Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    nice man, sounds like your killing it! yeah good idea about not hitting the booze when you"re on cycle, about your acne: epi acne is slightly different to regular zits; theyre very small, painful to the touch and not much pus in them, but they definitely like to bleed! atleast your hairline isnt suffering either, which alot of people have reported shedding whilst on cycle.
    Yeah no alcohol for me ha. Well then a couple of these pimples are definitely from the epi, because man do they hurt and they definitely do bleed. And I did report several days ago that I do think my hair is shedding slowly, nothing crazy. Using Nizoral 1% which is OTC once a day.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo
    signed
    Welcome, hope the log is beneficial to you in some way or other.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

DAY 27: LEGS!

KILLED THE SQUATS AND LEG PRESS, FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!

I hit PR's again on both and wanted to do a couple more sets lol

-Leg press 195x12, 285x8, 355x5, 385x5
    -Squat 135x10, 185x5, 225x6, 255x5
    -Calf raises 90x10, 45x20, 45x20

Can't wait till chest day again. No negative side effects, no back pumps, joints are a little better after upping fish oil and glucosamine both by one capsule, no abnormal anger, all is well. Loving 50mg and going to run this till the end!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%

Bro I'm gonna start a cycle like yours. what are your results in terms of weight and bf till now?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Bro I'm gonna start a cycle like yours. what are your results in terms of weight and bf till now?
    Unfortunately I have no way of measuring bf% and won't be able to give that stat. I do know that my body fat has definitely been cut though, and my quads are hard as rocks and the biggest and most solid they've ever been. For weight, I believe I am up 4 pounds. I try not to weigh myself, because I'd like to do it on the last day of my cycle. It's a marathon, not a sprint...so im just trying to be patient
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Today is a needed rest day. I am fighting a cold that has arisen in the last couple days, and hasn't allowed me to eat as much because of a loss of appetite. Gotta listen to my body and get rid of it before it ruins my cycle!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Today is a needed rest day. I am fighting a cold that has arisen in the last couple days, and hasn't allowed me to eat as much because of a loss of appetite. Gotta listen to my body and get rid of it before it ruins my cycle!
    u can train with a cold, not ideal when u have flu like symptoms , aches, fever etc ..
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Unfortunately I have no way of measuring bf% and won't be able to give that stat. I do know that my body fat has definitely been cut though, and my quads are hard as rocks and the biggest and most solid they've ever been. For weight, I believe I am up 4 pounds. I try not to weigh myself, because I'd like to do it on the last day of my cycle. It's a marathon, not a sprint...so im just trying to be patient
    just another question bro, if you don't mind...about your calories intake,what's it compared to your usual intake? I mean...those are the same calories you usually use for "natural" bulk,more calories,less...
    thanks a lot!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012

u can train with a cold, not ideal when u have flu like symptoms , aches, fever etc ..
    Yeah it was rest day yesterday anyways though. Today was chest and I killed it as best I could..I'll post up the workout tonight when I log.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

just another question bro, if you don't mind...about your calories intake,what's it compared to your usual intake? I mean...those are the same calories you usually use for "natural" bulk,more calories,less...
    thanks a lot!
    I have gone up calorie wise about 500 from what I usually eat while I was gaining naturally. These last couple days have really been hard to eat though, and sad to say but the past 3 days have been closer to 2,000-2,500 which is 1,000-1,500 less than what I should be at. When im stock tho I really have almost no appetite so I'm pushing myself even to get those 2,000
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

keep pushing through bro, can't wait to see the results!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by jasonk202
    keep pushing through bro, can't wait to see the results!
    Thanks for the support man
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

DAY 29: CHEST/SHOULDERS/TRIS

-Arm extension 70x20, 70x15
    -Bench press 135x10, 155x7, 175x5, 175x3, 45x30, 45x25, 45x20, 45x15, 45x10
    -Cable flys 40x8, 40x8, 40x8, 30x8
    -Barbell cable pulldown 70x14, 80x12, 90x10, 110x8
    -Incline press machine 90x8, 110x8
    -DB Decline press 35x8, 45x6, 45x6

Didn't have time to hit shoulders at all today, so I'm going to hit them tomorrow. Like I said, my macros are way under what they should be and being at the gym with a cold sucks! Constantly blowing my running nose and doing most my breathing through my mouth. Still wanted to do what I could though, only got 2 weeks left ON Macros really need to come up, hopefully start feeling better within a day or two...then it's eating like a BEAST ON STEROIDS TO MAKE UP FOR LOST CALORIES!!! Still leaning out, and definitely putting on body mass. Quads are hard as rocks. Showed my friend my legs and she said "okay wheres the needle marks, you've gotta be on something!" HahaHA...night AM
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.1%

DAY 29: CHEST/SHOULDERS/TRIS

-Arm extension 70x20, 70x15
    -Bench press 135x10, 155x7, 175x5, 175x3, 45x30, 45x25, 45x20, 45x15, 45x10
    -Cable flys 40x8, 40x8, 40x8, 30x8
    -Barbell cable pulldown 70x14, 80x12, 90x10, 110x8
    -Incline press machine 90x8, 110x8
    -DB Decline press 35x8, 45x6, 45x6

Didn't have time to hit shoulders at all today, so I'm going to hit them tomorrow. Like I said, my macros are way under what they should be and being at the gym with a cold sucks! Constantly blowing my running nose and doing most my breathing through my mouth. Still wanted to do what I could though, only got 2 weeks left ON Macros really need to come up, hopefully start feeling better within a day or two...then it's eating like a BEAST ON STEROIDS TO MAKE UP FOR LOST CALORIES!!! Still leaning out, and definitely putting on body mass. Quads are hard as rocks. Showed my friend my legs and she said "okay wheres the needle marks, you've gotta be on something!" HahaHA...night AM

I'm 34 days in and am up 6kg, I started to shut down about week 4, feel more emotional and a bit depressed. Appetite is low but I've been eating over maintenance still.
    Been feeling rough since sunday and went to the docs as I've been coughing up green phlegm, gutted chest infection and anti biotics, on my last 10 days.
    I think you might be shutting done, make sure you get more than enough vitamins and be careful with overtraining, I think that's what's screwed me.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by xXdionysusXx

I'm 34 days in and am up 6kg, I started to shut down about week 4, feel more emotional and a bit depressed. Appetite is low but I've been eating over maintenance still.
    Been feeling rough since sunday and went to the docs as I've been coughing up green phlegm, gutted chest infection and anti biotics, on my last 10 days.
    I think you might be shutting done, make sure you get more than enough vitamins and be careful with overtraining, I think that's what's screwed me.
    Well I still am completely able to get hard. Green phlegm....that sounds like what is going on with me...so what's a gutted chest infection??
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Getting in a couple meals this morning, which is a much better approach to my day compared to earlier this week....then going to choose a preworkout I either have a sample of or own, and go kill the gym and get them deadlifts in! Going to concentrate a little more on abs today as they are a bit behind from the rest of my body. No homo but soaking in a bath of really hot water for like 20 minutes in an extremely steamy bathroom and the water has aches/pains liquid in it...goal is to clear my chesy and nasal passages a bit and also relieve some of my body soreness before I hit the gym..
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.1%

Well I still am completely able to get hard. Green phlegm....that sounds like what is going on with me...so what's a gutted chest infection??
    I can still get hard and wake up with morning glory, sorry mate I'm British and have to remember not everyone understands our colloquium. I'm upset (gutted) I have a chest infection (the green phlegm).
    Learnt a lot from this cycle and have a log on ukmuscle as -dionysus-; slight thinning of hair (it's been going faster on cycle) my moods have been funny (been a bit sensitive to things that don't normally bother me) natural testosterone production is a major factor in overal health, less test means a weaker immune system. Today is probably my last day and I've got mixed feelings about epi, I do not thinks it's as mild as some would have you believe. The scales don't lie I'm up 6kg (i was on low carbs for 2 months pre cycle and dropped 5kg) my lifts are up marginally but that's surprising given I've been eating carbs again.
    I'd like to try epi again but at a higher dose (50mg going up to 60mg) but with something to combat the lethargic feeling and try and keep natural test production as high as possible. I'd love to know how epi works in the body but given that's unlikely will look into pmag/hdrol for the future.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

DAY 30: BACK + BICEPS + CORE!

EVEN FIGHTING A COLD, STILL KILLED DEADLIFTS!!!

Only posting my without from earlier, still have to hit shoulders and more abs at home tonight before bed.

-Lat pulldown 120x8 135x8 150x8 165x5
    -Deadlift 175x10, 245x5, 295x5, 305x3
    -Stiff-legged deads 135x20
    -Preacher curls 55x12, 75x5, 85x5, 95x5
    -Close grip pullup 4 sets of failure
    -V-bar cable row 90x10, 105x8, 120x6, 150x4
    -Ab crunches 20x2
    -Cable Rope crunches 60x20, 70x20 80x20, 90x20
    -T-bar rows 90x8x2, 135x5

Still gunna hit some shoulders with dumbells and abs...post those later tonight. Macros are more on point today, and I believe that this cold is on it's way outta here the pump in my arms WAS INSANE today in the gym, and I seriously HAD VEINS BULGING FROM EVERYWHERE, and little veins POPPING OUT OF ALL AREAS IN MY HANDS AND FOREARMS. Loving the pump at 50mg while im in the gym

PR on Deadlifts too!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Okay so I'm currently on day 31 of a solo Epi run, and have a couple samples of some Testosterone igniting preworkouts. My question is whether they will adversely effect my Epi, or impact things negatively. Is it safe and okay to use these while cycling Epi?

The products are: 1.) GAT Nitraflex- Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing PWD 2.) BETANCOURT BULLNOX AndroRush- Testosterone Igniter

Can anybody give me some help/answers/advice? Thanks in advance!
    So I posted a thread asking a question, and the quoted words above are what I need help with. Anybody know if it's safe to use Testosterone Igniting Preworkouts while I'm cycling?
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.67%

Still riding with ya bro hope u feel better man. Sucks ur getting sick. Take a vitamin c chewable before bed. Im gonna pm u later on check in with ya and update ya on my cycle I'm on my last week I've loved it so far
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Still riding with ya bro hope u feel better man. Sucks ur getting sick. Take a vitamin c chewable before bed. Im gonna pm u later on check in with ya and update ya on my cycle I'm on my last week I've loved it so far
    Ahh I thought you left me lol Vitamin C is my best friend right now, I take a chewable right in the morning and one at night. I think today is the last day for this virus ir cold, whatever it is...feels like I should be done with it, symptoms are leaving. Ok cool brutha
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Well guys, I just got home from the gym. I'm beyond pissed and aggravated...my squats were a complete failure. My lower disc and sciatic are becoming very painful, and it clearly showed it ugly head as soon as I was under the bar. I should've been able to warm up on the 2nd set and do my 8 reps of 205 after my first set of 155, but on the 2nd rep I had shooting pain from my disc through my while upper thigh. Needless to say, I probably will not be squatting heavy for the remainder of my cycle...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I popped something my back a few years ago trying to squat a PR. Lets just say il never be squatting heavy again cause it out me out of commission for awhile. Hope it gets better. Get some heat on it.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Well guys, I just got home from the gym. I'm beyond pissed and aggravated...my squats were a complete failure. My lower disc and sciatic are becoming very painful, and it clearly showed it ugly head as soon as I was under the bar. I should've been able to warm up on the 2nd set and do my 8 reps of 205 after my first set of 155, but on the 2nd rep I had shooting pain from my disc through my while upper thigh. Needless to say, I probably will not be squatting heavy for the remainder of my cycle...
    damn sorry to hear that, when i was on one of joeskopecs squatting routines it gets pretty heavy and at the time my form wasn't 100% and i felt discomfort in my lower back so i started all over but this time i would wear a belt. i know many ppl would disagree with wearing a belt but for people with lower back issues, the belt is a life saver. take a LONG break from squats and build your core viciously then go back to squats but i highly recommend wearing a belt after this incident.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    I popped something my back a few years ago trying to squat a PR. Lets just say il never be squatting heavy again cause it out me out of commission for awhile. Hope it gets better. Get some heat on it.
    Yeah it just sucks altogether. I'm hoping I'm not out forever..
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by jasonk202

damn sorry to hear that, when i was on one of joeskopecs squatting routines it gets pretty heavy and at the time my form wasn't 100% and i felt discomfort in my lower back so i started all over but this time i would wear a belt. i know many ppl would disagree with wearing a belt but for people with lower back issues, the belt is a life saver. take a LONG break from squats and build your core viciously then go back to squats but i highly recommend wearing a belt after this incident.
    I already wear a belt for deads and squats man, every time. I had a belt on. I already knew I had pain in my lower back and sciatica problems, and once you have a back related injury, the belt cannot really keep you safe.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Thought I'd let you guys know that I won't be logging for a couple days. I will be getting an EKG test hopefully Monday, and will not be working out or exercising until I get my results back. I believe I had a seizure last night(this morning) around 3:30am and am very worried about my heart. Whether the Epi had a role in that, I couldn't say...but it was beyond anything I've ever experienced or had happen to me. So, depending on the EKG results, there's a big possiblity I will be ending my cycle a week early and jumping into PCT.... I will keep u guys posted..
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.45%

daamn bro! hope u get well soon man and the docs find out whats wrong! nothings worth dying for, so if its the epi or u think it is, u should just stop man and get into PCT
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    daamn bro! hope u get well soon man and the docs find out whats wrong! nothings worth dying for, so if its the epi or u think it is, u should just stop man and get into PCT
    Yeah well I would hate to stop the epi when I'm not positive that's what caused it. I'm hating myself for doing absolutely no cardio during my entire cycle; definitely will do plenty cardio in the future, if I'm able to every cycle again at all :\ I should be able to get tested on Monday. The seizure was after like an hour of cardio on a bed if u know what I mean...
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.67%

Were u on 50mg?
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.54%

My brother, that's horrible news.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Were u on 50mg?
    Yessir. I have shown absolutely no negative side effects, and been at 50 for two weeks. No back pumps, no extra lethargy, no anger, no sleep disturbances, no increased blood pressure. Been fine up until that seizure..
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012
    My brother, that's horrible news.
    Makes me really upset... Not only slightly scared but sad at that fact that there's a good chance I may never be able to run another cycle again
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.67%

Nah bro stay positive keep up updated. I just feel like ramping up doses and cycle length can really mess ppl up. I did great on my 4 week 30 mg run next thing I'll do it 4 weeks at 45mg or look into hdrol for next year
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

get well soon bro, really sucks to hear you're going through such troubles like this one. keep us all updated on your recovery.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%

Sorry to hear that bro hope it's nothing major and not related to the epi.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Thanks for all of the support and good words guys. Thought I'd let you guys know I had another one last night, but only about 30 seconds long compared to close to 10-12 minutes. I have the day off at work, and will be getting tests run on my brain and heart, and hopefully have some answers by tonight.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

UPDATE!

I just got home from seeing my doc, and had an EKG done right there. Good news and bad. Good is that my heart is healthy and shows no abnormalities. Bad news is that my blood pressure was definitely higher than normal, and needs to be regulated better.

Lesson learned, DON'T STOP USING HAWTHORN JUST BECAUSE I'M USING UBIQUINOL, BOTH ARE RECOMMENDED. He said that I was fine to continue my cycle. Basically what he thinks is the problem is that at the climax of intercourse, blood pressure is spiked and the Epi is just multiplying the effect and causing me to have a lack of oxygen resulting in what's called TIA's... So...cycle shall be continued )
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.54%

Cool, keep it rolling
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.67%

That's good news man. Yeah I kept HB rolling all the way through with my cycle support. Today's my last day kind of freaked out to start pct tomm. Really hope I can keep all of my gains man that's my biggest fear of pct.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poopy's Epi Log
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 02:06 PM
  2. Phera/Epi Log
    By DBinMD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:09 AM
  3. Phera and Epi log by nycste
    By nycste in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 473