YoungsterZ Epi Log! EPISTANE

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    You have Taurine on hand? In case of back pumps.

Enhoy food man,have a few cheat meals when u want,it wont kill u.From my understanding anabilics increase protein syntheis,so keep a good diet.Cheat meals wont hurt you man. I dont have cheat days,i have cheat meals as i like.Can actually benefit you.
    Yeah I do, it's listed with all my other supports on the first page.

And yes I definitely agree with that, my stomach was just pissed off all day and I was ....well...extra gassy haha ha

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Just to give Jay a hard time and anybody else, if you need reference for what supports I have for this cycle, they are all listed on the first page on the very first post for this thread. I WILL let you guys know if I start using anything else, like I already have. Such as: AI's 3Z, Liv.52 by Himalaya.

Now I'm back to sleep for a couple more hours..only got 6 hours so far
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 8: Well I know I said I was gonna bump to 40mg today, but I think I made the right choice NOT to. I wanna listen to my body and not push things negatively. I stayed at 30mg for a few obvious reasons, being:
    a.) I have felt like straight ass the last few mornings and lazy as heck because I haven't had good sleep these last few days...mainly due to my job.
    b.) I want to protect my liver better so I was waiting to see when my Liv.52 would be here..and I know now; Saturday. And I didn't want to escalate the dose until I knew when I'd have my extra support
    c.) Wanted to wait till I got a night of good sleep with my 3z which arrived today!

So that being said, the way I feel in the morning will help me make my decision as to bump up or not. I also got a package of more proteins and aminos, plus a bunch of pre-w/o samples to use and bought a 50 serving tub of White Flood to try out(never used it before)

Today was rest day, and the only side effects I'm feeling is a dull headache the past couple days..and yes I'm very hydrated. Tomorrow is chest day, bout to kill it in tha gym Huhuh, well...that's all folks!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Eat carbs throughout the day. Are you gonna take pre workouts while on epi?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

What i do pre workout is, i bought,in bulk:
    -Agmatine
    -Citrulline Malate
    -Taurine
    -LCLT
    -200 mgs of Caffeiene ( i love to add depends on time of day)

Wanna pick up some b6 soon and add it to the stack.

Either way workouts are sick

But imo a great pre workout is Hemavol ive tried it a few times and liked it alot,add some caffeine to the mix and your workouts become even more intense.

I thnk certain pre workouts while on cycle can only benefit you.. the point of my post
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

What i do pre workout is, i bought,in bulk:
    -Agmatine
    -Citrulline Malate
    -Taurine
    -LCLT
    -200 mgs of Caffeiene ( i love to add depends on time of day)

Wanna pick up some b6 soon and add it to the stack.

Either way workouts are sick

But imo a great pre workout is Hemavol ive tried it a few times and liked it alot,add some caffeine to the mix and your workouts become even more intense.
    nice homemade pwo
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012

nice homemade pwo
    Thnx bro..yeah saves a **** load of money
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Eat carbs throughout the day. Are you gonna take pre workouts while on epi?
    I try to. Even on most meals theres still a decent amount of carbs, morning or night for me. And we will see..i planned on using one only for pct, but I may use use one on certain days yes, depending on how my blood pressure treats me
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Jay, I actually will try that out if I can get the ratios right. It'll be later down the road though, money is a lil tight ATM after buying everything for this cycle and pct and then the two other packages I just ordered.

And yeah like I said if my BP is in the low range, I don't see why I wouldn't use a pwo on some days
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Today is definitely a big difference. Crazy what a good night of sleep can do. Bumpin it to 40!

Question on your guys opinions, convince me on what Pre-w/o I should use out of what I've got, never used ANY of these:
    -Cellucor C4, Pink lemonade
    -NO Shotgun, Grape bubblegum
    -White flood, Juicy watermelon
    -MuscleTech Nano Vapor, Fruit punch

Opinions now!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

C4 or WFv2
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I've only tried a sample nano vapor wasn't a big fan. Have white flood in my pct can't wait to see how that is. And flashover for after that. C4 would be my pick or White flood
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

APS creatine nitrate, pumps are Sdrol- esque. I stack that with pwo that's priced cheap(on sale) without all the crazy stims
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

The White flood definitely does smell juicy lol
    Looks like I'm going WF or C4 then boys
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

APS creatine nitrate, pumps are Sdrol- esque. I stack that with pwo that's priced cheap(on sale) without all the crazy stims
    I'll keep that in mind, thx FC
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Jay, I actually will try that out if I can get the ratios right. It'll be later down the road though, money is a lil tight ATM after buying everything for this cycle and pct and then the two other packages I just ordered.

And yeah like I said if my BP is in the low range, I don't see why I wouldn't use a pwo on some days
    Will save you money and tou can find it cheap in bulk..i paid about $38.99 for 80 servings of agmatine and Cit Mallate 100 servings... I still have to get details on how many mgs i should take pre workout.

Scoop and a half agmatine is about 1200 mgs and 1 scoop cit mal i believe is 3 gms...ill dose that with 1-1.5 gms LCLT and taurine 3 grams i believe(havent used it yet,the bulk,just got it and dont remeber how many grams per scoop ,along with caffeine depending time of day,im gtg)..i have to watch my money as well.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Will save you money and tou can find it cheap in bulk..i paid about $38.99 for 80 servings of agmatine and Cit Mallate 100 servings... I still have to get details on how many mgs i should take pre workout.

Scoop and a half agmatine is about 1200 mgs and 1 scoop cit mal i believe is 3 gms...ill dose that with 1-1.5 gms LCLT and taurine 3 grams i believe(havent used it yet,the bulk,just got it and dont remeber how many grams per scoop ,along with caffeine depending time of day,im gtg)..i have to watch my money as well.
    Reps when I jump on the comp tonight, thx big dawg. Deff gonna give that a try and make a little experiment out of the whole idea
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

So I ended up going with a serving of the C4, and just got home from the gym. It's deff not my favorite prew/out, and it definitely raised my blood pressure significantly. On my last set of cable flys my heart started racing incredibly fast and could feel it throughout my whole chest, so I took a several minute break and got it back to normal, finished up my plate shrugs and bounced.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 9:

MACROS- Cals: 3,100; Protein: 239g; Carbs: 295g

As I said in one of my posts earlier today, I did bump my dose to 4 pills a day now(40mg). My chest workout today was pretty normal in terms of how I felt, but noticed I feel a little stronger on my last set of each lift...although that could have been the C4 pre-w/o I used today. I had to stop my shrugs early and go home because my heart started pulsing uncontrollably and almost hurt. Guessing it was high BP, but not positive. Will be buying a bp monitor asap to keep handy and monitor myself as needed.

Bench press- 125x10, 145x8, 165x6, 165x4, 105x14 (definitely feelin my chest pop on that lay set
    DB shrugs- 55x16, 65x14, 75x10
    DB decline press- 35x8, 35x8, 40x10
    DB shoulder press- 25x10, 25x8, 30x8, 30x6
    Barbell cable pulldown- 60x16, 80x14, 100x12, 100x10
    Cable Flys- 40lb each 10x, 10x, 8x, 50lb 4x
    Plate shrugs 45lb each arm- 30x, 30x
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

nice thread, good to see you got starting pics up as well, i was 22 (last year) when i did an andromass and epistane cycle, went from 82-94kg's in that 6 week period, and i went from curling 42.5kg on the EZ bar as my max to the big bad 60kg's. Ill be using epi again as part of my cut thats coming up soon. Anyways, for preworkout you could try getting beta-alanine powder off ebay if you like the adrenaline + burning skin kick, i dont like using anything with caffeine or sugar, although nowadays i just plug in the old earphones, and fire up some metal on my ipod to get me psyched
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

according to a reliable source of mine he recommended that I stay away from any PWO supps on my first cycle just to feel out how the cycle is working. also it sounds like you're pretty sensitive to stimulants, i'd definitely stay away from c4 if it's making you feel that way bc your heart should NEVER be hurting to a point where it makes you stop your workouts. Try ON Amino Energy, works very well for my friend who is sensitive to stims. just a thought but besides that i hope you start feeling the kick soon, good luck bro.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    nice thread, good to see you got starting pics up as well, i was 22 (last year) when i did an andromass and epistane cycle, went from 82-94kg's in that 6 week period, and i went from curling 42.5kg on the EZ bar as my max to the big bad 60kg's. Ill be using epi again as part of my cut thats coming up soon. Anyways, for preworkout you could try getting beta-alanine powder off ebay if you like the adrenaline + burning skin kick, i dont like using anything with caffeine or sugar, although nowadays i just plug in the old earphones, and fire up some metal on my ipod to get me psyched
    Thanx man, hope to see you follow the log. And that's awesome!..always good to hear another part of the Epi fam get good results as for the pre-w/o, I already have the music part down lol
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jasonk202
    according to a reliable source of mine he recommended that I stay away from any PWO supps on my first cycle just to feel out how the cycle is working. also it sounds like you're pretty sensitive to stimulants, i'd definitely stay away from c4 if it's making you feel that way bc your heart should NEVER be hurting to a point where it makes you stop your workouts. Try ON Amino Energy, works very well for my friend who is sensitive to stims. just a thought but besides that i hope you start feeling the kick soon, good luck bro.
    Yeah I had the same thought, which is mainly why I wanted to run the epi without one. There's just some days though that it's nice to have that extra kick to get things going. But not in the sense of making my heart kick that's for sure!! I do know that my body can handle the stims, cause I've used several in the past for small couple week windows each. USP Labs holds my heart so far, when I used their original Jack3d..just didn't like.the "cracked out" feeling. I'm gunna up my fish oil and Hawthorn berry and try out the White Flood later today..
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

half dose it
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

half dose it
    I planned on it. Rather play it safe.

Is it potent in your opinion?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

IMO its not that potent, but just be careful. remember bro its your first ph cycle. have your bp checked, it couldve gone
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah bro I'm on day 6 at 30mg and day one and two being 10mg,20mg. Honestly I dont know why ppl say it doesn't really take effect till week 3. To be honest I can see and feel a lot right now, for one insane pumps without a pre workout, another thing is my muscles feel harder when I flex even my wife noticed, I'm also leaning out pretty good and haven't changed much of my diet if anything have added more carbs through the day and protein in general, even strength is increased a little I can do more push ups, more reps/sets/weight, also i never want to leave the gym.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

awesome
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Hello and good luck with your cycle just jumped onboard.

Ok just a few things I agree with the rest about the age BUT even further agree u have done your research and it's a sold cycle so great job.

Now I have not finished reading the log but will later but I know u, know Epi is a milder PH but if I may suggest if u have not added it but pick up another liver support.

CA. Is great but not enough IMO I'd suggest Liv52 and this

http://www.truefreedomsupplements.co...67/9236207.htm

Epi is still harsh and extra protection never hurts.

Will finish the log later but good luck. This should b fun

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

IMO its not that potent, but just be careful. remember bro its your first ph cycle. have your bp checked, it couldve gone
    Could've gone ?? Huh?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Yeah bro I'm on day 6 at 30mg and day one and two being 10mg,20mg. Honestly I dont know why ppl say it doesn't really take effect till week 3. To be honest I can see and feel a lot right now, for one insane pumps without a pre workout, another thing is my muscles feel harder when I flex even my wife noticed, I'm also leaning out pretty good and haven't changed much of my diet if anything have added more carbs through the day and protein in general, even strength is increased a little I can do more push ups, more reps/sets/weight, also i never want to leave the gym.
    I think everybody is different honestly, and everybody's body handles things differently. I can say without a doubt I didn't feel anything while at 30mg or on day 6. But that's not to say that I wouldn't have seen things if I stayed at 30mg! How are u already on day 6!? Lol
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

MASS MONKEY:

welcome aboard! Glad to have another AM brother here, and meet a new one. Thank you for the support. As for my liver, I know you haven't been able to get thru my log thus far so I'll just tell ya, I actually DID get Liv.52 and it will be in my hands tomorrow EpstaneMans log convinced me to get it HA
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Hey RED, I am on my 5th week of epi. Now running 50mg per day. May go higher since I am bigger and taller than most. Anyways, I have noticed that I am constantly constipated. Maybe around the 3rd week. When you get to the 3rd week, let me know if u experience this side effect. I can feel my bp elevated throughout the day (getting red ears and feeling a little hot/flush). In addition to the cycle support, I got some red yeast rice to lower it.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wellsoci
    Hey RED, I am on my 5th week of epi. Now running 50mg per day. May go higher since I am bigger and taller than most. Anyways, I have noticed that I am constantly constipated. Maybe around the 3rd week. When you get to the 3rd week, let me know if u experience this side effect. I can feel my bp elevated throughout the day (getting red ears and feeling a little hot/flush). In addition to the cycle support, I got some red yeast rice to lower it.
    Have you tried using a stool softener? Also Benefiber can works wonders for constipation, and its just a powder that can be mixed into any drink and it's tasteless. Give those two things a try. What kind of results are u seeing that far into the Epi?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I started taking mine last Sunday 10mgs. Yeah I feel alot safer with liv 52 in the mix picked it up locally so I wouldn't have to go without it only a 4 dollar difference
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I will try the stool softener. Just seems like I am spending 5 times more on the support supps and pct..... The 2 bottles of Havoc was only $49 and everything else is adding up fast. Anyways, I am up to 230lbs in weight. I am definitely bigger. I began around 220 lbs. But I feel alittle weight gain in the stomach area. It just may be the bloating and constipation. Bench has gone up 20lbs. Overall I am stoked over the results. This is also my first PH cycle.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Could've gone ?? Huh?
    lol my bad.
    could've gone up
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

@Cokeholio: that's hella cheap bro! I ended up getting like the last one NP had online, like $15. It will definitely be worth it tho

@Welsoci: Yeah I don't think stool softener should be more than a few bucks almost anywhere. Dollar stores even carry it where I live. And I hear ya, my run is costing me about 5 bills, FRANKLINS...
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    MASS MONKEY:

welcome aboard! Glad to have another AM brother here, and meet a new one. Thank you for the support. As for my liver, I know you haven't been able to get thru my log thus far so I'll just tell ya, I actually DID get Liv.52 and it will be in my hands tomorrow EpstaneMans log convinced me to get it HA

lol!!! well this is good and I figured I'm come across it sooner or later when I read your log as like I said you did your research . . looking forward to the read later at work.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Okay guys so I asked someone who has cycle experience and actually works for a health shop and has a degree, and he helped me out. What I experienced was in fact heart palpitations. He recommendes Ubiquinol for both cycle and pct. So add that to my arsenal for supports boys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poopy's Epi Log
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:06 PM
  2. Phera/Epi Log
    By DBinMD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 09:09 AM
  3. Phera and Epi log by nycste
    By nycste in forum Cycle Info