Orals: single dosing vs. spreadout

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. @David, post workout ,ok. but how bout off days? spilt dose or all at once.

2. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    When does the "anabolism" of a workout actually take place? Post workout, during recovery(?).

When does the "anabolism" of anabolics actually take place? We know they increase nutrient/protein synthesis. Again...post workout, during recovery(?).

Some have suggested that dosing it after your workout would be the most "anabolic/anabolism" window as that is when the process of recovery is and where and when nutrient/protein synthesis would be most beneficial.
    Kind of obviously, the anabolism of a workout has to start sometime after the workout its a little iffy from what I recall reading but the primary natural anabolism is highest over the following 8 hours roughly but continues out still measurably to 24 or so.

So the question i'd raise from this is whether you want to take advantage of the natural anabolism more by dosing a bit later than workout? Or would you think that taking a compound less than an hour before workout still has it at near peak by end of workout so you really heavily maximize that next 6-8. I'd think that the most valuable period for anabolism starts around 1 hour after workout ends and goes strong for a few hours after that.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    @David, post workout ,ok. but how bout off days? spilt dose or all at once.
    I don't have "answers" but my preference would be throughout the day simply because I am a fan of steady state levels.
    Life is a terminal condition.

4. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    I don't have "answers" but my preference would be throughout the day simply because I am a fan of steady state levels.
    yeaah I'm a fan of steady state levels too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

the vague and simple answer is "it depends"
    Lol

6. Anything taken orally could take roughly 30mins to an hour before it is absorbed. Just something to keep in mind. Personally I take one dose in the AM and the next dose either after my workout, or 12h after my first dose if its am off day. Keep in mind no matter what it is your body can only absorbs a certain amount of any compound at once. Which is a reason I like to spread out my dosages, reducing the risk of expulsion without absorption., instead of taking them all at once. I like the idea of steady therapeutic levels rather then taking the daily dose all at once. Just food for thought.
  7. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Exian View Post
    Keep in mind no matter what it is your body can only absorbs a certain amount of any compound at once.
    sure but without knowing what that amount is, saying that is meaningless. it could be 2 grams for dbol, or 400mg for superdrol. platitudes don't really go anywhere towards scientific proofs.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    sure but without knowing what that amount is, saying that is meaningless. it could be 2 grams for dbol, or 400mg for superdrol. platitudes don't really go anywhere towards scientific proofs.
    That's right, but again, without knowing for sure, it may be better to err on the side of caution. also it's good to know how much your body can absorb, vs the drugs half life. Neither of which i know for sure. any oral drugs tend to have a longer half life then it's IV or IM counterpart. Also orals aren't absorbed untill 30mins-1hr after intake and oral absorption is a slow process.
  9. Never enough

If you are erring on the side of caution you wouldn't use untested pharmaceuticals sold as supplements
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    If you are erring on the side of caution you wouldn't use untested pharmaceuticals sold as supplements
    Good point^
    •   

11. Haha. Well basically none of this stuff is tested, and neither are the UG research chems most people use for pct lol.

12. Tested or untested!?!? Who gives a damn baby!? YOLO brothers! Lol!
    It's easy, just lift heavy!

13. If you're on an injectable all at once, taking the dose half of its half life before your workout (so peak levels are around your workout)

Example 8 hr half life, take 2-4 hours pre-workout. Injectable a keep exo test high for its array of benifits while the surge of hormone X will come into play for best possible workouts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. DIM dose vs cancer
    By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 11:46 AM
  2. PheraMax & dosing vs. weight
    By netcourt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 07:43 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 09:27 AM