test e cycle

mdd

Awards
hey guys, im 21 and have been lifting since 17. im 5'11" and 180. im going to start a cycle of test e. 2 pins a week 1cc ea. its my first cycle and thats why im doing a lighter one. im wondering what a good pct is to get that will help me retain my gains.

also, is there any benefit to throwing in an ai during?

thanks guys

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You need to research a lot. You have shown to me in a paragraph you have no idea what you are doing.

First 1cc is a meaningless measurement.

Second if you don't know what AIs are for on cycle there is another issue.

Third you should have you PCT down to a T before you even think about starting a cycle.

Fourth you are 21 calm down for at very least a year while researching your ass off.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also please youngin. It is amazing how you aged 3 years in 7 months. That is an impressive feat. Now lift more eat more and stop trying to get people to help you do gear.

I want to start a cycle of halo extreme. I was gonna run advanced cyce therapy while on it and for 4 weeks after. Is this a good enough pct? Halo is supposed to be easy on the liver I believe, so this is why I ask.

What kind of diet should I maintain?
Stats: age 18
Weight 170
Height 5'11

Please don't just say I'm too young for this, i have friends who ran super dmz and are fine.

mdd

Awards
Also please youngin. It is amazing how you aged 3 years in 7 months. That is an impressive feat. Now lift more eat more and stop trying to get people to help you do gear.
damn gerbil, youre good. but secondly from what ive come across an ai is used to block estrogen during the cycle. and then i would get a serm afterward to help with the bounceback and an ai with pct for bounceback as well. i have a lot of research ahead of me.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
^ owned lol

mdd

Awards
^ owned lol
lol pretty much, the main reason i got back into this was a guy at my gym kind of is pressuring me into going on a cycle and getting the stuff from him. i asked him about the pct and any other information and what he told me was; im 18 and 1cc of test e 500mg twice a week wont do anything to shut me down and i wouldnt need one.

right now im thinking ill do a "cycle of: pes erase, daa, titanium, and maybe creatine. any thoughts?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Creatine would be where I would start if I were you also just simple protein, BCAAs, glutamine and a solid pre-workout will get you pretty far. Then you can throw in some DAA and erase and go from there.

lol pretty much, the main reason i got back into this was a guy at my gym kind of is pressuring me into going on a cycle and getting the stuff from him. i asked him about the pct and any other information and what he told me was; im 18 and 1cc of test e 500mg twice a week wont do anything to shut me down and i wouldnt need one.

right now im thinking ill do a "cycle of: pes erase, daa, titanium, and maybe creatine. any thoughts?

mdd

Awards
ive had erase on its own before and noticed some decent gains and wanna maybe get more of a 'kick' this go around. also when i was taking erase pro 3 caps a day, i wasnt able to get hard when i was with my girl and that **** sucked. would erase pro do anything of this sort? basically is erase or erase pro better for me? sorry if its hard to understand, in a hurry

mdd

Awards
and to be honest, i probably will end up doing a cycle within the next year... i know you guys are against it but ill do research and see if it is for me or isnt.

whodey41

Awards
Get your diet down first. I am willing to bet if you're not seeing good gains at 18 or even 21, your diet is ****.

mdd

Awards
Get your diet down first. I am willing to bet if you're not seeing good gains at 18 or even 21, your diet is ****.
i have seen good gains. my diet is pretty solid, i eat at my uni getting about 230+p, 350+c 90+f per day at least

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Now if you are seeing good gains and have naturally high test (teenager) why would you want to **** that up?

i have seen good gains. my diet is pretty solid, i eat at my uni getting about 230+p, 350+c 90+f per day at least

whodey41

Awards
If you're getting good gains why cycle? You'll more than likely end up losing most the gains from it anyway. At 18 you're already producing a lot of test, no need to add more.

whodey41

Awards
And just off the top of my head I may be way off, but doesn't that break down to around 3000 calories?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Your natural test production is the highest it will ever be right now. I remember doing 2 a days, go to work,eating fast food, partying all night and getting 4 hours of sleep. And i was known as the "jacked" kid in the gym. Point is i had poor diet, over trained, lack of sleep and i still got great results. You will get great gains naturally for your age. I'd check your form on lifts, try adding more dead lifts and squats, and check your diet.

And just because some guy in the gym says something doesn't mean it's true. And ya he wants you to buy from him so he can make a profit. That's the whole point of dealing. Because honestly you probably will come back for more gear or tell your friends about it as well. He's investing for future profits as well

See one reason why steroids get a bad rep is from teenagers using them and ****ing up their ****. I really hope you don't use them for the sake of your body not being fully developed. Think about doing it after your 21.

mdd

Awards
And just off the top of my head I may be way off, but doesn't that break down to around 3000 calories?
my maintence is about 2800 and im trying to lean bulk. but i dont believ i have that great of test production because i have those damn skinny-fat genetics and can never have a 6 pack even with stellar diet and cardio

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
One of my friends used to tell kids the best way to get huge was machines. He did so to get them to stop wasting all of the benches and squat racks. Which was nice because then we no longer had to wait to squat because someone was curling.

Your natural test production is the highest it will ever be right now. I remember doing 2 a days, go to work,eating fast food, partying all night and getting 4 hours of sleep. And i was known as the "jacked" kid in the gym. Point is i had poor diet, over trained, lack of sleep and i still got great results. You will get great gains naturally for your age. I'd check your form on lifts, try adding more dead lifts and squats, and check your diet.

And just because some guy in the gym says something doesn't mean it's true. And ya he wants you to buy from him so he can make a profit. That's the whole point of dealing. Because honestly you probably will come back for more gear or tell your friends about it as well. He's investing for future profits as well

See one reason why steroids get a bad rep is from teenagers using them and ****ing up their ****. I really hope you don't use them for the sake of your body not being fully developed. Think about doing it after your 21.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
One of my friends used to tell kids the best way to get huge was machines. He did so to get them to stop wasting all of the benches and squat racks. Which was nice because then we no longer had to wait to squat because someone was curling.
We used that technique, thats f**king funny $**t. and mdd you got owned by master gerbil lmfao :eek:wned:

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Dude what the **** you don't take three caps of EP a day . 3 caps of erase = 1 cap of erase pro. Duh of course it had a reason to do with you not being to **** your girlfriend.

mdd

Awards
Dude what the **** you don't take three caps of EP a day . 3 caps of erase = 1 cap of erase pro. Duh of course it had a reason to do with you not being to **** your girlfriend.
sorry typo. ive only had erase, not pro

LITERaCOLA

Awards
hahahahahaha. I wish I would've done that. cant tell you how many times I didn't do a lift I wanted to in sequence because I was waiting on these arching back kids. I did tell a kid to just stop coming once because he like arched his back to the point the bar would rest around his abs, he'd then arch up and then lower his ass back down and then count the rep out loud. after that set i just started adding weight the bench and said ya your done stop coming to the gym it's not for everyone. he was the type of kid who would flex what no muscle he had and hog mirrow space too.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna say this again, if under 26 you shouldnt touch any ph, aas or ds period the end, and you boneheads that say there gonna do it regardless, your not changing their minds or stopping them , you know what will, gyno and shut down will stop them. kids dont do it until you have grown>(aged) and peaked with standard supps and a solid diet otherwise your just wasting your money and time..
FOR F**KS SAKE Study it..:rant2:

mdd

Awards
Im gonna say this again, if under 26 you shouldnt touch any ph, aas or ds period the end, and you boneheads that say there gonna do it regardless, your not changing their minds or stopping them , you know what will, gyno and shut down will stop them. kids dont do it until you have grown>(aged) and peaked with standard supps and a solid diet otherwise your just wasting your money and time..
i had a talk with an older guy in my gym today who is quite informed about all of this stuff and he swayed me away til at the very least 25 or so. what are your guys thoughts on me stacking erase, daa and titanium?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Stop the broscience. Real science will tell you the younger you are the better your body handles steroids... bodies bounce back quicker and negative effects are far less reaching. 19 years old is much safer than at 30 if comparing apples to apples. People with genetic predispositions not being factored in of course.

No I'm not saying its safe for 19 year olds to cycle, but its certainly safer and less harmful at that age than at 30+. Its bad for everyone, its just less bad for guys in their younger years. Dan duchaine even noted this as he saw how much harder it was on his 35 year old body compared to his 21 year old body.

What you don't know at 19 is what you will want in your 20s or 30s. Kids may not be an option if you abuse it too much. Maybe you want to live to 50 or beyond. Maybe your professional career won't allow it. These are things that you don't see until you are older.

Look. If you want to experiment with juice at 19, do it. Just use low to moderate doses, and see if its for you. Don't think about the now, think about what options you want to leave your 30 year old self... because the 19 yr old and 30 yr old you are not going to be the same people.

Reactions: mdd
fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
i had a talk with an older guy in my gym today who is quite informed about all of this stuff and he swayed me away til at the very least 25 or so. what are your guys thoughts on me stacking erase, daa and titanium?
dude is right.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Stop the broscience. Real science will tell you the younger you are the better your body handles steroids... bodies bounce back quicker and negative effects are far less reaching. 19 years old is much safer than at 30 if comparing apples to apples. People with genetic predispositions not being factored in of course.

No I'm not saying its safe for 19 year olds to cycle, but its certainly safer and less harmful at that age than at 30+. Its bad for everyone, its just less bad for guys in their younger years. Dan duchaine even noted this as he saw how much harder it was on his 35 year old body compared to his 21 year old body.

What you don't know at 19 is what you will want in your 20s or 30s. Kids may not be an option if you abuse it too much. Maybe you want to live to 50 or beyond. Maybe your professional career won't allow it. These are things that you don't see until you are older.

Look. If you want to experiment with juice at 19, do it. Just use low to moderate doses, and see if its for you. Don't think about the now, think about what options you want to leave your 30 year old self... because the 19 yr old and 30 yr old you are not going to be the same people.
horrible advice dude, broscience , lol . Real Science will tell You taking AAS or PH's at young age can stunt your growth , F**k your endrocrine system, wreck you emotionally and psychologically And potentially shutting you down permanently. But its safer and less harmful.. , OP dont listen to this guy your body is growing you can really screw it up period. Train Hard Eat Big..

Last edited:

LITERaCOLA

Awards

when I read this I imagined a fat boy with down syndrom talking. you do realize you are messing with your hormone balance before your thyroid is fulling developed

it's not bro science it's common sense. For any damage done to the liver, ok sure it will recover faster. when your talking hormone balance your wrong. if you **** with the very thing to produce hormones whether it be theyroid, testes, or whatever organ produces the hormone before it's fully developed you can **** up your system in the future. I know my friend ben who was taking steroids/ph's since 17 or 18...around then... is now 28 and is prescribed androgel because he ****ed his natural T production at a young age his body produces much less than the average of what it should.

it's not bro science it's real science. take any anatomy or physiology class and theres normally a section dedicated to anabolic steroids.

oh and the source of a lot of my information is my uncle who is a heart surgeon. Real science.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
when I read this I imagined a fat boy with down syndrom talking. you do realize you are messing with your hormone balance before your thyroid is fulling developed

it's not bro science it's common sense. For any damage done to the liver, ok sure it will recover faster. when your talking hormone balance your wrong. if you **** with the very thing to produce hormones whether it be theyroid, testes, or whatever organ produces the hormone before it's fully developed you can **** up your system in the future. I know my friend ben who was taking steroids/ph's since 17 or 18...around then... is now 28 and is prescribed androgel because he ****ed his natural T production at a young age his body produces much less than the average of what it should.

it's not bro science it's real science. take any anatomy or physiology class and theres normally a section dedicated to anabolic steroids.

oh and the source of a lot of my information is my uncle who is a heart surgeon. Real science.
Lol. Thanks for the laugh bro.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
the whole real science will tell you crap is void due to the fact theres been no study on teenagers. so you have no source other than "well he did it and he's fine."

only reason mine is valid is from the track record of teens messing with their hormone levels and it not coming back and them seeing an endocrinologist to attempt to regulate things. and the real dumb asses having to see my uncle at the age of 30 for heart conditions and a lot of them admit to have history of anabolic steroids in their teens or early 20's. I am a scribe at the hospital and from what I've seen is that it's becoming more common. Theres no actual proof that steroids caused this due to the fact that theres no study but they go hand in hand. Will you die from taking them at a young age NO but you may have possible medical problems later.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
:tool: ripped_one :study: change your name to dumb_one... lol just busting your balls , but seriously you cant tell kids that the'll recover a lot better than an older guy, its simply not true.. theres other forums and real factual evidence on what ph's aas and ds will do to young bucks.

mdd

Awards
lol thanks gerbil. sorry if this is a stupid question... but would this be like an extremely light cycle in the sense of increased test and mass building ability?

mdd

Awards
would you sway me away from 2 erase and 3g daa everyday for 6 weeks and why?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
After 4 weeks DAA losses effectiveness. You shouldnt require more then 1 erase a day more can lead to unpleasantries.

would you sway me away from 2 erase and 3g daa everyday for 6 weeks and why?

mdd

Awards
okay thanks a lot, the only reason i asked was that if i did 2 erase and then 3g daa they would both run out after 45 days. when should i take this in the day?