Be on all the time?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it necessary to be on cycle all the time to go for your pro card?
I figure I know the answer but wanted to ask

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
How do the pros combat the libido issues? That's the only thing that bothers me
I'm no expert, but I would suspect if they're cruising on test then they have higher libido than most of us.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm no expert, but I would suspect if they're cruising on test then they have higher libido than most of us.
Maybe. I'm doing some research so maybe I can try for mine in the next year or 2

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I do not believe it is required to be on cycle 365 but I do believe if you choose not to be on cycle 365 you will still be running long cycles with very little time in-between pct and the next cycle. Most of the bodybuilders I talk to cruise on 300-400mg of test year round and bump it up for 2 big cycles and 1 short pre-contest. Atleast thats what the guys who competed in my old gym did.

Is it necessary to be on cycle all the time to go for your pro card?
I figure I know the answer but wanted to ask

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not believe it is required to be on cycle 365 but I do believe if you choose not to be on cycle 365 you will still be running long cycles with very little time in-between pct and the next cycle. Most of the bodybuilders I talk to cruise on 300-400mg of test year round and bump it up for 2 big cycles and 1 short pre-contest. Atleast thats what the guys who competed in my old gym did.
Well I'm not going the stink derm way and the test pills would be hard to dose. Looks like pins are in my future

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
lol, it's gotta be quite the fall when they come off though. Probably some never do ;)
look at some of the after pics when they do come off google mustafa muhamed

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
^ mind blowing, but I will put money on him not just getting off the gear, but getting out of dieting and training too.

There's just no other way someone could fall THAT hard, is there?

Look at recent pics of Ronnie coleman. He's a LOT smaller but still a monster.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U don't have to be in all the time but if ur going pro it would be the only way u could win. Pining is no problem.

Gerbil if the cruise at 400mg what do they blast at. I'm going to run 1g+ do pro's go higher than that

ITW

ITW

Awards
U don't have to be in all the time but if ur going pro it would be the only way u could win. Pining is no problem.

Gerbil if the cruise at 400mg what do they blast at. I'm going to run 1g+ do pro's go higher than that
Hell yeah they do

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
One of my friends who won at the Emerald Cup this year blasts at 1.2g test, 800mg Deca, T-bol kick start 50mg ed, also hgh (can't remember the dosage), I also believe there was another compound but I am forgetting it at the moment.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
One of my friends who won at the Emerald Cup this year blasts at 1.2g test, 800mg Deca, T-bol kick start 50mg ed, also hgh (can't remember the dosage), I also believe there was another compound but I am forgetting it at the moment.
Hell yeah. 1.2g of test prop=1g of actual test!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
look dude, if thats you in ur avatar, you should just forget it. you clearly dont have the genetics to be a bb. you're too damn fat for starters. do you even lift weights? lmfao
Im getting trolled!

Damorgs

Awards
Pyro: have you never pinned before? You look amazing for oral only cycles (nohomo)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pyro: have you never pinned before? You look amazing for oral only cycles (nohomo)
No I haven't I've been at it 5 years. Took advantage of that youngin gh and test haha. Only done 3 cycles.

Do you want to rub your nipple on my Adams apple (homo)

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
^ mind blowing, but I will put money on him not just getting off the gear, but getting out of dieting and training too.

There's just no other way someone could fall THAT hard, is there?

Look at recent pics of Ronnie coleman. He's a LOT smaller but still a monster.
ya, looks like that dude quit everything. bet he's got some hella stretched, saggy @ss skin.