Legal alternatives

WillardBozwel

Awards
I know y'all get a lot of requests for info...but, I'm in the military and am deployed. I want to gain some muscle. I've done a bunch of research and just wanted some opinions on what LEGAL non-injected "supplements" would be good suggestions. My mail is subject to scans and searches and I don't want to be too risky with what I have delivered here to this APO address.
I am 33 years old, 5'10", weigh around 190, 6% body fat, and eat like a horse. Unfortunately, I can't help but do cardio with all the hiking and ridiculous hills I have to traverse on a daily basis. I work out heavy 3 to 5 times a week and, though I am seeing gains in strength, I have plateaued with body mass. I'm tired of having a mediocre build and I want to cheat! There, I admit it. I understand that these questions get old to most of y'all, but I'm having trouble finding any reliable information. If I weren't in the Army, I would be much more aggressive with pushing the grey area envelope.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5'10 190 6% ? wut? seems like you are already in better condition than 99% of people that lift.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't risk gettin a prohormone overseas. you'll need a serm for pct and that'd be the one legal grey area for you, even if you find one meant for research. I'm in the service and that's why I haven't taken anything. you can get some legit test boosters that will def help ya tho. that's just my 2 cents tho

WillardBozwel

Awards
5'10 190 6% ? wut? seems like you are already in better condition than 99% of people that lift.
Thanks, man. I appreciate it. I'd just like to get around 205ish before the end of this deployment (9 more months). I know that's a lot, but if I could just cheat in the right direction... And, if that's a pic of you, I'd love to get my chest looking like that (no homo)!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look at some of the DHEA prohormones that Primordial and FRL have come out with. A good 6 week cycle and you could get away with Reversitol instead of a SERM.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
I would look into m1d black or the Ams hormone reg kit because Im pretty sure you dont need a serm.

Red9

Red9

Awards
legal designers in the bottle dont look any more suspicious than other sports supplements. and imo a serm from a rc doesn't look that suspicious either. just sayin. if someone in the states could ship it to you with some protein bars and vitamins, it would all look the same to someone who doesn't have first hand knowledge of these compounds.
I would agree with the ph looking like any other supplement...

But the research serm could be looked at suspiciously as they have oral droppers and come in a liquid vial, and clomidephene tamixifen or toremifine citrates don't sound like workout supps...

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Is your BF% with a caliper or the way the military does it?

% body fat = 86.010 x log10(abdomen - neck) - 70.041 x log10(height) + 36.76 <<<<<military way of determining body fat.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
I work out heavy 3 to 5 times a week and, though I am seeing gains in strength, I have plateaued with body mass. I'm tired of having a mediocre build and I want to cheat! .
I don't see how taking steroids is cheating especially since you haven't mentioned any competitive sports you're involved in or future natty shows you are planning to participate in... Just a heads up since some people on here might get offended.

Your stats look really good though, the guys here will point you in the right direction.
Best of luck!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see how taking steroids is cheating especially since you haven't mentioned any competitive sports you're involved in or future natty shows you are planning to participate in... Just a heads up since some people on here might get offended.

Your stats look really good though, the guys here will point you in the right direction.
Best of luck!
I'll echo that lol.
If guys using steroids to look good or achieve a personal goal is cheating, then so is girls wearing make up or starving themselves!

Male bodies deserve androgens! It's not our fault we aren't all naturally huge.

twistid

Awards
I know y'all get a lot of requests for info...but, I'm in the military and am deployed. I want to gain some muscle. I've done a bunch of research and just wanted some opinions on what LEGAL non-injected "supplements" would be good suggestions. My mail is subject to scans and searches and I don't want to be too risky with what I have delivered here to this APO address.
I am 33 years old, 5'10", weigh around 190, 6% body fat, and eat like a horse. Unfortunately, I can't help but do cardio with all the hiking and ridiculous hills I have to traverse on a daily basis. I work out heavy 3 to 5 times a week and, though I am seeing gains in strength, I have plateaued with body mass. I'm tired of having a mediocre build and I want to cheat! There, I admit it. I understand that these questions get old to most of y'all, but I'm having trouble finding any reliable information. If I weren't in the Army, I would be much more aggressive with pushing the grey area envelope.
You cannot take any legal non-injected "supplements". Any prohormone/designer steroid you take will ultimately be converted into an active steroid (if it's not one already, "tren") and if your commander finds out you will be punished and discharged. What is legal for civilians is not legal for military.

Yes I know everyone goes to the local nutrient shop (back in CONUS of course) and buys the grab-bag mix of SD/epi/HD and takes them nonstop for 3 months straight but that doesn't mean they are walking the line of being discharged if found out. Even though they have no idea what there taking, they are still liable for what they are ingesting.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You cannot take any legal non-injected "supplements". Any prohormone/designer steroid you take will ultimately be converted into an active steroid (if it's not one already, "tren") and if your commander finds out you will be punished and discharged. What is legal for civilians is not legal for military.

Yes I know everyone goes to the local nutrient shop (back in CONUS of course) and buys the grab-bag mix of SD/epi/HD and takes them nonstop for 3 months straight but that doesn't mean they are walking the line of being discharged if found out. Even though they have no idea what there taking, they are still liable for what they are ingesting.
what he said, same goes with your serm.

WillardBozwel

Awards
Is your BF% with a caliper or the way the military does it?

% body fat = 86.010 x log10(abdomen - neck) - 70.041 x log10(height) + 36.76 <<<<<military way of determining body fat.
No, with the fancy hand-held body fat electrical thing (which I'm sure isn't accurate).

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The military one blows too. I have an 17.5" neck so it always put me at ridiculously low bf that I know wasn't true because I drank like a fish

That being said, you're probably in decent shape deployed and patrolling. How much longer? I'd wait til you got home

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hard work and determination. Throw in some DAA and erase and come creatine. Those are the most legal products I can tell you to take.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
The military one blows too. I have an 17.5" neck so it always put me at ridiculously low bf that I know wasn't true because I drank like a fish

That being said, you're probably in decent shape deployed and patrolling. How much longer? I'd wait til you got home
Ya the military one doesnt make sense. This guy I know was at 21%bf according to the military and was borderline getting kicked out and he had neck surgery and it made him taller by a few inches and his neck skinnier and he weighed the same and everything but their new measurements had him at 17%bf so he was in the clear lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androseries bro... DHEA ph's like flex said. They're out there. While the concern is there about popping hot in a ua, its pretty damn low. They test for big ones bud, think street drugs/abused pk's etc. I'm not saying it's unheard of but it's not a common test, it has to be specially order by your commander.

Also, like flex recommended with the dhea hormones you can get away with an OTC stack. Primordial Performance sells the Andro Series and also TRS the recovery stack or whatever it's called.

I'm pretty sure Redefine/Finaflex does DHEA hormones as well. And FRL forerunner labs, AMS Advanced Muscle Science, LG has some mild shiz too! The world is yours bro, thank you for your service. Post any questions you have lots of active/prior service around here : )

12M here.

nightterror

Awards
Didn't someone pop on a test a few months back when he was running AMv3+AHv3 stack?Could be wrong but Im sure it was on PPs products and it was 2months after-cycle.

I'll see if I can find the thread I know it was on their forums.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post it up.

WillardBozwel

Awards
I appreciate all y'all's help! I have a good basis to do research with now. I'm not worried about popping hot, I'm more worried about package searches. I went ahead and ordered some finaflex 500xd, 1-andro, erase, and DAA. That along with weight gainer and creatine will be what I go with at first. Does anybody have any suggestions to that mixture... additions, subtractions, or general advice? I'm all ears. Again, thank y'all so much for your honest answers and patience.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't someone pop on a test a few months back when he was running AMv3+AHv3 stack?Could be wrong but Im sure it was on PPs products and it was 2months after-cycle.

I'll see if I can find the thread I know it was on their forums.
As stated before if hormone levels are tested you will test high. Just because they're DHEA doesn't mean that they don't work/convert. There have been blood test results with sky high testosterone levels including one of my buddies. If they order the specific test for it, you more than likely will fail. It has to come at the request of the commander so just don't make a big deal about to people around. Say it's super duper creatine. 9 x out of 10 the commanders are more concerned with getting you home safely and keeping you in the fight emotionally than breathing down your neck.

Again, if given the specific test, a failure is likely. It's up to whoever, to make the decision, if it's worth it. Personally, I think it's not a problem. If and when someone does fail they're not just booted, they have the ability to explain themselves. Show them you bought it otc and that it's legal. They'll tell you to stop or order a bottle and run it with you.

Gotta weigh risk/reward like anything else in life.

HoLLo

HoLLo

Awards
Agree with PH bottles, some even have a barcode and ****. They look like normal supplements. I'm in the service (different branch), and they put out an order banning all PH/DS's from use, even if bought legally, but I've never heard of anyone popping positive on those in the typical urine drug screening.