Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Milk of magnesium...ull be on the pot a few min after u drink it ha....
    Haa goodie, can't wait...
    Where can I get it?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Walmart,.walgreens, drugmart any of those types of stores
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Cool, guess we'll see how it goes. Just looked into it and it sounds legit. Headed to the store, fingers crossed
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Cool, guess we'll see how it goes. Just looked into it and it sounds legit. Headed to the store, fingers crossed
    holy$**t LOL, u might be way over your supplement threshold, if that makes sense.. from my 'experience' sometimes all the support supps and protein shakes will upset my stomach, to much for your body to process/digest.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

I'm thinking that I possibly have had a small flu bug. My girlfriend got the flu four days ago, the day before I started having this diarrea and stomach problem...and would also explain the feeling of sickness in the mornings not feeling like I could eat much...idk just thoughts
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

I might try taking all my supports like glucosamine, hawthorn, ubuiquinol, and Liv.52 at night. Only thing that will stay the same is the cycle support I take with my shake in a.m. and my multivitamin with first meal plus omegas and pantothenic acid that get taken 3x a day spread out.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

DAY 14:

Well anyways, thought I'd post my workout for today. Strength is definitely increasing and I'm happy with the way things are going. Only negative thing right now is my stomach issues which really blow. Literally.. Ha. And experiencing lethargy where I just wanna sit or rest all day. DHEA is not something I will even consider using, for obvious reasons to myself: hairloss which is already an issue on dads side, and the fact that I'm taking a plenty big load of supps already. So to hell with dhea, I'll tough out the laziness and push through. Going to try taking most my supports at nighttime instead of morning see if anything changes. Possibly just having the gas and stomach problems from a flu bug? Something I ate? Time will tell, patience is key.

Back/Bicep Day:

-Crunches- 2 sets of 25
    -Planks
    -Lat pulldown- 105x10, 120x10, 135x8, 165x5
    -Deadlift- 175x8, 205x8, 245x8, 275x4 failure
    -Tbar rows- 70x12, 90x10, 115x10
    -Preacher curl- 65x12, 85x8, 85x6

Didn't have a ton of time at gym so I had to cut a few things out, but I made sure I got in what I felt was most crucial. Deadlifts are definitely improving for me! Gotta get it in!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

Yeah bro the lethargy is hitting me the most. One thing that sucks about being on a cycle is popping pills all day long lol sometimes I wonder if it's safe to be downing all these pills all day. The weight gain I mentioned earlier this week seems to be still with me although I don't see much but I feel harder and slightly bigger. Also try to eat a big ass salad or a couple of apples here and there. Will clear your stomach up so ur gas doesn't smell like something died inside ur ass
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.38%

told ya bro, constant constipation. I am up to 60mg for my last week of my havoc run. last 3 days will go up to 70mg.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Last night I tried something. I took the milk of magnesia around 7, and I was on the toilet by 10. Everything in my stomach literally just liquified out of me along with huge pockets of air. It was far from enjoyable to say the least. I decided not to eat anything whatsoever for the rest of the night, and didn't take my nightly casein shake either. Just to make sure I had a fresh start and a clean stomach. I am going to eliminate my morning whey shake and replace it with more whole foods and put a bit more greens into my diet. AND TAKING MY EPI WITH FOOD NOW INSTEAD OF BETWEEN MEALS OR EMPTY STOMACH. I'm hoping that I can finish this cycle strong and fight off these issues...
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

cool, hope u get that straightened out.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012
    cool, hope u get that straightened out.
    I hope so too man, it sucks not feeling a hundred percent just because of an upset stomach. Everything else is awesome. No other side effects besides lethargy
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

DAY 15:

LEG DAY GENTLEMEN! I hit a PR on leg press, and felt very good about my squats Working on getting that prefect 90 angle, I'm at about 85 and want to improve. I finished my workout with fuel to burn, and wanted to stay longer. My back muscles look more defined and a little bigger also. The thickness of my legs is increasing too slowly but surely

-Standing calf raises warmup- 20x, 20x
    -Leg press- 195x10, 285x8, 335x8, 355x3
    -Squats- 145x10, 175x8, 205x5, 225x3
    -Seated Leg curl- 50x12, 70x10, 90x8
    -Hip abduction- 70x14, 70x12
    -Calf machine- 110x14, 130x14

On a side note, I'm changing a couple plans. I am going to lower my protein amount each day down to between 210 & 230 and raise calories a couple hundred. So calories will be about 3,500 hopefully. As for my stomach issues, I think things are looking up. I'm adding a little more fruit, taking away my morning whey shake which will allow for more room for whole foods and will hopefully keep my stomach at ease. And now taking my Epistane with meals, and still timing them evenly spread throughout the day.

Thumbs up for gains in this thang!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

DAY 16:

Rest/off day. Had a great day for the most part. Some personal accomplishments aside from the cycle were made, feeling good. Starting to notice a little moody emotions the last several days. My stomach and diarrea issues have almost completely gone away, so the cycle shall continue anyways, going to a new gym tomorrow with my girlfriend, gunna bomb my chest and triceps real good I'm leaning out nicely too, but stomach possibly bloating. Oh well, pct will take care of that! Night AM
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

nice progress my man! epi can cause bloat in some people (just like it can cause gyno - despite being advertised as SO anti gyno you can take it for gyno treatment - gotta love the used car salesman pitches in the supplement industry) when you load up on carbs and/or salt, everyone has a unique physiology so people will react differently to the same substance, alot of people recommend increasing your water intake and limiting your salt intake, and try and take your epi on an empty stomach as opposed to with a meal. I personally had the dry gains effect but theres plenty of people who've reported epi acting more like dianabol than winny.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    nice progress my man! epi can cause bloat in some people (just like it can cause gyno - despite being advertised as SO anti gyno you can take it for gyno treatment - gotta love the used car salesman pitches in the supplement industry) when you load up on carbs and/or salt, everyone has a unique physiology so people will react differently to the same substance, alot of people recommend increasing your water intake and limiting your salt intake, and try and take your epi on an empty stomach as opposed to with a meal. I personally had the dry gains effect but theres plenty of people who've reported epi acting more like dianabol than winny.
    Thanks bro I appreciate it. Yeah I was taking the epi on an empty stomach at first, but began having some serious stomach and diarrea problems. Whether I had a flu bug I was fighting, or just a bad diet for a couple days and ate something my stomach didn't agree with or what, I couldn't tell ya. All I know is that I had to change something and do it fast! Ha. I already keep sodium really low, but it's possible I could up my water. We shall see my friends
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Glad ur toilet issues got resolved lol...keep up the hard work
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Glad ur toilet issues got resolved lol...keep up the hard work
    Haha thanks big dawg, kinda had me worried but with a lil tweaking of the diet and a couple changes I'm gtg!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

DAY 17:

Today was chest shoulders and tricep day. Didn't quite hit it as hard as I planned, ended up talking to a wrestling coach who wants to give me a chance on the mat at a somewhat local MMA gym to fight.

Way tired so not going to log my workout till tomorrow, but I am feeling a lot better with the small tweaks I made to my routine and diet. Definitely going up to 50mg next week if things don't get moving a little stronger. Felt weaker than usual at the gym today... Idk what was up, just wasn't feelin it..
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Haven't logged for a few days now guys. Had some personal issues going on and an F-ed up last couple days. With that being said, I am going to try and log each day like I was before. I have 3 weeks left, and I am going to ride it at 50mg the rest of the way starting tomorrow. Some of the guys on here may not approve but hey, I'm doing this for gains not for kicks. Last couple days my macros were extremely low, and I will be eating like an animal for the remainder of cycle and pct, keeping things somewhat dirtier than they've been. Only negative side effects are dryness in my joints, but tolerable. And aggression is definitely spiked, no doubt. Sweating much more all around. Testicles are probably at half-size of normal, but still able to get an erection just fine. Hair shedding just a little, but everything is all mild and minor.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

...? your testicles are shrinking?
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by jasonk202
    ...? your testicles are shrinking?
    Yes...? Did you think they wouldn't?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

At the way your running epi I expected it would happen, running 30 has been perfect for me. No sides except dry knees and heavy lethargy (bud doesn't help either). And good gains. Size and strength are up.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    At the way your running epi I expected it would happen, running 30 has been perfect for me. No sides except dry knees and heavy lethargy (bud doesn't help either). And good gains. Size and strength are up.
    Yeah it's definitely effecting my right knee, but it's still definitely manageable. Worst case, I'll drop back down to 40 if sides get bad
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

DAY 21:

Today was chest, shoulders and tricep day. Definitely feeling an overall good pump in the gym through my upper body. Loving the veins in my forearms for sure. Noticing that I'm hungrier, so I'm taking advantage of that and eating more. Minor headache, but I think I'm partly dehydrated from not enough water on saturday and sunday. My moods are probably the worst side effect, and I wish they were more stable. I can go from fine to wanting to hurt someone in seconds lol but I have self control luckily!

Workout consisted of bench press, cable flys, dumbell shrugs, barbell pulldowns, arm extensions, incline db presses etc

Tomorrow is deadlift day, hoping to kill it

Got almost 3,600 cals today, proteins around 220
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Dryness in my joints is DEFINITELY here also, it kinda crept up out of nowhere the last couple days. Knees do kind of ache, but still manageable
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Dryness in my joints is DEFINITELY here also, it kinda crept up out of nowhere the last couple days. Knees do kind of ache, but still manageable
    yeah i get that with my epi runs as well, increasing your cissus and glucosamine sulfate dosages will even it out, and dont forget to keep your water intake up, dehydration will make it worse
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

yeah i get that with my epi runs as well, increasing your cissus and glucosamine sulfate dosages will even it out, and dont forget to keep your water intake up, dehydration will make it worse
    It's possible then that just those two days of not getting enough water are what made it worse then..
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

It's possible then that just those two days of not getting enough water are what made it worse then..
    Yeah alcohol (im assuming that's the cause) will F***k you up on an PH run, not only does it hit your liver bad, but being dehydrated on a winny-clone like epi will really hit your knees and elbows.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

I don't drink alcohol...

Is that what you're asking?
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

DAY 22:

Back bicep and core day my friends. Definitely a great day on deadlifts for me! Felt like I killed it. New PR on deadlift and on lat pulldown. Wish I could just get swole overnight...but it's a marathon as they say I guess, right..?

Definitely wanting to eat more and hungrier. Sleep has been terrible last couple nights and I feel like ass every morning I wake up. Lethargy is king until I hit the gym, and at work I'm active so I feel fine.

-Lat pulldown 120x8 135x8 150x8 165x6
    -Deadlift 175x8 205x8 245x8 285x4
    -Preacher curls 65x10 85x10 85x5 90x5
    -V-bar cable row 90x14 105x12
    -Back extension 110x12 90x16 70x20
    -planks 2m
    -Crunches 75reps 2 sets

Didn't have time to do cable curls or t-bar rows, but always next time! Abs are forming more solidly and are nicely visible after working them. Legs tomorrow, wanna set a squat PR..gotta hit 235 more than once...
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

I don't drink alcohol...

Is that what you're asking?
    yeah sorry man, you just posted you had a bad couple of days so i figured that was it.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

yeah sorry man, you just posted you had a bad couple of days so i figured that was it.
    Oh no, I wouldn't even consider having a drink on cycle. Keeping my liver in tact and healthy enough to finish my cycle strong is a lot more important to me than having a few drinks lol
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

Eating my second meal, 8 slices bacon 3 whole eggs and an apple with a glass of water. Headed to the gym in an hour to hit legs and see if we can't blast that new PR

Update tonight after work..
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

DAY 23:

LEG DAY!! Killed it! Sorry I didn't get this logged last night, got home real late. Workout went like this:

-Leg press 195x10, 285x8, 355x5, 375x5
    -Weighted calf raise 45x20, 70x16, 95x12
    -Squat 125x12, 155x8, 215x5, 240x3

New PR on both squat and leg press. Didn't have time to do anything else.

Taking my Epi right when I wake up and then about every 2.5-3 hours apart from each other. Lethargy still sucks and dry joints still noticeable but not any worse at 50mg. Still really no acne, and I've been working on keeping a better attitude and mood throughout the day. Still around 3,500 cals and 210-230 protein. Need to go shopping again and get some more chickens and rice...
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

DAY 24:

Rest day. Took my girl out to Red Lobster and had the endless shrimp dish...ate almost 5 dishes of various shrimp. Awesome dinner. Definitely liking how I feel at 50mg and if I run Epi in the future I will definitely run it here the entire time. Gotta wake up a few hours earlier than normal tomorrow so we'll see how that goes...really anxious to hit chest...
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

DAY 25: Definitely didn't hit my shoulders like I wanted or the way I should have today. Again, ran low on time so just did what I could. Hit a sweet PR on flat bench press today, and loving the way I feel on decline and incline presses!

-Arm extension 60x14, 70x12, 80x10
    -Bench press 135x8, 155x5, 165x5, 180x3, 135x8
    -Cable flys 30x12, 50x5, 40x10, 30x12
    -DB decline press 30x10, 35x8, 40x8, 45x8
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

DAY 26:

Back/Bicep/Core YEAH BUDDY GETTING GAINS!

Okay so I have been really watching the mirror closer lately, and I just realized that I am leaned the FUKK OUT! It's crazy. I have veins showing from places in my arms that I have never even thought of having veins lol

It may very well be from so much work and sweating, but I am noticing a small small amount of acne. Nothing serious, but something definitely noteworthy. Going to up my Pantothenic Acid in a few days possibly just by one pill...if the acne persists and I can't get it under control on my own that is. Workout today I killed it in deadlifts n made that barbell my beeeetch ahaha jk but I did hit a nice PR and strength is great. I am only 4.5 pounds up in body weight from day 1, but I have definitely lost fat weight as well. Without today was this:

-Lat pulldown 120x8, 120x8, 150x6, 159x6
    -Deadlift 175x8, 225x5, 275x5, 295x4
    -T Bar rows 70x12, 90x12, 115x8, 115x8
    -Crunches 50x2
    -Planks 1min & 1min
    -Crunch machine 80x50
    -Preacher curls 75x12
    -Standing barbell curls 85x8, 85x8

Decided to do a couple sets of standing cities this time instead of preachers...didn't feel like praying today :P j/k need all the prayers I can get....but anyways, still got 2 and a half weeks to get these muscles pumped and exploding. Definitely the most lean and muscular I've been all over in general from this cycle. Can't wait for SuperDrol...but that's for another thread another time Legs tomorrow! Personal records lets go!!!
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.29%

signed
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

nice man, sounds like your killing it! yeah good idea about not hitting the booze when you"re on cycle, about your acne: epi acne is slightly different to regular zits; theyre very small, painful to the touch and not much pus in them, but they definitely like to bleed! atleast your hairline isnt suffering either, which alot of people have reported shedding whilst on cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poopy's Epi Log
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 02:06 PM
  2. Phera/Epi Log
    By DBinMD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:09 AM
  3. Phera and Epi log by nycste
    By nycste in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 473