Letro killed my Tren gyno? How?

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
In reading many posts, it's been said that letro was a bad choice to combat tren induced gyno. i've run two solo 6 wk cycles of tren ace before and both times developed small knots under my nipples. i took some letro on both cycles and that sh!t killed those knots and kept them away for the remainder of cycle, into pct, and after pct. so, tren is a progesterone/prolactin based roid, right? correct me if wrong; and, from reading, letro isn't supposed to be effective against this type of roid. what's the deal? why did it work so well for me? thx

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
ya i mean that stuff made my gyno its b!tch, but i've read so many posts saying it was "useless" against tren, and nandrolones. am i correct by thinking tren and nandrolones are in the same class of roids? prolactins/progesterones?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
ya i mean that stuff my gyno its b!tch, but i've read so many posts saying it was "useless" against tren, and nandrolones. am i correct by thinking tren and nandrolones are in the same class of roids? prolactins/progesterones?
yep same thing (class)
but then again, if prolactin induced the gyno or estrogen induced the gyno....if the prolactin/estrogen levels go back to normal after a while (on their own or by taking supps/rx) then all that is left is gyno. not like the letro cares what caused the gyno, provided the cause is no longer present/elevated, in theory it should just eliminate any gyno.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm scared of tren/19-nors because of all this gyno crap I hear but they sound so awesome for the androgenic part of a stack!

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
I'm scared of tren/19-nors because of all this gyno crap I hear but they sound so awesome for the androgenic part of a stack!
Tren will always be my fav AAS. If you haven't tried it, you should. Don't be scurred, you'll prob love it too.

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
yep same thing (class)
but then again, if prolactin induced the gyno or estrogen induced the gyno....if the prolactin/estrogen levels go back to normal after a while (on their own or by taking supps/rx) then all that is left is gyno. not like the letro cares what caused the gyno, provided the cause is no longer present/elevated, in theory it should just eliminate any gyno.
well, the only thing is i started taking the letro midway through my solo cycles of tren and reduced the lumps and kept them away. So, my supposed "prolactin" levels were still elevated when i started the letro and and the cycle continued for a few more wks. But, like i said, the letro seemed to combat this supposed "elevated prolactin level" and completely shut it down. oh well, all i know is that it worked and you can't believe everything you read 'til you try it sometimes. thx man.