Is it illegal to buy bac water?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Is it illegal to buy bac water?

Hi guys:

I was looking for bac water, and tried to buy from some from a site on the net... now when i placed the order, there was an error message wich said that my credit card couldnt be charged at the moment, then i checked my account and my credit card was charged for a pending transaction... i contacted customer service and they told me there was an error from theyre part, and that the transfer didnt go through... so i contacted the US bank to ask em how to cancel that pending request, and they say they will investigate.... now my concern: is purchasing HCG or bac water legal?... i am from columbia but i travel to US and i have a bank account over there... but im not sure about the laws, and if they check that i bought from a probably not legit source i could be in trouble?, i know this can be a stupid quesion... but im kind of paranoid, and since i am not a US citizen and i travel sometimes to US im concerned! i dont want any legal issues.
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

^^ that dosent sound promising. And I would hope you'll be out a left nut!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    i wouldn't worry about it. its just water. only thing i'd worry about is some hacker or something. i had that happen to me while trying to buy tracfone minutes from their site. transaction wouldn't go through. then 3 weeks later a 138$ charge showed up on my credit card for some stuff i didn't buy from a website i have never been on.
    btw, if u are ordering bac h2o from a rc comp, i'd almost bet my left nut that they are selling u plain old distilled water.
    Thank you very much for the response my friend, it ease my mind haha, im sometimes very paranoid. i will look for benzyl alcohol if i can, this is frustrating LMAO
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to make your own bac water?
    By KenTheEagle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 07:44 PM
  2. Is it safe to buy SERM online?
    By Maderan in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 03:12 PM
  4. Is it illegal to possess Tamoxifen Citrate?
    By Xboom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 05:22 PM
  5. Is it possible to be "immune" to UA/SU
    By Kerruptt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 07:09 PM