YoungsterZ Epi Log! EPISTANE

Red9

Red9

Awards
Whats up AM friends and fellow readers!
So this is the beginning of my cycle log for Epistane. This WILL BE A UNIQUE LOG, GUARANTEED ;D
Not only will I be logging daily, but I will be giving updates at any moment that I feel an onset of anything in particular such as irregular fatigue, lethargy, unusual pump, aggression, hunger, excitability or hyperness, and then of course basics of my day routine of when I trained and my routine, while giving specific weight and reps+sets of each lift and exercise.

Being a younger cat on this forum, and being newer, I want to specifically set out to help out other youngsters like myself who have questions based on first time use, dosing, SERMS being necessary(when YES they are UNDOUBTEDLY NEEDED), what supplements may or may not help with certain side effects(for me), and timing of the supps and how they effectively worked or did not work for me!

So, here are my stats:
Weight: 148/150
Lifting Experience: 6-7 years off and on, mildly serious. Diet has been ON POINT now for at least 8 months as well as a solid workout routine
Training: 3 days on, with one(1) day of rest between

Body Measurements will be given later this week

I will provide body measurements later this week.
Also, I have been preloading Hawthorn berry for cardiovascular reasons and blood pressure/heart health for 2 weeks now, along with preloading Glucosamine and Pantothenic Acid(I will tell noobs why I'm doing this further down in my thread post). I WILL BE TAKING MY FIRST DOSE OF EPI ON WEDNESDAY!!!

MACROS:
Calories- 3,100-3,400
Protein- 250-290g
Carbs: 250ish?

I have chosen Epistane by IBE(Innovative Body Enhancements) because it is one of the original Epi, and as there may be other reliable companies for Epistane I didnt want to worry about getting a phony clone or bunk product. (Not saying that any particular brands or clones are bunk)

My goals for this cycle are to bulk as lean as possible, putting on a solid 10lbs of hard muscle, and to shape the muscle I already have and make abs visible.

CYCLE SUPPS:

-Epistane: 30/40/40/40/40/40 however may differ from 30/30/40/40/40/40 to 30/40/40/40/40/50 all depending on how well my body reacts to this and the side effects that may or may not tag along with it :0
-AI Cycle Support
-Sports Multivitamin
-Fish Oils (Need I say why?)
-Taurine (back pumps)
-Glucosamine (for dry joints as Epi is a dry compound and I want to feel good EVERYWHERE on my body)
-Pantothenic Acid (I am prone to acne, and Pant.Acid can help reduce/prevent some of this)
-Monster Amino by Cytosport
-Melatonin on hand (in case I need help with sleep)
-Whey Protein(pre and post workout)
-Casein(night time, possible mornings?)

PCT:

-Tamoxifen Citrate(Research Nolvadex): 20/20/10/10
-Purus Labs Recycyle: 4/4/3/3
-PES Erase: 0/1/3/3/2/1
-DAA: 0/3/3/3/3 grams
-Creatine starting 2nd week of pct, to help hold onto gains
-Pre-workout, starting 2nd or 3rd week of pct depending on energy and the way I feel about things in general
-Glucosamine
-Fish Oils
-Cycle Support (as needed)
-Panto Acid
-Multi-V

I hope I havent forgotten anything, and that I can help out anybody else cycling for their first time. This WILL be my first PH/DS ever, so I plan to make the most of it and do everything I'm supposed to do. Feel free to chime in with advice or critique, just do it in a respective manner as I will return the favor in future threads and responses. I hope to have some followers and get a lot of positive feedback, thanks!

Red9

Red9

Awards
I will also be posting one rep max stats on all my compounds over the next few days.

My body fat % is around 10-12% estimated, but I'm gunna try and get a caliper asap

And before/after pics will be posted sometime during my cycle or at the end

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
21 at a Buck Fifty, bro u should get ur weight up and wait a few more years, your plans looks solid tho serm and all, atleast your smart about that, but IMO u should wait and let your body mature some more.

Red9

Red9

Awards
21 at a Buck Fifty, bro u should get ur weight up and wait a few more years, your plans looks solid tho serm and all, atleast your smart about that, but IMO u should wait and let your body mature some more.
Yeah I understand. I see other young guys on forums who end up keeping around 6-8lbs after it's all said and done...but they have holes in their plans and/or are missing something. I do believe that with my dedication and desire to make the most of this and not poopoo around that I can do it.

I think I've got all my bases covered and yes I wasn't going to be a no-serm kid who barely throws together a pct halfway thru my cycle lol

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Glad to have ya here
Thnx man.

I have to say with the poster above i saw ur stats.21 and 150 is small. Was going to say something similar about trying ti gain moee weight n muscle mass..But to each there own,sounds like you have done all ur reseaech which i respect. But to put on maybe 15-20 lbs would be huge for u.To gain that weight isnt hard bud,just eat like a pig :)

Muacle maturity from my knowledge really hits in your 30's ...Look at the ages of all the Mr Os for example!!! But 21 is young.Id say enjoy this run but dont make it a habit,u r still ur young and ur nat test levels should stil be high.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
do u think u stopped growing? and now is a good time to use...?

Red9

Red9

Awards
Thnx man.

I have to say with the poster above i saw ur stats.21 and 150 is small. Was going to say something similar about trying ti gain moee weight n muscle mass..But to each there own,sounds like you have done all ur reseaech which i respect. But to put on maybe 15-20 lbs would be huge for u.To gain that weight isnt hard bud,just eat like a pig :)
Yeah I was just telling my girlfriend that maybe it would be ideal for me to be closer to 160 before I started this...so I'm gunna give it some thought. It's just super tempting because I've had all my supps sitting here waiting for a couple months staring at me saying "EAT US, WE WANT YOU!" Hahaha..

I just basically have been fine tuning and trying to eat as clean as possible preparing for this and then to have to wait even longer sucks...so I guess we'll see

Red9

Red9

Awards
My family genetics on my dominant side(dads side obviously) lead me to believe I will not grow anymore. My dad has 4 older brothers, none of them taller than 5'8"...and their.dad is like 5'7"... So I'm quite sure I'm not gettin any taller. Also my mom is only 5'8" and dad is 5'8" too...

I could be way off, but someone told me that a spike in estrogen is what causes the growth plates to fuse and stunt growth. Which is another reason I chose epi, being a non-estrogen. Am I completely misled here though ?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
My family genetics on my dominant side(dads side obviously) lead me to believe I will not grow anymore. My dad has 4 older brothers, none of them taller than 5'8"...and their.dad is like 5'7"... So I'm quite sure I'm not gettin any taller. Also my mom is only 5'8" and dad is 5'8" too...

I could be way off, but someone told me that a spike in estrogen is what causes the growth plates to fuse and stunt growth. Which is another reason I chose epi, being a non-estrogen. Am I completely misled here though ?
Dude my hro is 5'5" and im 5'7" prfct Bodybuilding heights!! My bro started training at 16 he was 115lbs soaking wet skinny as a twig..Diet and trainging and lits and lots of eating,all natural proper supplementing he got as big as 215 lbs at 24...ill post a pic later of him from about 4 weeks ago he sent me..

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
try to reach your max weight naturally(what I mean is take ur creatine, weight gainers etc.) ur still growing, ur endocrine system hasn't matured yet. learn a bit more bout ur maturing body..
u seem like an intelligent young guy, u pay attention to detail, study and research more on phs and how they affect younger guys differently than older guys. u don't want to mess ur natural growth.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I forgot, eat clean and eat big. lol diet is everything

Red9

Red9

Awards
Dude my hro is 5'5" and im 5'7" prfct Bodybuilding heights!! My bro started training at 16 he was 115lbs soaking wet skinny as a twig..Diet and trainging and lits and lots of eating,all natural proper supplementing he got as big as 215 lbs at 24...ill post a pic later of him from about 4 weeks ago he sent me..
Well to give an idea of where I sit when my body isn't training and diet sucks, I sit about 125lbs and 13ish % bf lol pretty wack! So to be at almost 150 is an accomplishment for me personally :D 215lbs for me would be insane! I can't even imagine that. . .

Red9

Red9

Awards
try to reach your max weight naturally(what I mean is take ur creatine, weight gainers etc.) ur still growing, ur endocrine system hasn't matured yet. learn a bit more bout ur maturing body..
u seem like an intelligent young guy, u pay attention to detail, study and research more on phs and how they affect younger guys differently than older guys. u don't want to mess ur natural growth.
Definitely noted. And thank you, I appreciate that my man. I'm sure there will be guys who will shun me and say I'm stupid for cycling.. But in reality, what would be more appropriate 1.) Jumping into this with no knowledge and weak pct and poor diet at 21 OR 2.) Cycling WITH proper diet and great arsenal for pct and learning from experience and guiding other guys my age who might not have done research and can follow with my protocol. I also wanna be an example to other guys are ignorant and at least show them that if they.choose to cycle young to AT LEAST do it in a safe way, not half assed, ya know?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I understand. I see other young guys on forums who end up keeping around 6-8lbs after it's all said and done...but they have holes in their plans and/or are missing something. I do believe that with my dedication and desire to make the most of this and not poopoo around that I can do it.

I think I've got all my bases covered and yes I wasn't going to be a no-serm kid who barely throws together a pct halfway thru my cycle lol
Unless of course your epiphysial plates are not closed and you are supposed to be 6'0" tall before you are done growing...

Red9

Red9

Awards
Unless of course your epiphysial plates are not closed and you are supposed to be 6'0" tall before you are done growing...
Are you suggesting that I'm not done growing? I didn't quite understand what you meant by that

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you could still have some height to gain, or not. I have seen kids in their early 20's sprout pretty good. Its something you need to at least consider.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Yes, you could still have some height to gain, or not. I have seen kids in their early 20's sprout pretty good. Its something you need to at least consider.
Okay, question then that maybe you can help me with: is it true that the spike or rise in estrogen levels from ph/ds/aas is what in fact fuses the growth plates? A Phf rep is actually the one who told me this, without giving names

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A ps/ph can cause all kinds of hormonal imbalance during and after their use. It is not just limited to the time that you are on.

Red9

Red9

Awards
DAY 1(ONE):
Okay guys so I without further delay and today being Wednesday, the day I planned on starting my cycle...I have decided to move forward with it.
Some of you guys may not "approve" of this, but to each his own...right? :)

I would like to let you guys know that as promised of this being a UNIQUE LOG...even after the cycle, and pct, I will be continuing updates every few days after it's all said and done I will be keeping you guys informed on how well I have held onto my gains and where I'm at with everything(not that most of you probably even care) ahah

So, my first dose was taken at 11:15 this morning, and I was at the gym by 12:15 for CHEST/SHOULDERS/TRICEP day:

-Bench Press @125lbs 10x & 8x, 155lbs 6x & 6x, 105lbs 15x
-Plate shrugs 45lbs each arm 20x & 20x & 25x & 25x
-Dumbell Shrugs @60lbs each 15x & 20x
-Tri Pulldown Extension @60lbs 15x, 70lbs 12x, 80lbs 12x, 90lbs 10x, 40lbs 14x & 14x, 30lbs 14x, 40lbs 16x
-Dumbell Overpress @45lbs 12x & 12x
-Pec Fly @120 12x & 12x, 160 8x & 6x

First day obviously not feeling anything yet!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Red9 try and keep your cycle short, me and a few other guys would've rather seen you wait bit more...
but hey your old enough to make decisions on your own. you know the risks your taking, good luck.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Red9 try and keep your cycle short, me and a few other guys would've rather seen you wait bit more...
but hey your old enough to make decisions own. you know the risks your taking, good luck.
It's very possible I will cut it a week short. All depends on how my body is handling things and the side effects I'm experiencing. Thank you for your support though, I am/do consider your guys suggestions

Red9

Red9

Awards
Yeah start off short 4-5 weeks.
Definitely not trying to run it as short as 4 weeks, but 5 weeks will be noted and considered. Just hate to stop right when things get good, as I know things don't start rolling till close to week 3 with most guys

Red9

Red9

Awards
Today is back/bicep day.

Any of you guys had personal experience with AI Sports 3Z? My sleep hasn't been the best now for the last week, so I'll be ordering a bottle tomorrow night. Last thing I want is to have a garbage sleeping schedule on cycle, or to get sick because of it ://

Anyways, I've decided that I will be doing my daily logs at the END of the day instead of right after the gym. That way I can provide you guys with my macros and how my entire day went

Thanks for any replies in advance on the 3Z and for any advice! :)

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Found it!! I'm finally in for the ride bro... Now let me read what's been good with ya.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Red I agree with cutting it short. I'm 24 at 170 and my first ph cycle (epi coming up) doing a short one. If all is well maybe a year from now hit another one at 6 weeks or go with a stronger compound. Atleast eat like there is no tomorrow and make it a bulk cycle

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not trying to run it as short as 4 weeks, but 5 weeks will be noted and considered. Just hate to stop right when things get good, as I know things don't start rolling till close to week 3 with most guys
Some guys feel the intensity and changes as soon as day 10-13 i think dosing and how much you weigh play a role in this. I think the bigger you are the higher the dose should be someone who weighs 195-215 30mgs probably isn't worth it but ppl like 150-165 30 mgs may be noticed by week 2

Red9

Red9

Awards
Some guys feel the intensity and changes as soon as day 10-13 i think dosing and how much you weigh play a role in this. I think the bigger you are the higher the dose should be someone who weighs 195-215 30mgs probably isn't worth it but ppl like 150-165 30 mgs may be noticed by week 2
Yeah I feel yuhh on this, I guess I'll just see how things go. 5 weeks may just be a great run for me. I do agree I'm young, but at least not ignorant to the possible negative factors and I have all my support supps waiting on the sidelines. I just see a lot of guys wishing they'd kept their cycle a week or two longer for better gains, and I'd hate for that to be me ya know?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Oh I know u got ur ducks lined up I don't doubt that brother. Either way I'll be following. Did u get some before pics?

Red9

Red9

Awards
Oh I know u got ur ducks lined up I don't doubt that brother. Either way I'll be following. Did u get some before pics?
I'm having my gf take them tomorrow, which won't matter since I'm only gunna be 3 days in(my body will still look the same as on day 1)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I feel yuhh on this, I guess I'll just see how things go. 5 weeks may just be a great run for me. I do agree I'm young, but at least not ignorant to the possible negative factors and I have all my support supps waiting on the sidelines. I just see a lot of guys wishing they'd kept their cycle a week or two longer for better gains, and I'd hate for that to be me ya know?

most of us have a few cycles on our belt and we're heavier than you (atm) and older.
IMO a 5 weeker is good, lol I still rather have u get your weight up and endocrine system to mature some more ;)
kudos to u brother, atleast your taking this serious, and your committed.
when u do feel its on, make sure u hit it hard in the gym, squat that $**t , that helps significantly, even when your not on cycle, squats help you grow big effing time, did I mention how important squats are lol dead lifts TOO

Red9

Red9

Awards
most of us have a few cycles on our belt and we're heavier than you (atm) and older.
IMO a 5 weeker is good, lol I still rather have u get your weight up and endocrine system to mature some more ;)
kudos to u brother, atleast your taking this serious, and your committed.
when u do feel its on, make sure u hit it hard in the gym, squat that $**t , that helps significantly, even when your not on cycle, squats help you grow big effing time, did I mention how important squats are lol dead lifts TOO
My deadlift and squat suffered severely from a couple accidents within the last few years, but I just hit a PR on deadlifts 245x5 :) feeling accomplished. I will definitely work my butt off though, and I'm determined to hold all my gains!

Thanks for all your mature advice, some people can just be Dbags about it lol

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
My deadlift and squat suffered severely from a couple accidents within the last few years, but I just hit a PR on deadlifts 245x5 :) feeling accomplished. I will definitely work my butt off though, and I'm determined to hold all my gains!

Thanks for all your mature advice, some people can just be Dbags about it lol

if that's a weak point make it your strongest. if you can bench more than you can squat, you need to turn that around ASAP.
if your healed up from your injuries, make the effort and squat at °90 perfect form regardless what weight it is , or no weight at all. bro I'm telling you, you'll grow and get stronger. I always say what a friend use tell me, take the ego out of the equation and execute the movement in perfect form, who gives a crap what your max is, perform the exercise with full ROM and results will speak for themselves.
lol *Did I mention how important it is to squat*
another thing , deep squats are awesome too.
girls don't want chicken legs bro, so hit it hard, calves & hams, it is utterly important.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I live by this "Its not about what you lift,but how you lift"

I dont lift as much as alot of guys,nor do i care too. What i care about is my form,negatives and my rom on everything i do. Add in some drop sets and Pre Exhausts and your on the road to success,lol !!!!!

yeah ill be the first to say and not to pat myself on the back,but my form on everything is damn near perfect.your body dont know weight.I can make 50lb DB flat presses feel like 100s if I choose to,causI know what im doing... these days,heaviest I go is like 90dbs on the flat for 6-8 reps as an example. Some days no heavier than 70s but all depends on what i feel like that day.

Point is train hard and right kid and you will succeed.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Form had been a huge focus point of mine this year. I see so many guys my age, younger and even older who lift a lot heavier than me...but I laugh to myself in my own head because most of these guys have awful form Lol. I do realize that my squat and deadlift are weak points, so I'm setting out to improve them dramatically these next 12-14 weeks

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Form had been a huge focus point of mine this year. I see so many guys my age, younger and even older who lift a lot heavier than me...but I laugh to myself in my own head because most of these guys have awful form Lol. I do realize that my squat and deadlift are weak points, so I'm setting out to improve them dramatically these next 12-14 weeks
good to hear.

One way to bring up your deadlifts are rack pulls, read into them. another way is high reps.

As for squats best way to bring them up is to incorporate whats called BOX SQUATS in your routine,its a power lifting movement. there are other ways but being u dont have an expierienced partner and u most likley train at a reg gym like i do.Stick with deep squats and incorporate box squats,im telling you from expierience,they help big time.

Red9

Red9

Awards
good to hear.

One way to bring up your deadlifts are rack pulls, read into them. another way is high reps.

As for squats best way to bring them up is to incorporate whats called BOX SQUATS in your routine,its a power lifting movement. there are other ways but being u dont have an expierienced partner and u most likley train at a reg gym like i do.Stick with deep squats and incorporate box squats,im telling you from expierience,they help big time.
Yeah it sucks not having a spotter, so on squat and bench I stick to the Smith where I have the clips if I want to go till failure. I haven't used the box for a few years, so I'll prob use it tomorrow when I do legs :) I'll look into rack pulls after work, thx!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yeah it sucks not having a spotter, so on squat and bench I stick to the Smith where I have the clips if I want to go till failure. I haven't used the box for a few years, so I'll prob use it tomorrow when I do legs :) I'll look into rack pulls after work, thx!
your welcome,rack pulls are in a sens similar to partials when u are benching.Basically rack pulls help you break past sticking point where you struggle most at a certain weight u are stuck at.

I train alone and always have,so i rarely ever bench so my bench sux due to that,but i love dbs anyway and the smith machine is great as its still a compound movement,but stabalizers are not evinvolved,plus it hlps isolate a muscle.I always use the smith machine. Its a great piece of equiptment.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
yeaah Jay, I do what you do solo too. I do a lot of cross fit stuff, TRX suspension bands, and straight up Bodybuilding stuff, I like mixing it up, . I'm loving db chest press on the stability ball, and whatever I can think of , and if i havent I'm going to do it LOL. slow progressive movements, full range, core tight.
box squats are awesome,
Ill go heavy for couple of weeks on everything, then ill go kinda light. constantly changing things up but still keeping the big 3 in there.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
yeaah Jay, I do what you do solo too. I do a lot of cross fit stuff, TRX suspension bands, and straight up Bodybuilding stuff, I like mixing it up, . I'm loving db chest press on the stability ball, and whatever I can think of , and if i havent I'm going to do it LOL. slow progressive movements, full range, core tight.
box squats are awesome,
Ill go heavy for couple of weeks on everything, then ill go kinda light. constantly changing things up but still keeping the big 3 in there.
very cool man,u seem to have a good head on your shoulders.Cross fit is great but expensive, a co worker of mine decided to diet and start traing,he does strcictly cross fit and has lost a lot of weight and looks diff,its amazing stuff.

stability ball presses are great.i never done them but have to and should start to incorporate them,cause its a great thing for a complete core workout.

i blew my back out Deadlifting in March,my form is spot on,i blew it out on a ****ty 250,but have a bad lower back so i think it was itching to happen,i was out of work for 4 weeks and gym for weeks..im literally scared to dead lift,so my DL days are done..Legs i go light on squats as well these days and leg presses..i beat my body up through years of construction work,im 34 notw and everything is startiong to kick in and thats a bad thing,lol

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Jay keep it up bro, rehab yourself or have your chiropractor guide you.
yes Xfit is pricey, my baby's mommy is a NASM certified pt, her gym has everything, big loader tires for flipping, sledgehammers,TRX, Bosu balls, stability balls, dog sleds, indoor field astro turf about 35 yards x 20 yards . bro its like a power systems catalog, a few NY Gants players train there in the off season, its a privately owned facility. Bootcamp, HIIT, Xfit not official there yet but they incorporate a lot of movements. and time you etc.
its what every gym should be. I actually have a membership for The YMCA but it blows, well sort of. I go there for basic stuff, I don't always do HIIT or bootcamp it burns to many calories lol. Xfit as well, it's cool to destroy yourself tho lol (at the Ymca' indoor swimming)

jasonk202

Awards
I know im late on this and i am a noobie here but i will definitely be following your updates red9, best of luck to you bro. although it sounds like you won't need any luck what so ever, sounds like you really know what you're doing. im still in the learning process so i'll be in tune.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Glad to have you man, any followers are welcomed on this thread. And thank you. We are ALL still learning, including me! I just figured maybe now its time for a little hands on experience :D

Red9

Red9

Awards
Day 2:
Back/Biceps/Abs day: I may/may not have spent too much time today lol tomorrow will give me my answer by how sore i am. I spent almost 2 hours in the gym today, but I spaced my sets with a little more time than I usually do(being that I wanted to keep form good and didnt have to rush to be anywhere really)!

Workout consisted of:
-Lat pulldown- 105x10x2, 120x10, 135x10
-Barbell deadlift- 155x10, 185x10, 225x8, 245x5(failure)
-V-bar row sitting- 75x12, 90x10, 105x10
-Ab Crunch- 25x, 20x, 20x and then weighted with 25lb plate x15
-Cable crunch w/ rope- 70x20, 90x20, 100x15
-Preacher Curl- 55x14, 75x8x2, 85x8(failure)
-Barbell Cable Curl- Pyramid starting at 80lbs to failure, moving weight down 10lbs each failure until 10lbs remaining.

My biceps were feeling just fine up until the cable pyamid lol that really ate me up...I had to make a pit stop on the bench for some extra arm stretching due to the fact that they were burning and aching so bad. That burn/pull you get in your muscle when you know you got it good ;)

Macros:
-Calories- 3,198
-Carbs- 235g
-Fats-126g
-Protein- 260g

Nothing to report for any side effects or notice of the Epi working. Off to bed, hopefully get some good sleep. Putting in an order tomorrow with some 3Z on its way....sleeps been sh!t the last couple weeks, cant afford that while I'm runnin this thang!

Red9

Red9

Awards
Well, sleep was much better last night. Woke up a few times and had to piss, but can't complain. Another thing I noticed I forgot to do is tell you guys how much water I'm drinking and when I'm taking my supports, SO I'M GUNNA SAY IT RIGHT NOW.. The only thing I'm drinking is the protein shakes, and other than that I'm ONLY DRINKING WATER. I don't even think about drinking soda...I've had a gulp of a Dr pepper or pepsi maybe FIVE times this entire year to give you guys an idea of how frequent I do. Other than that I'm always a juice, milk or water kinda dude.

The last week or so I'm taking in about 80-100oz of water, and the past two days it's been a solid gallon. Been pissin like crazy I tell ya !! As for supports, I take my AI Cycle support one(1) scoop with my whey shake when I wake, and one scoop with my casein at bedtime.

-pantothenic acid three times daily spread out
-fish oils twics daily
-multi with first meal of day, along with recommended dose of HB
-glucosamine also with first meal of day

Today is day 3, so I will be bumping up to 30mg(10mg 3x as IBE pills are 10mg each) and off to hit legs sometime today but in no hurry, I have friday off from work today :)