest...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 25: Definitely didn't hit my shoulders like I wanted or the way I should have today. Again, ran low on time so just did what I could. Hit a sweet PR on flat bench press today, and loving the way I feel on decline and incline presses!

-Arm extension 60x14, 70x12, 80x10
    -Bench press 135x8, 155x5, 165x5, 180x3, 135x8
    -Cable flys 30x12, 50x5, 40x10, 30x12
    -DB decline press 30x10, 35x8, 40x8, 45x8
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 26:

Back/Bicep/Core YEAH BUDDY GETTING GAINS!

Okay so I have been really watching the mirror closer lately, and I just realized that I am leaned the FUKK OUT! It's crazy. I have veins showing from places in my arms that I have never even thought of having veins lol

It may very well be from so much work and sweating, but I am noticing a small small amount of acne. Nothing serious, but something definitely noteworthy. Going to up my Pantothenic Acid in a few days possibly just by one pill...if the acne persists and I can't get it under control on my own that is. Workout today I killed it in deadlifts n made that barbell my beeeetch ahaha jk but I did hit a nice PR and strength is great. I am only 4.5 pounds up in body weight from day 1, but I have definitely lost fat weight as well. Without today was this:

-Lat pulldown 120x8, 120x8, 150x6, 159x6
    -Deadlift 175x8, 225x5, 275x5, 295x4
    -T Bar rows 70x12, 90x12, 115x8, 115x8
    -Crunches 50x2
    -Planks 1min & 1min
    -Crunch machine 80x50
    -Preacher curls 75x12
    -Standing barbell curls 85x8, 85x8

Decided to do a couple sets of standing cities this time instead of preachers...didn't feel like praying today :P j/k need all the prayers I can get....but anyways, still got 2 and a half weeks to get these muscles pumped and exploding. Definitely the most lean and muscular I've been all over in general from this cycle. Can't wait for SuperDrol...but that's for another thread another time Legs tomorrow! Personal records lets go!!!
  19. Registered User

signed
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

nice man, sounds like your killing it! yeah good idea about not hitting the booze when you"re on cycle, about your acne: epi acne is slightly different to regular zits; theyre very small, painful to the touch and not much pus in them, but they definitely like to bleed! atleast your hairline isnt suffering either, which alot of people have reported shedding whilst on cycle.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

nice man, sounds like your killing it! yeah good idea about not hitting the booze when you"re on cycle, about your acne: epi acne is slightly different to regular zits; theyre very small, painful to the touch and not much pus in them, but they definitely like to bleed! atleast your hairline isnt suffering either, which alot of people have reported shedding whilst on cycle.
    Yeah no alcohol for me ha. Well then a couple of these pimples are definitely from the epi, because man do they hurt and they definitely do bleed. And I did report several days ago that I do think my hair is shedding slowly, nothing crazy. Using Nizoral 1% which is OTC once a day.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo
    signed
    Welcome, hope the log is beneficial to you in some way or other.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 27: LEGS!

KILLED THE SQUATS AND LEG PRESS, FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!

I hit PR's again on both and wanted to do a couple more sets lol

-Leg press 195x12, 285x8, 355x5, 385x5
    -Squat 135x10, 185x5, 225x6, 255x5
    -Calf raises 90x10, 45x20, 45x20

Can't wait till chest day again. No negative side effects, no back pumps, joints are a little better after upping fish oil and glucosamine both by one capsule, no abnormal anger, all is well. Loving 50mg and going to run this till the end!
  24. Registered User

Bro I'm gonna start a cycle like yours. what are your results in terms of weight and bf till now?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Bro I'm gonna start a cycle like yours. what are your results in terms of weight and bf till now?
    Unfortunately I have no way of measuring bf% and won't be able to give that stat. I do know that my body fat has definitely been cut though, and my quads are hard as rocks and the biggest and most solid they've ever been. For weight, I believe I am up 4 pounds. I try not to weigh myself, because I'd like to do it on the last day of my cycle. It's a marathon, not a sprint...so im just trying to be patient
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Today is a needed rest day. I am fighting a cold that has arisen in the last couple days, and hasn't allowed me to eat as much because of a loss of appetite. Gotta listen to my body and get rid of it before it ruins my cycle!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Today is a needed rest day. I am fighting a cold that has arisen in the last couple days, and hasn't allowed me to eat as much because of a loss of appetite. Gotta listen to my body and get rid of it before it ruins my cycle!
    u can train with a cold, not ideal when u have flu like symptoms , aches, fever etc ..
  28. Registered User

Unfortunately I have no way of measuring bf% and won't be able to give that stat. I do know that my body fat has definitely been cut though, and my quads are hard as rocks and the biggest and most solid they've ever been. For weight, I believe I am up 4 pounds. I try not to weigh myself, because I'd like to do it on the last day of my cycle. It's a marathon, not a sprint...so im just trying to be patient
    just another question bro, if you don't mind...about your calories intake,what's it compared to your usual intake? I mean...those are the same calories you usually use for "natural" bulk,more calories,less...
    thanks a lot!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012

u can train with a cold, not ideal when u have flu like symptoms , aches, fever etc ..
    Yeah it was rest day yesterday anyways though. Today was chest and I killed it as best I could..I'll post up the workout tonight when I log.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

just another question bro, if you don't mind...about your calories intake,what's it compared to your usual intake? I mean...those are the same calories you usually use for "natural" bulk,more calories,less...
    thanks a lot!
    I have gone up calorie wise about 500 from what I usually eat while I was gaining naturally. These last couple days have really been hard to eat though, and sad to say but the past 3 days have been closer to 2,000-2,500 which is 1,000-1,500 less than what I should be at. When im stock tho I really have almost no appetite so I'm pushing myself even to get those 2,000
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poopy's Epi Log
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:06 PM
  2. Phera/Epi Log
    By DBinMD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 09:09 AM
  3. Phera and Epi log by nycste
    By nycste in forum Cycle Info