Turinabol

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

Turinabol

Has anyone used it on a cycle and does it produce strength gain & lean mass? What side effects if any?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.95%

Turinabol is an Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid. So yes it will produce large amounts of strength and mass gains. It has the same sides as all steroids such as acne, testicular atrophy, possible lethargy etc This is not recommended for use by novices as with all AAS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

Good info- is it "safer" than anavar? I heard its not as bad with hair loss or as hard on the liver.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You just posted in your other thread saying you've only been working out about 2 months. You DO NOT need steroids or prohormones. You haven't even been working out long enough to get the good initial gains, or refine your workout program. Like people told you in your other thread, work on your diet. And work on your training methods. READ about that sh!t for now, read about steroids when you know more and are ready.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.95%

100% Agree with SuperPro. You will honestly be wasting your money if you took steroids or PHs before you have your workout and eating routine down. Steroids are effective but you can't gain muscle if you aren't training or eating properly. How much weight have you gained since you started? I honestly gained almost 35 lbs the first 4 months of working out which I have slowed down lately but I have been slacking diet wise which shows how important it goes especially if you are a smaller guy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

@SuperPro You are right, ive been eating clean now for 2 months & I guess the reason I am asking is for preperation. I plan on taking either Anavar or Tbol in about 5 or 6 months after I get some initial gain under my belt. The first month I was cutting & lost quite a bit for my frame (10-12lbs) I know some of that is water weight. I really dont care what I weigh, just want to add muscle & burn fat! I am lifting heavier but confused on implementing cardio or just isolate myself to compound excercise & eat a lot watching macronutrients. Right now all I take are fish oil, multi v, & whey/casein shake post workout. No creatine.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

Thx for the info
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Its a shame these kids these days are so lazy and dont want to put the time in and learn and diet and train... This people in this world are becoming lazier and lazier.

the OP looks like he never even lifted a weight in his entrie life,lol..but you wanna get on anabolics,lol.cool

the kids looking for the quick fix..hey kid,id go get yourself **** load of various PHs you never know when they will be banned. go stack um like crazy,so you can get big quicker,thats my advice....now go get jacked.

health safety and knowledge is all over rated anyway.. **** your hormones,liver and kidneys!!!! among other things,lmao

casein is kind of a waste of money,well it is...But i bet you knew that OP??
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%

I worked out for 2 years previous to cycling and I still felt like I rushed in. I love the people who are like yeah I did crossfit twice time for some D-bol

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Its a shame these kids these days are so lazy and dont want to put the time in and learn and diet and train... This people in this world are becoming lazier and lazier.

the OP looks like he never even lifted a weight in his entrie life,lol..but you wanna get on anabolics,lol.cool

the kids looking for the quick fix..hey kid,id go get yourself **** load of various PHs you never know when they will be banned. go stack um like crazy,so you can get big quicker,thats my advice....now go get jacked.

health safety and knowledge is all over rated anyway.. **** your hormones,liver and kidneys!!!! among other things,lmao

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OP, at this point there's so many routes you can take. Honestly when I started working out seriously I dirty, dirty, DIRTY bulked for like 4 or 5 months. I mean I ate total crap and gained like 30lbs. I don't recommend this, but I will say I was 170 up from 140 and after cutting to 155-60 was pretty lean. So it ended up being about 15-20lbs lean mass gained in about 6 months when all was said aingnd done, no PH/DS/AAS necessary. I know it can be hard to gain for some people but keep trying you can and will get gains.

EDIT: Also you should check out The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by good old terminator, some of the best info I've ever read in there. Even if it is a little old.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

Thanks Superpro. I appreciate that advice. Oh and not being a condescending douchebag like Jay
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I worked out for 2 years previous to cycling and I still felt like I rushed in. I love the people who are like yeah I did crossfit twice time for some D-bol
    Lol,yeah i agree bud.

Dude,i been traing about 7 years now and just decided 3 months ago to do my first PH cycle.. i wanted to make sure i knew what i was doing in anmd out with my diet ,foods that worked for me and ones that didnt,make sure my r.o.m and form was spot on,make sure i knew about drop sets,pre exhausts etc....

it didnt take long to learn all that,i was fortunate and have a bro who been traingnng since 96,so learning routines and proper form rom didnt take long at all,neither did diet,lol..but i was lucky.

plus i take pride in a ll natty training. i have a cycle set up again of HD and stano,but that in april,so yeah,im taking a year off in total..doing everything all natural now again,like i always have been,basic food n multis and fish oil,ara,erase,daa etc... among a few other natty supps.

i have my pct already of Nolva,daa and erase/ 3 ad..so yeah,this stuffs not a joke.

Gerbil,hope ya being smar about it.Liver protection,prostate protection,pcts etc...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No problem man.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by lilceez View Post
    Thanks Superpro. I appreciate that advice. Oh and not being a condescending douchebag like Jay
    being a douche,NO..being A REALIST,YES!!!!! a bit of a smart ass yes,YES,lol

dude you look like u dint know hsit about lifting,yet you wanna get on anabolics..i refuse to give lazy little kids like yourself any info on anabolics,cause your lazy and want the qucik fix.THATS THE TRUTH.U dont know and never will know what its like to work and eat and train your ass off for any natty gains. shame on you!!!!!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Steroids are not for novice lifters. That being said OP you are a novice lifter and will continue to be one forever if all you want is an easy quick substitute for actual work. Laziness like yours makes me sick.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

For FS go a little easier on the guy, everyone is ignorant on something. You guys don't know everything about everything, you may know more about lifting than him but that's no reason to be a total d!ck and say he makes you sick.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.26%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    For FS go a little easier on the guy, everyone is ignorant on something. You guys don't know everything about everything, you may know more about lifting than him but that's no reason to be a total d!ck and say he makes you sick.
    I didn't say he made me sick, I said his laziness does. Also I agree with you that I don't know everything, I've never used AAS and hardly know anything about them because I'm nowhere near experienced enough at lifting to do so. Maybe if more people reacted like "d!cks" OP would see how outlandish his thread is. I came in after OP had already called other users names, so I had assumed that the thread had deflated, and there wouldn't be any white knights.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

I absolutely am ignorant. I dont know when its "time" to use anabolics as I am a professes beginner. I said I was a "Novice" to lifting and am not lazy. I am in the gym every chance I get and some. If anything my trainer says I need more rest and recovery because Ive been working out without him. Again since when does a beginner know when & when not to start? You guys are hilarious. Thanks Superpro, I have decided to wait a few years & push for initial gains by eating more & staying clean
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    i know it sounds harsh.but its the truth what i said as well as what randoja said...

But u should not be giving this kid any info on anything..I guarantee he will not do anything right with his cycle..PHs are serious ****,yet the kid prob doesnt even know how to diet or train..

So yeah,giving him advice on Sd is a disaster bro. strentgth gains through the roof and the kid don t know **** about lifting,i just hope he dont get hurt..

i do respect your opinion,but the kid is lazy and its sickening thats what our society has become. Put your time in and learn the sport. this isnt table tennis man.your messing with your body and lifting weights can be very dangerous if you dont know what ur doing.You know that,i know that and randjoa knows that..The OP i dont think really does.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.26%

I absolutely am ignorant. I dont know when its "time" to use anabolics as I am a professes beginner. I said I was a "Novice" to lifting and am not lazy. I am in the gym every chance I get and some. If anything my trainer says I need more rest and recovery because Ive been working out without him. Again since when does a beginner know when & when not to start? You guys are hilarious. Thanks Superpro, I have decided to wait a few years & push for initial gains by eating more & staying clean
    Smart move, good luck with your goals.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

U been lifting..What have you been lifting cause its def not weights,lol...give me a break man,really.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%

I always attempt to be smart.

Lol,yeah i agree bud.

Dude,i been traing about 7 years now and just decided 3 months ago to do my first PH cycle.. i wanted to make sure i knew what i was doing in anmd out with my diet ,foods that worked for me and ones that didnt,make sure my r.o.m and form was spot on,make sure i knew about drop sets,pre exhausts etc....

it didnt take long to learn all that,i was fortunate and have a bro who been traingnng since 96,so learning routines and proper form rom didnt take long at all,neither did diet,lol..but i was lucky.

plus i take pride in a ll natty training. i have a cycle set up again of HD and stano,but that in april,so yeah,im taking a year off in total..doing everything all natural now again,like i always have been,basic food n multis and fish oil,ara,erase,daa etc... among a few other natty supps.

i have my pct already of Nolva,daa and erase/ 3 ad..so yeah,this stuffs not a joke.

Gerbil,hope ya being smar about it.Liver protection,prostate protection,pcts etc...
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I always attempt to be smart.
    ATTEMPT?? lol

no reason you sholndnt always be!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.52%

Kid you need years in the gym before roids are even a question

Also i read turnibiol is similar to halodrol. I under stand ones an aas and one is a ph but what are the pros and cons of turnibiol over halo?
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by j05441 View Post
    Kid you need years in the gym before roids are even a question

Also i read turnibiol is similar to halodrol. I under stand ones an aas and one is a ph but what are the pros and cons of turnibiol over halo?
    YES,yrs of training and dieting and knowing what u are doing is the only way.

Yes supposbaly HD converts to turinabol..I cant give any more details because id be talking ****. Im all new to phs,I did HD one time,but i new that HD to turinabol conversion.

im assuming if its in high enough doses for long period of time it converts,im prob wrong,so dont take my word,lol. My expierience was nice,cut fat,added good weight and some strength.I decided to use it when i was cutting so i could keep my strength up. Worked just how I wanted it to.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

How is casein a waste of money?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%

With cycles I am always smart. With life choices it is hit or miss.

ATTEMPT?? lol

no reason you sholndnt always be!
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

So you're proud of training all-natural, but you've got one halodrol cycle under your belt and another one planned, and right now you're all-natural like you always have been . . . ?

I think you're confused about what "all-natural" is.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pro-Turinabol?
    By Bob34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 05:01 PM
  2. oral turinabol
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 04:25 AM
  3. bruce kneeler's new phs turinabol
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3