Methastadrol and Methyl 1-d Suggestions/Advice

cwself33

Awards
Just received a bottle of Methastadrol and Methyl 1-d from my friend (He decided to take another supplement instead). Not really big into taking PH supplements but i've been having issues gaining weight and would like a bump in weight/strength. Graduated from College and had to get a construction job before I got an ideal job. Before I began working construction, I was 210, benching 325..blah blah blah. Now that I have got an ideal job where I have enough energy to exercise regularly with a high caloric intake, would like a extra bump to gain weight and get back to my original weight. I know my fair share about exercise physiology but have never used any PH products before. I would like suggestions/advice for taking these supplements. Just off of what I know, i'm going to take the Methastadrol 2x/day; Methyl 1-D 3xday (one before work out). Would like to know if I need to take a PCT after the month cycle. Do not plan on buying additional PH supplements right now (would like to cycle this first).

Currently: I consume ~4,000 calories a day. Consume 24g whey protein shakes before and after with Nitric oxide added. Also take Muscle Pharm. Assault before superset work out days. Anaerobic exercises 5-6 days/week. Issues gaining weight metabolism is extremely high, avoid aerobic exercising.