Anyone heard or tried Tridenosen or Mesobolin?

lilceez

lilceez

Awards
A friend told me about it & I want to see if they help with gains for a novice like me in the gym trying to bulk & lose fat? (5'7" 152 19% bf %)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do not need any supplements as a novice. Learning proper training and nutrition are far more important than delving into supplements.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yep training and nutrition. When I started lifting I took a sh!t ton of supplements without knowing what I was doing when I should've been learning to eat right. It urks me thinking back on all the wasted money now...

lilceez

lilceez

Awards
Ive been working out about 2 months now. Working light and gradually adding weight. Been eating clean also so after 1 month I dropped from 163 to 150. I then started eating more protein (1 gram per lb & put on 2 lbs) its difficult for me to put on muscle mass. Im seeing progress, all Ive been taking are a whey/casein mix shake at night after I workout (I gett off at 10pm) and eating every 3-4 hours. I dont think im eating enough to see sizable gains, but heard Tridenosen H & Mesosoblin can help with protein synthesis (broscience?). I DON'T want to gain any fat, that would be taking a step backward

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
no they are bs supplements. do not work. the ingedients can be purchased for very cheap. dont waste ur money on that **** seriously weather ur a novice or not they dont work. heres my logic if they are leagal and actually worth taking we would all know what they are

lilceez

lilceez

Awards
Ok thanks Eric- what ingredients do they contain that I can purchase for cheaper & get similar benefits?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
u wont get any of the benefits that these product claim without steroids sry. stick to proven stuff if u wanna stay natty, creatine, aminos etc... if it sounds to good to be true chances are it is

chris223

Awards
  • Established
u wont get any of the benefits that these product claim without steroids sry. stick to proven stuff if u wanna stay natty, creatine, aminos etc... if it sounds to good to be true chances are it is
At two months of training, I wouldn't even worry about creatine yet. He just needs to train, eat and READ about training and eating.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
stop being a bitch dude, if you want to commit to this lifestyle come back in 3-5 years after solid training and eating then if you want to take gear, we will help you but you clearly think there is so magic way to look good, and steroids work aMAZINGLY WELL BUT your gains wont last
Thx Eric160

lilceez

lilceez

Awards
@Husker89 - damn why I gotta be a bitch? lol. I think its good to ask questions from those who may know. I'm not lost on the fact it takes a lot of hard work but I figure after 6 months I will have seen some initial gain & can enhance it if I plateau. I'm not looking for a "magic pill'...I know hard work in the gym & diet are the most important. Gotta start somewhere, & I want to be knowledgable getting started. Thanks

lilceez

lilceez

Awards
I read where you said "gains wont last" after a steroid cycle but just yesterday I read in this forum about using "pct" to keep gains in some cases. I'll have to look into that because I never heard of that before

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
hahaha not a good comeback learn exactly what a pct is and does first bro. read a cycle log or something. if there was a way to keep gaind from a cycle wed all be effin huge all the time hahah

Husker89

Banned
Awards
im not trying to be mean man but if you dotn know how to eat correctly and sleep and you havent achieved NATURAL MUSCLE when you come off your body wont hold it even with pct man, im not lying to you and as far for 6 months you should lif for at least 2 years natty, i lifted for 5 years natty and went from 130 to 190 natty and 6 ft 1 in so ive done it man
I read where you said "gains wont last" after a steroid cycle but just yesterday I read in this forum about using "pct" to keep gains in some cases. I'll have to look into that because I never heard of that before

lilceez

lilceez

Awards
Husker you are probably right, need to be patient & get the natural gains first .

technique88

technique88

Awards
If you must supplement go with glutamine, BCAA taken per/ post work out and get a nice weight gainer for your post gym shake. You will be very happy with this. When I first started I was 140 (10th of high school) and got up to 175 within a little less than a year without proper eating. After cutting to 155 in wrestling during the off season I incorporated eating a lot of food to suffice training md put me over maintainance and went from 160 to 210 in 1 year. Diet is 80% of getting big/ muscular I promise you.

Be smart... Want a novice pre work out supp? Do this:

10g of BCAAs
5g of glutamine
Some caffeine (pill form, coffee, etc)

BCAA and glutamine are great and essential. Barely consider them supplements.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
alot of ppl on hear have similar stories i went from 115 to 230 in only a few years all natty. just make the right lifestyle adjustments and stick to it for a while dont rush to aas and eff urself up. in 6ft3 with skinny genes if i can do it so can u hahaha. ull be a meathead in no time