Tren Ace with a few test P injections :-)

AlonsoGym

Awards
Hi my name is alonso, and im so excited to be here!, i found a source and bouct tren ace and test P im going to stack them but i need to know the doses i shoudl take? how long? help please! >.<

this is my picture, i am 10% bf

abdul.png

and my goal is to gain weight

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hi my name is alonso, and im so excited to be here!, i found a source and bouct tren ace and test P im going to stack them but i need to know the doses i shoudl take? how long? help please! >.<

this is my picture, i am 10% bf

View attachment 65941

and my goal is to gain weight
Not cool... i dont know what to say :D tren a and test P and you want to gain weight, interesting :)

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
just eat food by looking at the pic i see uve definately never run anything before and u want tren in ur first cycle and u dint know how long or how much those arent questions that need to be asked. please gtfo... u might be better off on bodybuilding.com

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
once u hit puberty ull prob start gaining weight just give it time

AlonsoGym

Awards
just eat food by looking at the pic i see uve definately never run anything before and u want tren in ur first cycle and u dint know how long or how much those arent questions that need to be asked. please gtfo... u might be better off on bodybuilding.com
once u hit puberty ull prob start gaining weight just give it time
Ive run DHEA, Decavol and LMG trifecta stack, and real stuff like turinabol and cheque drops, im not a newbie

oh and i am 20 yo you dumba$$

really? nobody? :/ >.<

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Do not run gear. You should be able to gain muscle. You are lean but are lacking muscle, so you should eat more and lift more. Gear won't help you if you do not eat more and lift more. Also get off that ph crap you are young enjoy your natural test lvls.

Ive run DHEA, Decavol and LMG trifecta stack im not a newbie

AlonsoGym

Awards
Do not run gear. You should be able to gain muscle. You are lean but are lacking muscle, so you should eat more and lift more. Gear won't help you if you do not eat more and lift more. Also get off that ph crap you are young enjoy your natural test lvls.
i hear that everytime and i understand you, but im still doing it, thats why im asking how to do it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Eat more and lift more. Also if you really want true advice. Test E or C and run it 10-12 weeks. Do not go near tren till you have 2-3 inject cycles under your belt. And for god sake lift more and eat a sandwich.

i hear that everytime and i understand you, but im still doing it, thats why im asking how to do it

AlonsoGym

Awards
It is clear BUT I SAID tren ace test p its what i have :)

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
It is clear BUT I SAID tren ace test p its what i have :)
Ignorance...

Don't ask for advice if you aren't going to listen.

Edit: You have no business even thinking about aas. All you want is a short cut, to use a crutch, because you can not and will not ever do it on your own. I hate to break it to you any measly gains you do make you'll lose in pct, oh wait what is pct anyway. It's a shame, the sh itty work ethic of today's youth.

AlonsoGym

Awards
Yeah yeah whatever. Seriously nobody? Is my question too hard to answer?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Are you so moronic that you didnt see what I posted? Honestly you should just take every vial and inject it all into your tinny head so your skull won't be empty anymore.

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Haha, worse than I thought so ignorant to reality he doesn't even realize his own stupidity. Have fun haha, well see your next thread..."Does anybody know any good endocrinologists?" OP, thanks for the good laugh.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Dis guy. Stupid and what the hell why not let him do it. It will be joyous to see him come back with lactating nipples and a dick that don't work. And yet hell still be small.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Ive run DHEA, Decavol and LMG trifecta stack, and real stuff like turinabol and cheque drops, im not a newbie

really, WTF!!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established

kid your retarded, here we go again with some young buck that wants to get big on juice blah blah. Your going to F**K your endocrine system , stunt your natural growth, and screw your test production. IMO your the dumb-ass ****y punk, you need NOT to do this. your gonna be hurting when you get a few years older, youll be on TRT for life.. seriously bro DONT DO S**T, age more like 7 years more .. btw your not 190 your about a buck sixtyfive...:liar: