First Cycle

beast87

Awards
Ok guys so heres the deal.

Ive recently been fully released to return to my normal routines of working out and have no restrictions. I completely gimped up my back and sciatic nerve and was not able to work our for about a year and a hife. then about 6 months ago i got the ok to start to lift lightly again but to stay away from squats/deadlifts/RDLs and the like. Needless to say i got into pretty bad shape.

Now that im back. I wanna get back to the best ive ever been and I invested in some juice. lol. Im thinkin about runnin my first cycle and I wanna get yalls input to make sure I covered everything. Ive done alot of research and keep in mind i have a background in human genetics and human phys. ( a masters in both) Before my accident I was 210ish and 6-8% BF. Im 25 years old and have been lifting since i was 14, I started lifiting seriously for physique @ 19.

Im 6'1 and 200 @ 14-15% bf

My stack is...

Test E-500 mg/wk weeks 1-15
D-Bol 25 mg/ QD weeks 1-4
Aromasin/Exemestane 25mg/ QD weeks 1-15

PCT
Aromasin/exemestane 10 mg/ QOD weeks 17-20
Nolvadex- 60/40/40/20/20
IGF-LR3- 60/40/40
DAA- ~5g/QD

So whats yalls opinion? Am I missing somethin or do I got it covered? what changes or substitutions do yall think I should make if any?

thanks for the input
-Beast

LITERaCOLA

Awards
i think you should lift for longer than 6 months even if it is consistently before you consider gear