YoungsterZ Epi Log! EPISTANE - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

YoungsterZ Epi Log! EPISTANE

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

good to hear.

One way to bring up your deadlifts are rack pulls, read into them. another way is high reps.

As for squats best way to bring them up is to incorporate whats called BOX SQUATS in your routine,its a power lifting movement. there are other ways but being u dont have an expierienced partner and u most likley train at a reg gym like i do.Stick with deep squats and incorporate box squats,im telling you from expierience,they help big time.
    Yeah it sucks not having a spotter, so on squat and bench I stick to the Smith where I have the clips if I want to go till failure. I haven't used the box for a few years, so I'll prob use it tomorrow when I do legs I'll look into rack pulls after work, thx!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Yeah it sucks not having a spotter, so on squat and bench I stick to the Smith where I have the clips if I want to go till failure. I haven't used the box for a few years, so I'll prob use it tomorrow when I do legs I'll look into rack pulls after work, thx!
    your welcome,rack pulls are in a sens similar to partials when u are benching.Basically rack pulls help you break past sticking point where you struggle most at a certain weight u are stuck at.

I train alone and always have,so i rarely ever bench so my bench sux due to that,but i love dbs anyway and the smith machine is great as its still a compound movement,but stabalizers are not evinvolved,plus it hlps isolate a muscle.I always use the smith machine. Its a great piece of equiptment.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

yeaah Jay, I do what you do solo too. I do a lot of cross fit stuff, TRX suspension bands, and straight up Bodybuilding stuff, I like mixing it up, . I'm loving db chest press on the stability ball, and whatever I can think of , and if i havent I'm going to do it LOL. slow progressive movements, full range, core tight.
    box squats are awesome,
    Ill go heavy for couple of weeks on everything, then ill go kinda light. constantly changing things up but still keeping the big 3 in there.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    yeaah Jay, I do what you do solo too. I do a lot of cross fit stuff, TRX suspension bands, and straight up Bodybuilding stuff, I like mixing it up, . I'm loving db chest press on the stability ball, and whatever I can think of , and if i havent I'm going to do it LOL. slow progressive movements, full range, core tight.
    box squats are awesome,
    Ill go heavy for couple of weeks on everything, then ill go kinda light. constantly changing things up but still keeping the big 3 in there.
    very cool man,u seem to have a good head on your shoulders.Cross fit is great but expensive, a co worker of mine decided to diet and start traing,he does strcictly cross fit and has lost a lot of weight and looks diff,its amazing stuff.

stability ball presses are great.i never done them but have to and should start to incorporate them,cause its a great thing for a complete core workout.

i blew my back out Deadlifting in March,my form is spot on,i blew it out on a ****ty 250,but have a bad lower back so i think it was itching to happen,i was out of work for 4 weeks and gym for weeks..im literally scared to dead lift,so my DL days are done..Legs i go light on squats as well these days and leg presses..i beat my body up through years of construction work,im 34 notw and everything is startiong to kick in and thats a bad thing,lol
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Jay keep it up bro, rehab yourself or have your chiropractor guide you.
    yes Xfit is pricey, my baby's mommy is a NASM certified pt, her gym has everything, big loader tires for flipping, sledgehammers,TRX, Bosu balls, stability balls, dog sleds, indoor field astro turf about 35 yards x 20 yards . bro its like a power systems catalog, a few NY Gants players train there in the off season, its a privately owned facility. Bootcamp, HIIT, Xfit not official there yet but they incorporate a lot of movements. and time you etc.
    its what every gym should be. I actually have a membership for The YMCA but it blows, well sort of. I go there for basic stuff, I don't always do HIIT or bootcamp it burns to many calories lol. Xfit as well, it's cool to destroy yourself tho lol (at the Ymca' indoor swimming)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I know im late on this and i am a noobie here but i will definitely be following your updates red9, best of luck to you bro. although it sounds like you won't need any luck what so ever, sounds like you really know what you're doing. im still in the learning process so i'll be in tune.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Glad to have you man, any followers are welcomed on this thread. And thank you. We are ALL still learning, including me! I just figured maybe now its time for a little hands on experience
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Day 2:
    Back/Biceps/Abs day: I may/may not have spent too much time today lol tomorrow will give me my answer by how sore i am. I spent almost 2 hours in the gym today, but I spaced my sets with a little more time than I usually do(being that I wanted to keep form good and didnt have to rush to be anywhere really)!

Workout consisted of:
    -Lat pulldown- 105x10x2, 120x10, 135x10
    -Barbell deadlift- 155x10, 185x10, 225x8, 245x5(failure)
    -V-bar row sitting- 75x12, 90x10, 105x10
    -Ab Crunch- 25x, 20x, 20x and then weighted with 25lb plate x15
    -Cable crunch w/ rope- 70x20, 90x20, 100x15
    -Preacher Curl- 55x14, 75x8x2, 85x8(failure)
    -Barbell Cable Curl- Pyramid starting at 80lbs to failure, moving weight down 10lbs each failure until 10lbs remaining.

My biceps were feeling just fine up until the cable pyamid lol that really ate me up...I had to make a pit stop on the bench for some extra arm stretching due to the fact that they were burning and aching so bad. That burn/pull you get in your muscle when you know you got it good

Macros:
    -Calories- 3,198
    -Carbs- 235g
    -Fats-126g
    -Protein- 260g

Nothing to report for any side effects or notice of the Epi working. Off to bed, hopefully get some good sleep. Putting in an order tomorrow with some 3Z on its way....sleeps been sh!t the last couple weeks, cant afford that while I'm runnin this thang!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Well, sleep was much better last night. Woke up a few times and had to piss, but can't complain. Another thing I noticed I forgot to do is tell you guys how much water I'm drinking and when I'm taking my supports, SO I'M GUNNA SAY IT RIGHT NOW.. The only thing I'm drinking is the protein shakes, and other than that I'm ONLY DRINKING WATER. I don't even think about drinking soda...I've had a gulp of a Dr pepper or pepsi maybe FIVE times this entire year to give you guys an idea of how frequent I do. Other than that I'm always a juice, milk or water kinda dude.

The last week or so I'm taking in about 80-100oz of water, and the past two days it's been a solid gallon. Been pissin like crazy I tell ya !! As for supports, I take my AI Cycle support one(1) scoop with my whey shake when I wake, and one scoop with my casein at bedtime.

-pantothenic acid three times daily spread out
    -fish oils twics daily
    -multi with first meal of day, along with recommended dose of HB
    -glucosamine also with first meal of day

Today is day 3, so I will be bumping up to 30mg(10mg 3x as IBE pills are 10mg each) and off to hit legs sometime today but in no hurry, I have friday off from work today
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

cool Red9.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Looks good. So far. My supports have been shipped out finally so I'll be a week behind you
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Looks good. So far. My supports have been shipped out finally so I'll be a week behind you
    Good chance we'll be starting pct the same time then, guess we'll see
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

can't wait to see your updates when things start getting amp'd up!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonk202
    can't wait to see your updates when things start getting amp'd up!
    Haha you're tellin me! I'm stoked about GETTIN SWOLE BRO! Lol
    Hopefully start noticing things in a week
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

There is no way in hell u did 85 lb preacher curls with proper form or even close,NO WAY BRO,LOL
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

There is no way in hell u did 85 lb preacher curls with proper form or even close,NO WAY BRO,LOL
    My biceps are a strong point of mine. For 8 months I sat in conti jail curling water bags, and being in an environment for 2 years where I only had dumbells that's a whole lot of curls going on.

Hope you don't think I mean 85lbs each arm....? I'm talkin on a curl bar. Bar weighs 35 with 25's on each side...
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bro I thought you were doing DB preacher curls with 85 lb dumbbells per arm lol...the whole damn gym would be looking at you! Thanks for clearing that up
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Bro I thought you were doing DB preacher curls with 85 lb dumbbells per arm lol...the whole damn gym would be looking at you! Thanks for clearing that up
    Lol naa I wish. Maybe someday
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My biceps are a strong point of mine. For 8 months I sat in conti jail curling water bags, and being in an environment for 2 years where I only had dumbells that's a whole lot of curls going on.

Hope you don't think I mean 85lbs each arm....? I'm talkin on a curl bar. Bar weighs 35 with 25's on each side...
    i thought u meant 85 lb dbs,each arm,lol
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 3:

So today was leg day. Because of how hard I pushed myself last leg day, I kept today real light on weight and forfeited doing barbell squats. Did 10 minutes on a stationary bike, kettlebell squats, leg presses at half weight of my usual, calf presses and called it a night.

MACROS:
    -Calories- 3,250
    -Protein-261
    -Carbs-260

Today was first day at 30mg, so being awake for about 15 hours of a day I spread my pills out 5 hours apart.

Tomorrow is rest day, next leg day will be a good one for me
  21. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

uh-oh ....this guys been in the joint, watch what you say to him...and don't try to steal his ramen noodles either or you might get shanked (that means you jay LMFAO)
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    uh-oh ....this guys been in the joint, watch what you say to him...and don't try to steal his ramen noodles either or you might get shanked (that means you jay LMFAO)
    Lmao it's been rough stayin away from that life, and having a "gym life" keeps me motivated to keep myself level-headed and doin good.

Just cracked up at your comment
  23. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lmao it's been rough stayin away from that life, and having a "gym life" keeps me motivated to keep myself level-headed and doin good.

Just cracked up at your comment
    yeah I'd go nuts if I had to be in prison/jail for a year or more....being cooped up kills me, even at home I get up and walk around every once in a while just to do it. and being around a bunch of sweaty smelly guys all day? fck, I'd go nuts. So i be a good boy and yeah, this lifestyle keeps you out of trouble because you don't have TIME for trouble.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

yeah I'd go nuts if I had to be in prison/jail for a year or more....being cooped up kills me, even at home I get up and walk around every once in a while just to do it. and being around a bunch of sweaty smelly guys all day? fck, I'd go nuts. So i be a good boy and yeah, this lifestyle keeps you out of trouble because you don't have TIME for trouble.
    Being locked up definitely changed me forever, in both good and bad ways. I've let it make me stronger though, and someday I can hopefully use it to help guide other young guys in the right direction.

And agreed, I don't have much time for anything other than the gym, food, sleep and work. Not much room for a whole lot else!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  100 lbs.

Sub'd love you baby
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Okay guys so here are my before pics, at 148 lbs on day 2 of the cycle.

I have a sense of humor, so I don't mind critiquing a little but keep it nice boys lol just remember we all have/had to start somewhere.

Don't mind the unfinished looking tats, in the beginning process of removing most .. And pay no attention to my lady's scratch marks on my back..... Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

You will get good results off this cycle especially since you are sitting at a low bf %
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

you look to have a fairly good frame.this run will do you very good! though i still say your too young

but you have your head on straight..Ill keep folowing your thread bro =)
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Yeah I'm hoping to get my left arm up to par with the other. I'm not quite sure what my BF% is, just know it's fairly lower
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 4:

Today was rest day. I had a hard time getting a decent breakfast down this morning due to a slightly upset stomach, but I made it up throughout the rest of the day. I think whey shakes are somewhat heavy on my stomach early in the morning so I might switch back to casein for mornings and keep whey strictly pre and post workout. Any ideas?

Also my back has been giving me problems to the effect of pinched nerve type feeling in my glutes and lower back, so I spent a little extra money and saw my chiropractor before work and had a basic adjustment. Seems to have made a huge difference, so I'm lookin forward to deadlift day. And going to use my new lifting belt. Other than that, nothing exciting and no side effects.

MACROS:
    -Calories- 3,000
    -Protein- 206g
    -Carbs- 280

Definitely need to eat a few hundred more calories and get some more protein in. Carbs somewhat high because of the rice I ate from my job(mexican) and the hamburger bun I had. Taking my night time casein with my cycle support and sleep here we come!
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 5:

-Lateral raise machine- 50x20 warmup
    -Bench press- 125x10, 135x10, 155x7, 165x5, 175x1
    -DB shoulder press- 30x5x2, 20x10x2
    -DB Tricep overhead extension- 40x12x2
    -DB Pec fly- 15x12
    -DB Incline press- 30x10, 35x8, 40x8
    -DB Shrugs- 55x15, 65x10x2
    -Plate shrugs 45lb each arm- 25x's, 25x's
    -Cable bar pulldown- Pyramid set working up from 60lbs
    -Cable flys- 40x10, 40x8

Macros:
    -Calories- 3,050
    -Carbs- 309g
    -Protein- 256g

Well it's possible that it's all in my head and a slight placebo effect, but I did think my chest felt slightly stronger. But like I said, maybe the placebo of it itself is what pushed me to go harder, who knows. I had a headache most of the night, and work left me feeling like straight ass! I'm going to pass out and get a solid night of sleep and feel better in the morning. So other than a feeling of small chest improvement, nothing else feels different. Two more days at 30mg, then up to 40mg here we come getting anxious to make some gains.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

What kind of routine are u running?

Shoulders ,tris and chest in one day,is a horrible routine man,really is. Cheating yaself bro.

And if u want a big chest focus mainly on incline flys and incline presses..If you want a luttlw help lwt me know..Give u a few ideas how i do things.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

What kind of routine are u running?

Shoulders ,tris and chest in one day,is a horrible routine man,really is. Cheating yaself bro.

And if u want a big chest focus mainly on incline flys and incline presses..If you want a luttlw help lwt me know..Give u a few ideas how i do things.
    I do 3 days on, 1 day off. Chest shoulders tris day 1, back n biceps day 2, legs day 3, then rest day.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 6:

Back and biceps day! The pump I had in my forearms at the gym today felt a little more noticeable than normal. Normally on wrist curls my forearms are super fatigued after a first set of 25x, but I felt like I could have done a couple more sets on it. Other than that, nothing else has changed at all. But hey, only on day 6 so far, and tomorrow is my last day of 30mg before I go up to 40mg.

MACROS:
    -Calories- 3,350
    -Protein-270g
    -Carbs-289g

Feeling possibly a little more hungry...

-Lat pulldown- 90x10, 105x10, 125x, 135x8
    -V bar stiff leg row- 90x10, 90x10, 120x8, 120x8
    -Kneeling rope crunch- 80x20, 100x20
    -Deadlift- 155x10, 185x10, 225x8, 255x5
    -Back extension machine- 110x15, 90x20
    -Ab half crunches- 50x, 25x
    -Planks- 2min, 1min
    -Preacher curls- 55x10, 75x8, 75x8, 85x8
    -Barbell wrist curls- 40x25, 40x25
    -Barbell cable curls- 60x20
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

It's really too early in the game to tell, and my work schedule hasn't allowed me to be in bed early for the past three days..but I feel tired and lazy as hell. I'm not sure if it's the Epi or just lack of sleep..

Hopefully I can get home early tonight and be in bed a couple hours earlier. Log for today will be posted later tonight
  36. New Member

Following, good lucky with the cycle.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murilode10
    Following, good lucky with the cycle.
    Thanks bro!
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

DAY 7:

MACZ:
    -Calories- 3,320
    -Carbs- 304g
    -Protein- 226g

-Leg press: 195x10, 195x10, 285x8, 285x8 trying to keep legs on high reps with exception of the squat
    -Squat: 125x8, 175x8, 195x6
    -Seated leg curl machine: 50x20, 70x14

Okay so plain and simple, I'd consider today a cheat day. I ate pretty dirty for the first time, and my stomach had made a point to let me know it thoroughly hates me Lol...it's been growling nonstop the entire day. I ate dirty which gave me less protein but I was able to get all my calories nonetheless. Never again! Also I didn't have a ton of gym time, so I made sure to just hit squats, leg press and a hamstring exercise. Squats were quite good for me today considering I haven't put up 195 since high school..
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Also tomorrow my dosage is.being bumped to 40mg, and I have an order of Liv.52 coming in this week to use on top of my AI Cycle Support just to make sure I am even better off. I don't know whether I will experience harsh side effects because of liver damage or not..but I'd rather be safe instead of sorry and be able to continue on with my cycle. The ol' lady ordered it as a surprise for me actually along with William Llewelyn's Anabolics book...Gotta love her
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You have Taurine on hand? In case of back pumps.

Enhoy food man,have a few cheat meals when u want,it wont kill u.From my understanding anabilics increase protein syntheis,so keep a good diet.Cheat meals wont hurt you man. I dont have cheat days,i have cheat meals as i like.Can actually benefit you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poopy's Epi Log
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:06 PM
  2. Phera/Epi Log
    By DBinMD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 09:09 AM
  3. Phera and Epi log by nycste
    By nycste in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 473